Hey everyone,

So for those of you who don't know, today (December 8th) is my birthday! WHOOO! It may be my day to celebrate, but you guys are getting the presents! Normally, I'd have some comic or whatever ready to go to help kick off the Holiday season, but this year, between homework assignments and exam after exam, I just didn't have the time, strength, or inspiration to come up with another Christmas Parody (Seriously, how does Weird Al come up with his lyrics?), much less a full on Christmas/Holiday Special. (Not to mention the obvious lack of a Christmas Countdown.) So instead of a Christmas-themed comic, I decided, why not draw something that I can whip up in like 20 minutes on my second-to-last day of Fall Break? The following, as you can see, are the result: Pokemon Snowmen! I decided that, since we're now officially a Pokemon-themed website, why not do something Pokemon-themed in return! (And I was in no way influenced by this year's Pikachu Balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, despite evidence to the contrary). Right under this message, you will see the complete set of seven (!) snowmen, and immediately under, you can find each individual snowman in their own Spoiler Tag, in alphabetical order! Do with these what you will-make one your wallpaper, use them as an icon in social media, whatever!

Happy Holidays,

Xerodragon12

Full set:

DeviantArt Link

Chespin:
Spoiler!

Cyndaquil:
Spoiler!

Pikachu:
Spoiler!

Piplup:
Spoiler!