Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [CANCELLED] Mafia X - Sweet Dreams

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

[CANCELLED] Mafia X - Sweet Dreams

Tenth game = Lame joke that involves my username. This was always meant to be.
    Oh, and I kind of don't care about the previous game not being over. It's almost done anyway, which is good enough for me.

1. What is this?
    Back on the SS forums there was a game called mafia where participants lied, betrayed and killed each other in order to achieve victory. There are plenty of variations of the game, but the SS version featured a role list in the opening post (this one) so the game was treated like a sort of puzzle.

2. How do I join?
    Well, just post in this thread saying you'd like to join. When the game starts you'll be sent your role in a PM, but its contents are meant to be entirely private.

3. How does it work?
    There's a group called mafia, and each member knows the rest of the members. Those are the "bad guys" and they're capable of killing during the night. There's another group called town, which is a bit larger but its members don't know each other's identities. These are the "good guys". There may also be a third party, with a goal of their own. The game is split into day and night phases. During the day, the players get to vote out one of their own, which is then removed from the game. During the night a number of actions can be taken depending on the player's role, although some roles can take no actions. It is also during the night that the mafia can kill. Voting can be done like this: Lynch X!! or the alternative [Vote]X!![/vote]

4. Are there any rules?
    Yes, there are in fact are. Here in Pokecheats Mafia Inc and other branches of the game, we've come up with specific rules everyone in the game must follow in order to keep the game running smoothly. The rules can be found below:

Spoiler!

The setup we're doing for this game is Sweet Dreams. Why? Because I'm sleepy. By the way, the link has STRATEGIES and GUIDES, so you might want to click that.

ROLES

Town
    Villager x2 - Has no night action and can only vote during the day. The most powerful role in the game!

Sleepwalker x2 - Appears as Villager to self. Visits one random person every night. The visit is mandatory and does nothing.

Loudmouth - Appears as Villager to self. Anyone who visits the Loudmouth will be revealed to have visited the Loudmouth.

Dreamer - Receives a dream every night. The dream will be about three random people where at least one of them is sided with the Mafia or about one person who is sided with the Village. Does not dream if visited at night.

Mafia
    (All Mafia members are automatically able to kill one person at night as a group unless stated otherwise.)

Vanilla Mafia - Can kill during the night phase. Has no special abilities.

Stalker - Visits one person every night. Will know what that person's role is.

Whichever Mafia member PMs me their night kill first will be the one who gets caught by the Loudmouth if the Loudmouth is killed at night, unless the Mafia specifically state who they want to get caught by the Loudmouth.

SIGN-UPS
    1. SuperSpooktile
    2. Eltafez
    3. Derose
    4. Starry
    5. Rocket
    6. Great Lord Diego
    7. Prospering
    8. Sylveon
    Last edited by X!!; 11-05-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I like this set up.
    In.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    In, please.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    7.8/10 too much Sumin

fine i'm in

edit: dont put me in actually, don't feel like playing
    Last edited by GengyGengar; 11-04-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    In if that is loud and clear

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    In, finally get to play again!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    In! Love this set-up.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Count me in baby :3

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A real setup. Kreygasm
    In

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    In .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast