Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Sun and Moon Leaked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pokemon Sun and Moon Leaked

Nintendo of Europe has trademarked two new game titles, "Pokemon Sun" and "Pokemon Moon," complete with logos. While this is still technically unconfirmed, as Nintendo has trademarked game names in the past that have never seen the light of day, it is likely that these two games will be officially announced during the Nintendo Direct on Friday for Pokemon's 20th anniversary.

Interestingly enough, Pokebank currently only has enough space to allow TWO more compatible games with it. Do you think that Sun and Moon will be 6th generation games that involve the Kalos and/or Hoenn regions, or is this the 7th generation of Pokemon?

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Better not be Gen 7. There are just way too many loose ends in Gen 6 to just jump ship right now.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    The trademarks, however, are not.

https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/

edit okay just search "pokémon sun" and/or "pokémon moon" in there, looks like the results expire or something.
    Last edited by Dragonite; 02-25-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For you lazy people that don't want to type up "Pokemon Sun" and "Pokemon Moon". : )

Also if you type in pokemon-sunmoon.com, it redirects you to pokemon.com. I've tried it, it does indeed do that.

Anyway while I'm really hoping this is still Gen 6, I'm kind of surprised they went with Sun and Moon. I don't know, it's just... surprising. Maybe because it's not two parts of a coordinate plane, colors, or minerals.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    whats next pokemon cops and pokemon robbers
    i was gonna say don't count your chickens before they hatch but i guess i've been enlightened a little
    i'm a little disappointed because i feel like pokemon is taking up the direction of other major game corps with the whole "produce new games first, quality control later"
    i mean come on we only got like 60 noobs last gen and the only thought given to fairy type mechanics was "be broken"
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Honestly shocked that Pokemon is still going on after what I thought began declining with the start of Gen 5. Nonetheless I hope that it can have some success. Hopefully they bring some creative ideas to the table and have pokemon that arent made after food. (That snow cone one looool).

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I kind of don't think that it's gen 6, as much as I'd like to. "X and Y" don't really go with "Sun and Moon."

Although, I'm quite liking the direction of Sun and Moon. Maybe they'll go all astronomy on us. OOHH!!! PLANETS, GREEK GODS

also, please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of Solrock and Lunatone?

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicCh33se View Post
    I thought the same thing. Then I also thought of Espeon and Umbreon since their evolutions revolve around the day and night cycle and now I'm slightly intrigued if Game Freak will take the series in an interesting direction. Using a preexisting concept and all.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricktoad View Post
    i'm a little disappointed because i feel like pokemon is taking up the direction of other major game corps with the whole "produce new games first, quality control later"
    let's be honest, Pokémon started doing that somewhere around October 12, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by EpicCh33se View Post
    Although, I'm quite liking the direction of Sun and Moon. Maybe they'll go all astronomy on us. OOHH!!! PLANETS, GREEK GODS

I said somewhere else that maybe we'll get a legendary septet based on the days of the week, since we have literally "sun day" and "moon day" and most of the other five are already named after things in the sky.

By the way guys there's no way we're getting anything for Solrock or Lunatone, Pokémon's entire reason to exist anymore is to feed the power creep. Mega Espeon, Umbreon, Ho-oh and Cresselia all the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast