Thread: Sun and Moon Steel Cases

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sun and Moon Steel Cases

Two special fan-edition versions of Sun and Moon will be released in the UK on November 23rd. In addition to containing the games, they will have special steel cases. As done with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, these cases will likely be a UK exclusive.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    It's a trade-off, I suppose.

Personally, I'd rather have those fancy cases for display than get the games a week early, but I'm sure a lot of people feel differently.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    Personally, I'd rather have those fancy cases for display than get the games a week early, but I'm sure a lot of people feel differently.
    Let's drag some unnecessary math into this: if you get the games a week early, you get like five or six extra days of enjoyment out of them. If you get fancy metallic cases, you get to enjoy those until the apocalypse happens. There's a high chance that the second option will last for longer.

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Yeah. I mean you miss out on the "release hype" and potentially get spoiled on aspects of the game, but that probably doesn't matter in the long run.

It's been over a year since I've booted up ORAS/XY to play, but those metal cases would have gone right up on my shelf and I would have been proud to see them almost every single day.

But I'm sure the grass isn't greener on the other side, and Europeans would say otherwise.