Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Now a Nostalgia Thread!

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    that joke was so 2015

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    so was this forum :3c
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Halftime ModeratorSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i don't think anyone will end up reading this but thank you all for everything that you have taught me since 2009.

writing this now, i've gotten into my dream college and i just couldn't be happier. i'm very excited for what the future has in store for me and i know that i would not be anywhere close to this stage without you guys. ill end up typing something much longer eventually and ill probably put it on my Twitter or something but -- thank you, everyone. i hope everyone who has ever been a member of this community - or any community - realizes that a forum is the single greatest thing one could choose to make their life as a teenager.
    OLD ENGLISH.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Congrats on getting in, Uzi!

This community has truly done a number on all of us. A great number. It's been a good run guys.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    i don't think anyone will end up reading this but thank you all for everything that you have taught me since 2009.

writing this now, i've gotten into my dream college and i just couldn't be happier. i'm very excited for what the future has in store for me and i know that i would not be anywhere close to this stage without you guys. ill end up typing something much longer eventually and ill probably put it on my Twitter or something but -- thank you, everyone. i hope everyone who has ever been a member of this community - or any community - realizes that a forum is the single greatest thing one could choose to make their life as a teenager.
    i cannot believe you are only two years ahead of me

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post

i cannot believe you are only two years ahead of me
    that'll be us in two years, sonrio

I'll see you in our dorm. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i'm not too sure what you're trying to say sonrio.
    OLD ENGLISH.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    IM NOT INSULTING YOU IF THATS WHST YOU THINK i just realized that could be taken the wrong way
    also cheeSE BYE

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    i think he's calling you an old fart

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    sometimes i think that i'm a lot older than i actually am, then i cry on the phone with my girlfriend about something that won't make a difference in a year or two and realize that i'm only 17.

don't skip your childhood.

also -- i didn't mean it like that. i just wasn't sure if you were trying to call me mature or if you were realizing that you would be in the same position as me in a few years. the former is not true at all, whereas the latter is.
    OLD ENGLISH.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast