Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [CANCELLED] Mafia X - Sweet Dreams

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Role PMs have been sent! Insert other stuff here!

Ah, the small city of PokeCheats. Home to all of the weirdest individuals. I mean, I heard reports of two people walking to random people's houses in their sleep at night. I also heard reports of this one SUPER LOUD PERSON who keeps screaming every time they're visited by someone, and they don't even know they're the one screaming all the damn time. Like, how do you scream so loud but not know that it's you screaming? How do you even stay asleep while screaming so loud?!

But even weirder than sleepwalking, weirder than sleep...screaming? Anyway, even weirder than those two weirdly weird actions of weirdness combined with the weirdest cuisine you can find in this weird city, there's one thing about this town that blows everything else out of the water! ...In terms of weirdness. And that is... the fact that there are two psychopaths trying to murder people for no reason at all.

...Okay, maybe that's not as weird as sleepscreaming, but BEWARE CHILDREN! PSYCHOPATHS!! OOOOOHHH!!! SOOOOOO SPOOOOOOOOOPYYYYYYYY!!!!! It's not Halloween anymore, though. Gosh, darn it.

Player Role Status
    SuperSpooktile ??? Alive
    Eltafez ??? Alive
    Derose ??? Alive
    Starry ??? Alive
    Rocket ??? Alive
    Great Lord Diego ??? Alive
    Prospering ??? Alive
    Sylveon ??? Alive

Night 1 begins! You have 24 hours from this post to send your night action!

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Sorry for the wait! I live in a place with a bad timezone. Oh, and I ran out of story ideas.

"This is his last Pokémon... But this is my last Pokémon too... Crap, I misclicked!"

Sceptile used Leaf Blade!
    It's not very effective!
    The foe's Gengar takes 53 damage!

The foe's Gengar used Hypnosis!
    Sceptile is now asleep!

"Who the hell teaches their Gengar Hypnosis?!"

Sceptile is asleep and does nothing!

The foe's Gengar used Confuse Ray!
    Sceptile is now confused! ...And asleep!

"This guy..."

Sceptile woke up!
    Sceptile is confused and hurt itself in its confusion because it's stupid.
    Sceptile takes 72 damage!

The foe's Gengar used Hypnosis!
    Sceptile is now asleep! ...Again. What a lazy Pokémon...

"This ****** bag..."

Sceptile snapped out of confusion! About time it stopped being confused.
    Sceptile is asleep and does nothing like the lazy piece of trash it is!

The foe's Gengar used Confuse Ray!
    Sceptile is now confused! ...Again. And... still asleep. When will it ever do something productive?

"THIS MOTHER ****ER RIGHT HERE..."

SuperSceptile was having a Pokémon battle online, and he didn't seem to be having fun. Little did he know that someone had entered his room through the window.

The foe's Gengar used Shadow Ball!
    A critical hit!
    Sceptile lost all of its remaining HP!

Sceptile fainted!

"GOD DAMMIT, THAT STUPID PIECE OF **** GENGAR! THAT WAS COMPLETE BS! COMPLETE ****ING BEE ESS!! **** THIS GAME!!! **** LIFE!!!! **** EVERYTHING!!!!!"

A gunshot was then heard.

Even though he was shot, SuperSceptile still had a few more seconds to live.

"I... should've made Sceptile my mega..." were his last words before he died.

An insanely obnoxiously loud scream was heard a few moments later.

"OOOOOOHHH MYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAWWWWD!!!!
    DEROSE HAS SEEN ME SLEEPING!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T GET MARRIED ANYMORE!!!!! ZZZZzzzzZzZzZZZzzzz..."

SuperSpooktile, the Villager, has been killed!

Player Role Status
    SuperSpooktile Villager Dead (Killed N1)
    Eltafez ??? Alive
    Derose ??? Alive
    Starry ??? Alive
    Rocket ??? Alive
    Great Lord Diego ??? Alive
    Prospering ??? Alive
    Sylveon ??? Alive

Day 1 begins! You have 48 hours from this post to come up with a decision!
    Last edited by X!!; 11-06-2015 at 11:37 AM.

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welp, can't say I feel bad about this. Out of all of the possible results, a Vanilla Villager dying is the best one for the Town.
    This also means we as a Town have a 4/5 chances of not being a Vanilla Villager, as stated on the OP.

That said, I feel like the game will be won if the dreamer does his/her job right, AND DOES NOT REVEAL HIMSELF UNTIL HE'S 100% SURE. Remember we have Sleepwalkers that might mudd your results.

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Lord Diego View Post
    Welp, can't say I feel bad about this. Out of all of the possible results, a Vanilla Villager dying is the best one for the Town.
    Actually, I think a Sleepwalker would have been better, but oh wel... still a good one

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    Well if I'm reading the game strats correctly, dreamer shouldn't out right away, unless they happened to get a 3-person dream with Sceptile in it. If the Dreamer got a one-person innocent dream, then they should PM the person they found innocent. And, it seems that whoever Derose visited is the Loudmouth. Currently the only roles that can visit at all are the two sleepwalkers and a Stalker. It's a slim chance of this happening, but if the Dreamer gets a 3-person dream with Sceptile and Derose in it, it may be a good idea to lynch Derose, since one mafia member is forced to appear in a 3-person dream, and that because of Derose visiting the loudmouth, there's a 1/3 chance of being a mafia member, since there being only 3 visiting roles with one of them being a mafia member.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Well if I'm reading the game strats correctly, dreamer shouldn't out right away, unless they happened to get a 3-person dream with Sceptile in it. If the Dreamer got a one-person innocent dream, then they should PM the person they found innocent. And, it seems that whoever Derose visited is the Loudmouth. Currently the only roles that can visit at all are the two sleepwalkers and a Stalker. It's a slim chance of this happening, but if the Dreamer gets a 3-person dream with Sceptile and Derose in it, it may be a good idea to lynch Derose, since one mafia member is forced to appear in a 3-person dream, and that because of Derose visiting the loudmouth, there's a 1/3 chance of being a mafia member, since there being only 3 visiting roles with one of them being a mafia member.
    Woah!
    I don't see how you could jump froma perfectly logic idea, to say "lynch Derose"
    Where did Derose nor anyone fits in that? How do you know Derose can visit people? How can you be so sure of one of'em is Mafia? I seriously don't get where did you get this information.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    Quote Originally Posted by X!! View Post

An insanely obnoxiously loud scream was heard a few moments later.

"OOOOOOHHH MYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAWWWWD!!!!
    DEROSE HAS SEEN ME SLEEPING!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T GET MARRIED ANYMORE!!!!! ZZZZzzzzZzZzZZZzzzz..."
    I'm only saying IF the dreamer even gets a three person dream. I'm not pulling for a lynch on Derose at the moment, I'm just keeping options open for different situations. A Loudmouth reveals all the visitors they had during the night, and Derose visited whoever the Loudmouth is, since there was a message saying that in the quote above. In a dreamer's dream, at least one of the three people in a three person dream will be mafia. On the role list at the beginning of the game, it says that.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Lord Diego View Post
    This also means we as a Town have a 4/5 chances of not being a Vanilla Villager, as stated on the OP.

That said, I feel like the game will be won if the dreamer does his/her job right, AND DOES NOT REVEAL HIMSELF UNTIL HE'S 100% SURE. Remember we have Sleepwalkers that might mudd your results.
    I'm not sure I understand your logic. I know dreamer shouldn't out, but considering that the Sleepwalkers visit is random, wouldn't that mean that it wouldn't exactly matter to them if the Dreamer outed, considering they wouldn't have any control over it?

Dreamer should probably out if they get a dream with Derose AND Scept, but the chance of that is slim.

Idk, maybe Loudmouth should out? At worst, they've already been visited by Stalker, at best a Sleepwalker? It makes it so we have a Townie to rely on for the day, I guess.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    By the looks off the setup the Loudmouth has most likely received the same pm as the Sleepwalkers and does not know what role they have. And since i appearently visited i do not know the person being the Loudmouth sorry

Cascade UserBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I'm only saying IF the dreamer even gets a three person dream. I'm not pulling for a lynch on Derose at the moment, I'm just keeping options open for different situations. A Loudmouth reveals all the visitors they had during the night, and Derose visited whoever the Loudmouth is, since there was a message saying that in the quote above. In a dreamer's dream, at least one of the three people in a three person dream will be mafia. On the role list at the beginning of the game, it says that.
    Oh wow.... how did I miss that giant thing in X's post is beyond me...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast