Thread: Don't know what to title pt 1 by Brandon or iKanCu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't know what to title pt 1 by Brandon or iKanCu

I sat on the bridge wondering, “ What would my life be like if I never asked her out.” But I knew that the thought was retarded, and I would’ve dated her any day, any time. I loved her no matter what. Oh dear, help me, this isn't happening to me. I’m messed up in the head. But yet people accepted me…..
    Oh, crap. I forgot that you are reading this. Hahahaha. Let me introduce myself. My name’s Blake. Well Blake Andrew Thompson. If you want to be fancy but, you know, nobody will see this but you ‘cuz you are special AF. So you're wondering about what's going on in my life up to this date. Here read my diary…..
    September 22, 2014. 4:30 pm
    It's game one of my season. I'm not starting. Coach Hates me because I missed one shot!!!
    Well also 3rd day of high school.
    9:46 pm
    We won. I made 3 shots. Or all of them, but whatever. And I saw a hot girl checking me out in the bleachers :) But she is a junior, I think. I'm a year older:/ HELP MY DATING LIFE!!!!
    11:23 pm.
    Coach sent me a text. “ THOMPSON GET YOUR BUTT TO THE GYM FOR THE PARTY!!!” Sorry coach. No body told me… Cuz I just went to this school.
    September 23, 2014 7:29 am
    Ok so the party was cool. There was dancing, food and a sleepover. Well that girl tho. I got to know her. A little more. My life is screwed
    11:38 pm
    So I learned her name. It was Brienne, junior and super popular. I screwed up. I asked her out. Damn everybody laughed and hated on me. There. A new way to get bad rep. All I said was “Do you wanna maybe hangout sometime? Like maybe go out?” Then everything happens at once.

So now you're catching my drift. Never ask out Ms. Popular on a party. Ugh. Well let's see how this turns out.
    I woke up feeling stiff. Even worse was the fact I was on the bridge. Ugh. But nobody goes there. So I'm safe. I checked my Instagram to only see my friends from my old school in Idaho. They kept Dm me saying “We miss you!!

This is part 1

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    This is interesting! Does it take inspiration from your real life? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    This is interesting! Does it take inspiration from your real life? :P
    It's based off of my old high school teammate

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    Try not to use words like retarded in that way.
    Was it all worth throwing away?