Thread: I'm finally back (again (again))

DonatorSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm finally back (again (again))

So this is like, what, my third or fourth attempt at returning to being an active member of this community? With any luck it'll last longer than 2 weeks this time! Either way It's been like 600 years [sic] since I've logged into this account so I guess it warrants a re-introduction.

So yeah, all of that aside, hey guys, I'm back. I go by Rustic-Ghost, and I have for quite some time now, but feel free to call me whatever comes easiest to you. A very long time ago I went by AlchemyFan101, and that's the username I first joined this community with all those years ago. I've never really been super active a round here, it was mostly just lurking, but I hope to change that this time round.

For a little bit about me, I'm just a dude who likes some video games and anime as much as the next guy, I listen to a lot of music; especially extreme metal and experimental genres, and I like to complain about pretty much anything and everything.

Anyway, I look forward to a (hopefully) active and positive experience here.
    "Vision is not what your eyes see, but an image that your brain comprehends." - Aozaki Touko

TUMBLR | STEAM

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Lol it's nice to see you (again again again)

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Welcome back!