Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Very Important Suggestion

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Remember when I constantly said this place was dead?
    Sad to say, it looks like we're finally there ://

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Bruh like where are half of the people who posted in this thread? Lul

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Remember when I constantly said this place was dead?
    Sad to say, it looks like we're finally there ://
    It may seem so.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Very few will actually care, but I thought I'd post a little bit of how my views have changed.

Over the past year, I haven't really posted much, which to me was something shocking. I loved this place, and I still look back on these forums fondly. I met a lot of people, and even if we don't talk too much anymore, I still think "I wonder what *Insert username* is up to nowadays".

Looking back on this thread, I feel as if I wasn't being very fair about the whole situation. Even though I think closing the initial thread was necessary, as Dragonite said I could have done so in a far more productive and mature matter. To be frank, I was immature and it's shocking to look back at post from 1 YEAR AGO, and think about how much I've grown and changed. I think I, as well as some of the staff, came off a bit too hostile about this whole thing and I regret that. Looking back at my responses to Bree and Aaron's posts physically hurt me and I have NO IDEA what was going on in my head to make me think that my hostility was ok. This whole thread in general makes me feel terrible and I just wanted to apologize to anyone's feelings I may have hurt.

I'll probably post every once in a while in case people decide to talk but for now I'm gonna be real and just accept that these forums are dead, which is something I was too delusional to accept a year ago.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    we should vote to re-arrange the staff with new staff

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    Very few will actually care, but I thought I'd post a little bit of how my views have changed.

Over the past year, I haven't really posted much, which to me was something shocking. I loved this place, and I still look back on these forums fondly. I met a lot of people, and even if we don't talk too much anymore, I still think "I wonder what *Insert username* is up to nowadays".

Looking back on this thread, I feel as if I wasn't being very fair about the whole situation. Even though I think closing the initial thread was necessary, as Dragonite said I could have done so in a far more productive and mature matter. To be frank, I was immature and it's shocking to look back at post from 1 YEAR AGO, and think about how much I've grown and changed. I think I, as well as some of the staff, came off a bit too hostile about this whole thing and I regret that. Looking back at my responses to Bree and Aaron's posts physically hurt me and I have NO IDEA what was going on in my head to make me think that my hostility was ok. This whole thread in general makes me feel terrible and I just wanted to apologize to anyone's feelings I may have hurt.

I'll probably post every once in a while in case people decide to talk but for now I'm gonna be real and just accept that these forums are dead, which is something I was too delusional to accept a year ago.
    Don't feel you have to apologise. Some of the things you said may have been inappropriate and unnecessary, but I don't blame you because you were defending and believing in something you were passionate about. I would honestly do the same if I thought people were insulting something that I supported so much and held so dearly. We all know how you felt about this place and how much you wanted it to succeed, so your responses were understandable. Just don't let it get to you. Some things just don't work out the way you want them to.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Seriously though... what do we do from here?

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well... we can start by starting conversations in the Pokemon section. A new Pokemon game is out, after all and it's received pretty good reviews.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    does anyone want to just make an ss discord or something
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast