Thread: So About That Weather?

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So About That Weather?

Well let´s talk about some weather abilitys since i am stunned that my Exeggcutor out speeded my Ninetales on turn 1 in the Battle Maison.

Are weather abilitys considered as having been out one turn prior to chlorophyll activating since i thought and i am still reading that speed don´t double durning the turn the weather becomes Strong Sunlight.

So this is in Pokemon XY i do not know if ORAS have the same thing regarding the weather. I might just have to try out Drizzle and Sand Stream only to see if the same thing happens to their respective Swift Swim and Sand Rush.

I wouldn´t be surprised if the abilitys are considered starting at turn 0 or previous turn the pokemon was sent out since i stopped using Protect on my Exeggutor after a while when my opponent had two pokemon i knew i would out speed and he got first since my Ninetales didn´t go first.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Once in a while I'll throw together a rain/sun team for Battle Spot (or both, since noobs with both Groudon and Kyogre and EVs in neither run amok in that place) but thanks to the nerf from Gen 5 it's really not worth your time to run it in singles. Once you've switched in and switched out you've already used two of the five/eight turns that it's going to be effective.

In Triples, meanwhile, five to eight turns is almost always the duration of the entire fight.