Thread: First post/not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First post/not

sup, used to come here when it was pokestation i think? not sure if its the same place. Hey anyways though if it is the same place it's good to see it back. i used to use the name shade, for anyone that might remember.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    I..... don't remember a pokestation..... though some of the older members might remember.

Nice to see a new face though

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    There was a period of time a while ago when Super Skarmory forums were fused with Pokéstation. Don't believe it was a particularly successful version of the forum, but hey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah i think that's what happened, I was originally part of some pre-pokestation forums called Team Uber (This was some years ago) i was a battler, graphics designer, spriter, creative writer and website coder, then it merged to pokestation, thats also how i tracked this place down trying to find out if it re-started after the merge split, but i guess not. Never the less it's good to see some remnants of the old days back online and its a pleasure to be here ^_^

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Yeah, Pokestation/Pokecheats has probably been restarted about 5 times over the course of many years! Glad to see an older user here, though!