Thread: Remove the outdated GTS information from the main site

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215

Remove the outdated GTS information from the main site

Or at least put a great screaming "this is outdated" banner over it. Idk if we're supposed to like the fact that we're technically getting new members off of it, but the only thing that ever comes out of people popping in and asking how to use the BW/2 GTS is something along the lines of several people impatiently describing how it doesn't work anymore.

Nintendo WFC has been dead and buried for almost two years now.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    I agree with this. There are quite a few people that are only joining this forum because of that, and when they find out it isn't active anymore they just leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3196-4454-9531
    Okay so I guess I'm one of those people. The fake GTS on pokecheats.net is down forever then? I've been trying to get it to work all day with my copy of Black on my 3DS, no success. Is there a viable alternative out there? But yeah the site should be updated to say that the GTS doesn't work any more if that's the case. I was using it heavily I guess around a year or two ago along with Pokécheck (which I understand is also down), sad for it to be gone.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallarion View Post
    Okay so I guess I'm one of those people. The fake GTS on pokecheats.net is down forever then? I've been trying to get it to work all day with my copy of Black on my 3DS, no success. Is there a viable alternative out there? But yeah the site should be updated to say that the GTS doesn't work any more if that's the case. I was using it heavily I guess around a year or two ago along with Pokécheck (which I understand is also down), sad for it to be gone.
    Sadly, the WiFi capabilties for all NDS games has been shut down, including Pokemon Black and White. That means there's no alternative.