Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch!

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Overwatch!

Overwatch comes out in seven days and honestly I didn't even play it that much in the open beta because of other reasons but I'm still going through withdrawal and before long I'm going to propose to Tracer over Twitter which isn't even that far off from what I've already done. Tracer is bae.

What're your opinions on this game? Did you play it in beta? Are you planning on giving it a go? And is Tracer the cutest character in the game or the most adorable?

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    I was in the closed beta and was obsessed about the game (and even made a few news posts about it here), but nobody seemed to really respond or care.

I'm really hyped for release though. I'm so glad that everyone online suddenly loves my game after the open beta. There are so many memes and content everywhere!

My favorite hero design-wise is Reaper, but my best characters are probably Genji or Junkrat. I hated Genji initially, because he's the "cool, badass" that is normally appealing to people. However, his playstyle just really meshed with me.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    I'm so glad that everyone online suddenly loves my game after the open beta.
    Yeah. Fantastic move on Blizzard's part to do the Open Beta. I've read so many people say that they were unsure about the game prior to the Open Beta but are super hyped now that they had a chance to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    My favorite hero design-wise is Reaper, but my best characters are probably Genji or Junkrat.
    >Not Tracer/Widowmaker/Roadhog
    Do you even Overwatch

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I played the open beta and had a lot of fun, and probably will end up buying it sometime this summer. I really enjoyed playing as Genji, Reaper, D.Va, and Zenyetta because I played extremely well with those characters.
    Spoiler!

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    I'm kind of sad that I missed out on the open beta....

I'm not sure if this is a free to play game or not, but if it's not then I'm unfortunately probably unable to play it >.>

I do really like Tracer though, haven't looked at any playstyles but the cavalry is here.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    It's only 40 USD. Not a bad investment considering that it's better than most games that are 60 USD and you'll probably get hundreds of hours out of it if you really like it.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I missed the open beta due to it being sandwiched between exams, so I didn't get a chance to play it or test it to see if its even remotely playable on my computer (I doubt it is). Not to mention, I suck at FPS games of all types, so I probably wouldn't have gotten much mileage from the open beta anyways. I'm still interested in the game thanks to the lore and character designs, but I don't think I'll be playing it any time soon, especially since 1, I don't think my computer can run in, and 2, one of my roommates took the one console that can play it with him to his internship.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

DonatorBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Even though I really didn't get to play the beta, I'm still definitely getting this. A few of my friends who have played the beta are pretty excited for it and I feel like I'd have a lot of fun playing it.

All of my favorite characters die AdministratorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2148-8282-2003
    My friends at college and I were excited for Overwatch months before the open beta hit, so getting to play in the open beta was great! It's a lot more fun than I expected, and coming from someone who generally dislikes shooters, that's pretty high praise.

I liked a lot of character designs, but my mains that I played by the end were D.Va, Mercy, Winston, and ol' Reinhardt. I really like the tanks in this game, and it's easily my favorite role.

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerodragon12 View Post
    I missed the open beta due to it being sandwiched between exams, so I didn't get a chance to play it or test it to see if its even remotely playable on my computer (I doubt it is).
    The game is INCREDIBLY well optimised—you probably could!

Unless your PC is actually secretly a microwave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast