Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Very Important Suggestion

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    But why talk about another youtuber's site/mine craft server or whatever on a completely unrelated forum that used to be another youtuber's? It almost feels like bragging. For tainers' post, it's neither trolling nor legitimate, it's sarcasm.
    I am not bragging. I have nothing to gain from bragging. I was just talking about why I left the forums. That is all. Now PLEASE stop putting words in my mouth. We're getting WAYYYY off topic.
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreeZaps View Post
    I am not bragging. I have nothing to gain from bragging. I was just talking about why I left the forums. That is all. Now PLEASE stop putting words in my mouth. We're getting WAYYYY off topic.
    To get back on topic, or not to get back on topic. That is the question.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    As if your post was on topic in the first place.....

Anyway, I thought this topic was done and over with because everyone has said what they wanted to say. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    Also, I'm sorry. but "A ACTIVE ONE"? Please learn to use English.
    Excuse you? NEVER - I'll say it again, NEVER use one's writing mechanics as an argument for why their argument is invalid. By playing the "you spelled rong" card, you're the one who's looking to start a fight over absolutely nothing; getting back to an earlier point, you're a moderator. You should know better.

Have I made myself clear?

By the way, your statement would probably pack a bit more clout if you had remembered to capitalize the "b" in "but." Please learn to use English.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Bree came to the thread to post her thoughts just like everybody else did and they were completely valid. There was no reason for people to respond the way they did, just like there never has been. Why try to drive people away when we have so few people left already?
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    go away eoghan no one likes u
    Was it all worth throwing away?

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Look I understand that it's earned Mega. I understand. But I should have earned it a while back and all of the mods (not counting admins) besides Ch33se have treated me like trash the whole time I was a part of the forums. Nobody ever ******* cared about what I had to say about anything. They always tossed it aside like it never mattered. And I got fed up with it. Yes I have autism but it does not ever give anyone a ******* right to think what I have to say does not matter. And this also applies to some normal members to. I always felt like I was talking to a brick wall. This is the main reason why I left not because the forums was dying.

Things like this pushed me away therefore adding to part of the reason why the forums are dying.

That is all.
    I'll say this: I don't know how things were going around here before July of 2012, but from that point forward there was a certain group of people who did not make a terribly large effort to earn Bree's respect, either.

But then again, we can only guess how the past shaped the present, if it did at all.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    i wanna be the last post in this thread before it gets locked

the race begins
    Was it all worth throwing away?

AdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Okay, you insolent children, we shut down.

Go outside and play with yourselves.

Your single minded critical thinking erupts ennui.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Also tainers you're one of the people that made me want to leave from not feeling respected. You just nailed it. I am not sure if what you're saying is trolling or you're really gonna take my input.
    Yo, I know this thread is locked & all but I was being legitimate and taking what you said seriously. And I apologize if you got the wrong idea. I've been trying to take everything you guys said seriously but I guess we can't have a serious discussion without getting mad at each other which upsets me.

Oh well it was nice talking to you guys about this.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast