Thread: Pokemon XY and Z

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238

Pokemon XY and Z

I wanted to bring attention to this series, because it's really good. I haven't enjoyed the pokemon anime since the Sinnoh League ended with that legendary Ash Vs. Paul match, but I went into this blind and I was very pleasantly surprised. It still ignore the game logic, but the animation quality skyrocketed, it really caught me off guard. Also, it seems like Ash might actually

(spoiler)win the league for the first time(/spoiler), which is pretty exciting. To see how the animation has improved, this is probably the best example

It also has a really great opening. Well, at least the Japanese show does. The dub kind of screwed the music over.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Never mind the dream is dead. This is what I get for getting excited and getting my hopes up about the Pokemon anime. At least the animation was pretty.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    because it's really good.
    You speak LIES!!!
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke