7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Releasing in 20 minutes hype!!!!!

Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Game's out!
    (Actually it's been out for about seven hours now)

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I am a WINSTON god

Meme Machine ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I have some Overwatch stories even though I haven't played the game, but I REALLY want to. Trying to save money on building a computer right now, then I'll buy Overwatch.

So back when the game was free a few weeks ago, it was before finals week, and I had two finals that I had to study for the following Monday. So my choices for that weekend: study for two tests that could change my grade a full letter if I study hard enough for them, or play Overwatch and hope I don't get addicted for the weekend. I decided to be responsible and choose the former, and I was so sad after my finals were over (I got A's on both finals, just sad about not being able to play during the weekend).

Now for today. I'm stuck in Kansas because I'm taking finance classes, and I don't want to miss a day because that class is hard af. Mom was planning for me and my brother to go to California to go to my cousin's graduation, and I had to bail because of classes. Today they went to Hollywood, and guess what's at Hollywood? The giant statue of Tracer. Mom sent me a few pictures that they took while they were there, and one of them was my brother and my cousin with the Tracer statue captioned "Wish you were here". My brain was literally like ASDFKJASDL;FKJA;LDKJF;ALDJFL;ASDKF;LASDKFLP;AEDJIF GLA;J when I saw that, and here is a highlight of the conversation that I had with Mom.

Me: OMG, YOU GOT TO SEE THE TRACER STATUE???
    Mom: What?
    Me: It's from a game called Overwatch, something that I was really wanting to play, but I can't because it's kind of expensive and I don't have the money.
    Mom: Ah.
    Me: I was wanting to play it for free a few weeks ago, but I had two tests on Monday, and I had to study for that
    Mom: GOOD JOB!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
    Me: *hides in corner and cries*

DonatorBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just got the game today and tbh I haven't had this much fun playing an fps game in a while. I would definitely recommend giving this game a try because it's really really really fun. I mostly use Mercy because I like being the teams healer, but Mccree, Winston, and D.Va are pretty fun to use.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    mei is precious stop using her immediately
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Banned Boulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got the game on release day and it has remained fun to this day. Favorite hero to play is definitely Junkrat. Just shooting mindlessly without aiming is pretty fun and being able to just toss explosives like nobody's business continues to be entertaining as hell. Not much negatives about the game as of yet, but once the ranked mode comes then we might get to see some of the tryhards rise and take over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12