Thread: Fall Anime 2016

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fall Anime 2016

Feels a bit early to start talking about fall anime now, but since school is coming up, why not? Man, there's quite a few originals this coming season, or maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

Spoiler!

As usual, the bigger version can be found here if you need it and this chart may not be the complete line up.

Will watch for certain:
    • Hibike! Euphonium S2 - AYYYY
    • Touken Ranbu - I've expressed a sort of hate towards this franchise, more so because the series is supposed to be pandering towards females, even though Kancolle existed way before that (I admit though, it's not like Kancolle wasn't pandering towards military otaku in the first place). Regardless of my feelings towards this male filled series, I'm not totally against it since I do play the Touken Ranbu game from time to time and I can't wait to see it flop like the Kancolle anime. Also I thought this anime was being produced by ufotable. What?
    • Soushin Shoujo Matoi - Designs look cute and the synopsis is interesting.
    • Brave Witches - Shimada Fumikane. 'Nough said.

May pick up:
    • Idol Memories - Because the synopsis was kind of interesting and I'm not really for Love Live's art style at all.
    • Girlish Number - Literally rewatched Shirobako in two days and man I'm interested in this now.
    • Shuumatsu no Izetta - Even though this is historical and military, I probably won't watch it if it involves tanks. Other than that, I'll see after reviews of the first episode.
    Last edited by Shaymin; 08-08-2016 at 06:45 AM.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    A bit early as Summer is barely half over, but I've already seen the list so why not talk about it.

Definitely Watching:
    Ajin season 2 (1st season was fun to watch. Badass old man that can wreck an entire army by himself was pretty cool.)
    Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season (1st season was iffy but really picked up towards the last few episodes. Very excited to watch the rest.)
    Haikyuu 3rd season (YES PLEASE GIVE ME NOW!)

The rest I'll check out and see if they're good to be honest. It looks like a pretty bad season for people who didn't watch the shows on the list that are 2nd or 3rd seasons.