Thread: Hello!

DonatorBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello!

I'm honestly surprised this site STILL has my profile on here (back from the TeamUber days.) Anywho, hello there! JB here. I've been having difficulty settling into a forum these days and this place still looks very welcoming, which I'm very glad to see! I do hope I enjoy myself here again, but first, about me.

I mostly work a normal, lame factory job but I do some freelance voice acting on the side. I'm actually saving up money to pursue a mass communications degree and delve into the radio business, but, of course, one step at a time. Also very much enjoy my video games. Don't be shy if you want to talk video games with me, always happy to socialize on that aspect.

I'll accommodate myself here gradually as the days go by, but my currents plans are to stay. I look forward to getting to know the staff and members here. Sure wish there was someone i recognized, though. :)

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Welcome back to Pokecheats, JB! I hope you enjoy yourself and find yourself at home here

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Hello there, JB! This place isn't all bad, just mostly ;D But in all seriousness, it shouldn't matter if you don't know anyone here because most people are very friendly and welcoming, so you should settle in quickly~

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh wow, hello and welcome back! Glad to see someone sees this place as welcoming. We might not be the best bunch of people, but deep down, we're all one (dysfunctional) family.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    Voice acting, huh? That's really awesome! Do you do it professionally with a demo reel and stuff, or do you focus on fan projects?

And glad to have you around! = )

DonatorBoulder User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A bit of both, actually. I contribute to friends' projects and do some roles for their animations, locally. However the biggest thing I've been apart of was someone who was putting effort into a cartoon he was working on, mostly as background characters. He had even had concept art submitted to a network and was in talks with them. Unfortunately, he fell off the map (probably as a result of this) and I haven't been in touch with him lately. I don't know how that's all going, so always hoping he's doing well.

I lean towards deep-voice-overs (despite being a small guy), and I'm a pretty mean baritone when I'm not tonedeaf haha.
    I need a sig. Hit me up if interested, please!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0688-5832-4685
    Yeah, honestly, this forum got taken over by another forum's members. There were no survivors. :P

Well, welcome to the forums, and hope you have a good time here. Great to see some more members trickling back in.
    Ross the Boss, AKA THE DANGER RANGER