Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smash Bros Direct!!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938

Smash Bros Direct!!

So, for those of you that don't know, there's a Nintendo Direct in two days, on 15th December, and it's specifically centred around Smash Bros. And it's basically guaranteed that the Ballot is finally gonna be announced. Who do you think is gonna be announced, and what other things do you think we'll be getting as DLC?

I personally think we're gonna get a couple of obvious characters, like Shovel Knight, Banjo-Kazooie or Shantae (less likely than the other two but still a pretty good chance), and maybe even a couple of surprise characters. I'm personally hoping for Shantae, King K.Rool and B&K, and I'm also lowkey hoping for Snake because Snake was bae in Brawl. Probably not gonna happen, but a boy can dream.

EDIT:

Corrin from Fire Emblem: Fates has been announced as a playable character! Purchasing Corrin will give you two music tracks for the Coliseum: Lost In Thoughts All Alone and a remixed theme! Corrin will be released at some time in February.
    The Midgar stage will be on both the 3DS and Wii U!
    Cloud is available for purchase later today! Along with Cloud will be a Chocobo Hat for Miis!
    Geno, Takamaru, Ashley from WarioWare, Gil from The Tower of Druaga, Tails and Knuckles are getting a full Mii costume!
    Bayonetta is a playable character, and the final DLC character! She also has a unique stage, Umbra Clock Tower! Like Corrin, Bayonetta, along with Umbra Clock Tower, will be released in February.
    Roy, Ryu and R.O.B (Famicom Colours) Amiibos are being released on March 18th 2016. Production on Amiibo figures for Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta has already begun!
    Last edited by GengyGengar; 12-15-2015 at 11:14 PM.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    All I want is Wolf back. ;(

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Hey Gengar, do you mind if I do a news post on this once the direct actually happens? For predictions, I say we get Cloud after the direct, and they announce Wolf and one newcomer. They'll leave the rest to be revealed in a normal direct.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    Hey Gengar, do you mind if I do a news post on this once the direct actually happens?
    If you're gonnna do it after the Direct that's cool, but I was hoping to update this while it happens. If you want, you can use this as a way to help with the news post.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Quote Originally Posted by GengyGengar View Post
    If you're gonnna do it after the Direct that's cool, but I was hoping to update this while it happens. If you want, you can use this as a way to help with the news post.
    I was just gonna do an article on it afterwards and then direct to this thread to discuss it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    I was just gonna do an article on it afterwards and then direct to this thread to discuss it.
    Oh, that sounds good. :)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Is this the last Smash direct? I've seen comments saying it is, but I've seen no official confirmation.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    Is this the last Smash direct? I've seen comments saying it is, but I've seen no official confirmation.
    Sadly, it is the final presentation, which is both disappointing and exciting as hell, because that means they'll pull out all the stops to make it memorable.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Ok, the OP has been updated with all of the things that were announced in the Direct. Feel free to discuss!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Can we talk about how there are as many FE characters as Pokémon now? And how Pokémon is Nintendo's most successful series of all time financially, while FE Awakening was released in the U.S. as a last ditch attempt and was planned to be the last FE game outside of Japan if it didn't sell well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast