Thread: Yo what happened?

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yo what happened?

Aight fam, it's zendikar/gr123 with a new name. Now a few months ago I posted a thread of my comeback but I've been busy with school and soccer, therefore I have not been active. So I'm looking around and first thing I notice is it's not super skarmory anymore?! Ok what the heck happened? And why hasn't he posted on his channel? Now I remember the old crew from back in the day, and I remember when there was a chat room, I remember when this place used to be lit. Now it's not even cool here, and most of the peeps are brand new so they won't know the OG squad. But I really wanna know, what happened here? Because this used to be the place where whoever was here, was really good friends, they would always come here after school and talk. But it doesn't seem like it's happening anymore? I mean hell, I miss those good memories here, and now this place isn't right. I honestly cant believe what has happened. I wanted to make a comeback with my old squad but none of them are here. I'm honestly dissatisfied with the forums now. And I lost all of my posts, my rank, my rep points, and everything. What the hell. I was an OG member but now everything is lost /: -GR123 (only OG's know XD)/Zendikar/MP53
    I'm brave, I'm fearless, I'm.................... Ahhhh CREEPER RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Zendikar.

Hey, can you guys be a little nicer to me please?

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Hey, good to see you. It should be obvious why the forums are in their current state. The forums were originally based upon Super Skarmory, a YouTube account that hasn't (actively) uploaded in over 4 years. While our community is closely knit and was somehow able to survive through all this time, but there really isn't much reason to post on these forums at the moment. We don't have SS to bring us together anymore, so all that's left is Pokemon. And there are plenty of other more active places to talk about Pokemon. Personally, I'm not even very interested in Pokemon myself anymore.

Also, we're all growing up. I was 15 when I joined the original SS forum. Now I'm 22. I have very little free time at this point in my life between school, my job, and household duties. I imagine other people are similar with having much less free time and different interests.

I'm not too invested in the forums myself at the moment, and neither is anyone else. I still try to make news posts whenever there's new Pokemon news, but it's a bit disheartening for me to put all that effort into making these posts (and formatting them with HTML takes a crapload of time) just to have no responses to them.

If we want the forums to be in a better place, we just need more users actively making posts. A handful of people reforming the community is all it takes. Otherwise, this is the best we're gonna get.

And by the way, your old posts are in the "archive" section at the bottom of the forum, if you care about that.

SS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    Hey, good to see you. It should be obvious why the forums are in their current state. The forums were originally based upon Super Skarmory, a YouTube account that hasn't (actively) uploaded in over 4 years. While our community is closely knit and was somehow able to survive through all this time, but there really isn't much reason to post on these forums at the moment. We don't have SS to bring us together anymore, so all that's left is Pokemon. And there are plenty of other more active places to talk about Pokemon. Personally, I'm not even very interested in Pokemon myself anymore.

Also, we're all growing up. I was 15 when I joined the original SS forum. Now I'm 22. I have very little free time at this point in my life between school, my job, and household duties. I imagine other people are similar with having much less free time and different interests.

I'm not too invested in the forums myself at the moment, and neither is anyone else. I still try to make news posts whenever there's new Pokemon news, but it's a bit disheartening for me to put all that effort into making these posts (and formatting them with HTML takes a crapload of time) just to have no responses to them.

If we want the forums to be in a better place, we just need more users actively making posts. A handful of people reforming the community is all it takes. Otherwise, this is the best we're gonna get.

And by the way, your old posts are in the "archive" section at the bottom of the forum, if you care about that.
    Aight I mean I won't be on here anymore I mean I'm like 19 so I feel ya. But I was just curious so I kinda had to ask I mean of course nobody fro 4 years ago will be here but I was just checking up.
    I'm brave, I'm fearless, I'm.................... Ahhhh CREEPER RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Zendikar.

Hey, can you guys be a little nicer to me please?

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You're 19? Jesus...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hahahahaha ShadowMr.L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was an OG member but now
    sbobet

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran