Thread: Winter Anime 2015/16

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Winter Anime 2015/16

It's December, and not only does it mean preparation for the holiday season and the end of the year, it also brings more anime!

Spoiler!

Bigger version can be found here: http://static.neregate.com/2015/10/n...e-Chart-v1.png

The new KyoAni show looks pretty interesting, but for the moment, I think I'll catch up on all the anime I've missed for the past month or so.
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 12-04-2015 at 01:30 AM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    I think I'll try the Grimgar thing because it sounds interesting and I like A-1 Pictures. Would try the one by Madhouse but I don't lIke sports anime. Other than that I'll finish the last few eps of one punch man and noragami aragoto.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Spoiler!

In all seriousness, though, Ajin actually looks very interesting, so I may have to check that one out! Other than that, none of them really grab my interest. Well, other tham FREE! STARTING DAYS FREE! STARTING DAYS FREE! STARTING DAYS

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    yo, obviously Sushi Police is gonna be the **** this season.
    Myriad Colors Phantom World doesn't look very interesting tbh, but it's KyoAni, so I'll give it a shot.
    other than that, sequels for Shirayuki, Durarara!! & AssClass as well as Ajin, ERASED & Dimension W look interesting. Probably gonna drop the least interesting of those three though cuz I can't watch everything.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Glad Ansatsu got another season. AoKana has a VN so I'll wait on that.
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    So now that the first episodes are out for most of this list. Here is what I'll be watching:
    (Favorite to least favorite)

Erased/Boku Dake (incredible first episode)
    Shouwa Shenrou Rakugo (amazing first ep, if it weren't for Boku it'd be 1)
    Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (I ADORE the art style. Also, not broken MC is a plus)
    Luck and Logic (interesting)
    Divine Gate (interesting)
    Musaigen Phantom World (meh, I'll give it 1 more ep until I drop it)

Still need to watch Dimension W. Ajin starts this week. Why is this season so good?

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3866-9448-9410
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    Why is this season so good?
    eh, I've seen better. tbh so far this season seems to be pretty average, at least from what I've seen.

I decided to watch Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū instead of Dimension W because the first episode got great reviews. I don't think it was that amazing, but it seems like it could evolve into a very interesting story.
    ERASED probably had the best first episode of what I've seen. The characters and atmosphere are really good and I hope the potential of this story won't go to waste.
    Myriad Colors Phantom World was fun, but the ***** were a bit too much, it was almost cringe-worthy. I'll keep watching for now though.

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxy View Post
    eh, I've seen better. tbh so far this season seems to be pretty average, at least from what I've seen.

I decided to watch Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū instead of Dimension W because the first episode got great reviews. I don't think it was that amazing, but it seems like it could evolve into a very interesting story.
    ERASED probably had the best first episode of what I've seen. The characters and atmosphere are really good and I hope the potential of this story won't go to waste.
    Myriad Colors Phantom World was fun, but the ***** were a bit too much, it was almost cringe-worthy. I'll keep watching for now though.
    Well of course there's been better. On the topic of Ragoku, it's definitely different than most anime, and it's clearly not for everyone. Especially if you don't like the ragoku sketches.