Thread: August 11th Trailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

August 11th Trailer

A new trailer was uploaded on the Japanese Pokemon YouTube channel, revealing several new Pokemon, alternate forms for Meowth, Marowak, and Raichu, and information about the evil team, Team Skull. Check out the video and let us know what you think about all this new information!

ModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It looks like Team Skull is more like a ordinary gang that's just doing general mischief, what with the graffiti and the general 'gang' look to them. It doesn't look like they're going to be doing anything particularly world ending, but who knows? Also, Alola Raichu looks like it's surfing on its tail. I can't read Japanese, so maybe Pikachu needs to learn surf in order for it to evolve into Alola Raichu? (Will Pikachu actually be able to learn surf in this gen? I hope so). Also, it looks like Alola Marowak will evolve from a normal Cubone, just like how Alola Raichu evolves from a normal Pikachu. Will there be a way to dictate which evolution you can get, like having it evolve with a certain move or something?

-Insert quote about dragons here-
    |Deviantart|Twitter|Pixiv|

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Team Skull's theme is straight fire. I love them so much.

I also love Alolan Raichu because it looks like Kirby on a warp star, and its origin is amazing because Gamefreak honestly did not care lol.