Thread: As The Year Comes to a Close

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As The Year Comes to a Close

No this isn't a New Years thread. XD
    This is about the last few weeks or months of the school year before summer! How much time do you have left? Where are you going after the semester ends? What do you still have to do? Are you graduating or going to the next grade?

For me, I've got another two weeks left. I've knocked out two of my final assignments. Fortunately there's not many exams, because my only written exam is sociology. The other classes I have are making us either do a presentation or a final paper. Theater has a final paper. Music and science still have presentations. When that is all over and done - my first three semesters of freshman year at college are over! (I took a 1 month economic course a week after I graduated high school in 2015)

So what about you?

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What I do next year depends entirely on how well I do in my exams. If I do well or even okay I can go to university and start the last stretch of my education. If I don't do so well then I'm not terribly sure.

Exams are next month and I should probably stop procrastinating, but after them I'm completely free until the beginning of September.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right now, I have three weeks left of classes then I have four days of final exams until the 27th. Would've been the 25th if it hadn't been for flooding over here.

It's been really hard to tell what I'll do after the school year ends. If I do manage to pass the year without going to summer school (as hard as it is to type that, but it is what it is thanks to the nature of my life, but considering final exams will most definitely raise my grades, I don't think it'll come to that), I'll probably go for driving lessons, but I definitely know I'll be focusing on creating more content. Needless to say, I'm both rather calm and rather worried.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Wow, we are now so starved for forum activity that the New Years' threads are semiannual? Marvelous.

Also I haven't gone to school in two years now so whatever. Have to go get my sister from school on Friday, though, so if you never hear from me after that you can assume I got railed by some drunken beach-goer on the Parkway or something.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I have AP and State testing this and next week. I then have a few more weeks of school that serve virtually no purpose. I then have finals in the middle of July right before school ends.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just finished up a couple of projects that were due today, which is the last day of class at my university. I have a final exam this Friday, and one the coming Monday, plus a project that I (and a few friends) have to work on (it's almost done) that we're presenting mid-Wednesday, so that means I won't have a chance to enjoy (or play) Overwatch's open beta... Plus, I need to pack and move into the house I'm staying in for the summer (and for the rest of college).

In terms of what I'm doing over the summer, I'm staying here, and helping one of my professors out with some of his projects, what that entails, I have no idea. I will also be running more (bleh) and doing more conditioning (bleh) but also doing more with the Wushu Club over the summer to help prepare for next year. After all, switching presidents and management can be a bit of a pain. I'll probably do more recording stuff, since I'll have a house all to myself, but I have no idea what to record. I'll figure it out.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    Wow, we are now so starved for forum activity that the New Years' threads are semiannual? Marvelous.

Also I haven't gone to school in two years now so whatever. Have to go get my sister from school on Friday, though, so if you never hear from me after that you can assume I got railed by some drunken beach-goer on the Parkway or something.
    so i survived the drive, but unfortunately now I have to deal with my sister for 4 more months.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)