Thread: Nintendo NX Slated to be Released in March 2017 and Other Bomb Drops

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nintendo NX Slated to be Released in March 2017 and Other Bomb Drops

So for whatever reason, Nintendo of America decided to post some big announcements starting at 3 AM EST. Not really sure what the guys handling the NoA twitter account are doing tweeting when a lot of people in the US are asleep, but it's something. Waaaaay better than having to stay up all night for patch updates, only to get the news that the end of maintenence is delayed. Here they are:

Edit: Oh wait, it's not a matter of NoA being nuts and dropping the bombs in the dead of night, it's just that Nintendo dropped the news in what would be 4 PM in Japan.
    Last edited by Shaymin; 04-27-2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: I blame everything on my sickness

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    tfw fe is dead
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Supposedly Sun and Moon may also be delayed in Europe: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/2576 :/

I think the reason for many games getting delayed in Europe is because their rating system, Pegi, is much slower at getting a rating on games than other regions. Text heavy games like Fire Emblem and Pokemon would probably take them even longer to get through to ensure there's not a hidden curse word somewhere that might increase the game's rating or something I guess.