Thread: Now a Nostalgia Thread!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now a Nostalgia Thread!

Well over the last few weeks I've been just looking around the forums every so often and I've realized that all discussion and threads have gone to a complete stand still. No chatbox, and there are even sections that were posted in last year as their most recent post. So is this just the end of the SS forums as there has been a complete lack of any statements made from the staff regarding getting this place back to what it once was. A tight community that for most people was a great way to socialize with others and discuss certain topics with eachother along with even playing games such as EpicMafia. I just find it so disheartening how this has become literally a ghost forum with nobody really stepping up lately except for Kamex. It just seems like we're all letting this forum go after just a few months ago being functioning normally. Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to assume that atleast a few people missed a well functioning SS forum where you could post in any sections with quick answers, talk about games or recent events in the chatbox, and other things that made this forum the SS forum and not just another one on the internet. If the forum is going to stay like this for longer why would there even be a point in paying for it monthly with an attempt to keep it running without any large announcements or methods to get the community back. There are still many members that check in every so often. Granted we've all grown up and are more busy than we were a few years ago. However, why can't we either just make a final "Goodbye" or revive the forum like we have in the past. The market for example had this community look like it did back when I first joined with an abundance of members all genuinely enjoying their time. It's been a great three years here, but seeing this ghostly forum just sit around stagnant has really caught my attention considering that there hasn't really been a period of time "atleast within the last 3 years" where nothing has been happening with staff along with some of the more renowned memmbers even coming out with a "The forum is over with". etc
    Last edited by Zachgoose; 04-20-2016 at 02:05 PM.