Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun and Moon Pokemon Reveals June 30

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sun and Moon Pokemon Reveals June 30

The Japanese Pokemon YouTube channel has uploaded a new trailer, revealing several new Pokemon. The monsters are listed below (in the order of their appearance in the video):

Tapu Koko - Type: Electric/Fairy. Ability: Elekimaker - Automatically uses the move Electric terrain upon being sent out.

Charjabug - Type: Bug/Electric. Ability: Unknown. Grubbin evolves into this.

Vikavolt - Type: Bug/Electric. Ability: Unknown. Charjabug evolves into this.

Drampa - Type: Normal/Dragon. Ability: Frenzy: Increases special attack by one stage. It's currently unknown how this effect is triggered, but the Drampa in the video was hit by a super-effective attack and brought to low HP.

Bruxish - Type: Water/Psychic. Ability: Dazzle: Negates moves that have speed priority (such as Extremespeed and Fake Out).

Cutiefly - Type: Bug/Fairy. Ability: Unknown.

Togedemaru - Type: Electric/Steel. Ability: Lightningrod.

Additionally, the Zygarde in the trailer has the ability Swarm Change, where it transforms into its 100% form in a pinch. It is currently unknown how this ability is unlocked.

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    that electric terrain ability sounds really strong.

Dazzle is actually insanely strong. holy rip my battle spot team.

Looking forward to gen VII

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Please take a moment to praise Bruxish, savior of VGC.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    If anyone else has Dazzle then that fish can go back into the depths of the ocean it came from because i don´t think anyone would use it by the looks of the pokemon...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Vikavolt looks really freaking cool, like its mandibles look like a rail gun. Also, is it just me or does Drampa look like Falcor from Neverending story? Togedemaru is just yet another Pikachu clone, joining the ranks of Pachirisu and Emolga. Charjabug looks a lot like a bus, but I think it's supposed to resemble either a D-battery or a power brick (hence the "Charge"). Tapu Koko seems to be the island's guardian pokemon, so chances are you're not going to be able to obtain this pokemon until late game? If they decide to throw Tapu Koko at you early game, it would be a massive waste of potential for the pokemon. Also, Zygarde is officially a Gundam/Tokusatsu hero.
    Last edited by Xerodragon12; 06-30-2016 at 05:55 PM.

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Hmm, I see science has finally found a use for Zygarde.

Also I am using that scissor bug on my team, don't care if it's the new Caterpie or whatever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Going back to the different forms of Zygarde, I initially referred to it's complete form as a "Gundam/tokusatsu hero", but the naming convention of calling it "Complete" and it's first form being "Cell" brings to mind Cell from DBZ and the fact that he, too, changes form as he gets more powerful. So yeah, Pokemon is now DBZ mixed with Digimon. But we all knew that, right?

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Just for reference, the English trailer revealed today. It's a little different than the Japanese one, so it's probably worth taking a look at:

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Dazzling ability is going to be monstrous in competitive play. Denying priority moves? Amazing. Now, does this work with like, Protect and Detect?
    Where in the world did my life go? Cause it sure isn't here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ValuableVictini View Post
    The Dazzling ability is going to be monstrous in competitive play. Denying priority moves? Amazing. Now, does this work with like, Protect and Detect?
    i assume no. It probably blocks 100% of the time. What I want to know is does it work like lightning rod? That would be insane if it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast