Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko nodded, finally noticing the other girl. Somewhat perplexed, she wasn't sure what to say. Giving the girl a smile, she wondered what to say. This place is more popular than usual. In her first year, she barely saw anyone else on the little balcony. Maybe people payed more attention to it.

"H-hey there!~" Miyoko said brightly.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    With some effort, Lucca unlocked the door to Room 202 and flinched. It was like walking into a janitorial closet. Every free surface was covered in screwdrivers, bits of metal, and what might have been a soldering iron.

"Is this the right place?" she asked out loud to nobody in particular. Indeed, on the door was a name tag proclaiming EMILIA BATES and LUCCA SNOW. Shrugging, she cleared off the bed that looked more habitable and less like a robotics workshop, dropped her baggage down it and made to return to the library.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "Oh, hi~" Oline responded. Thyrnir calmed down. "I'm Oline!" Oline managed to look up at Miyoko but could not bring herself to look upon the city.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko seemed to notice the girl's discomfort. Not sure what to do, she asked rather cautiously "Are you scared of heights...?" Not sure what else to say, she added rather quickly "I'm Miyoko Nishimiya but you can call me Miyoko-san. Nice to meet you!?"

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "No, heights on their own are no problem at all. It's the view of Castelia specifically that makes me uncomfortable."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    "That sounds convenient," said Johan. "Do you make a lot of things like this? I might have use for something like that, so can I ask you for help sometime.... uh, Emily?"
    "I don't spend much time on the school grounds. Most of the time I'm either in my room or out here," he said in response to Chiara not having seen him often.
    Looking up at the sky, he realized it was getting a little dark. The knocking from behind the tree continued.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “My name is Emilia, not Emily.” Emilia narrowed her eyes at Johan and sniffed as she put her wrench back in her pocket. “And I suppose I could assist you. But it might cost you.”

“Emi, I don't think more stalker-bots are going to help anyone.”

“It's not stalking. It's more like protection for Tobias.”

“This isn't going to get Toby to like you,” Chiara said, running her hand through Emilia’s hair. “Maybe if you put a little more effort into not looking like a mad scientist, he would notice you more.”

“This isn't about my appearance,” Emilia stammered, her face growing red. She cleared her throat and looked up at Johan.

“When do you want a drone? And what will its purpose be? Pranks or surveillance?”

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "Oh, well okay." Miyoko wasn't sure what else to say. The girl seemed scared of something but she wasn't sure what to say. Pulling herself up on the rail, she gave the two a small wave. "I still need to move in a bit so I need to go. I will, however, want to hang out with you, Percy, Oline. You guys seem nice." She waved the two once more before leaving the balcony.

Miyoko strolled off to her room, taking the welcome box her mom had made for her. Taking in a breath, she placed the box on a desk and then threw herself on the bed.

Spoiler!

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Percy waved to Miyoko as she left, and turned to Oline. "Hi, I think we met at Undella before."
    Last edited by SuperSceptile; 02-26-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "We have," olive answered Percy, smiling as Miyoko left, "It was a pleasure accepting you into the house. Your performance really impressed me." That was a lie. Oline actually accepted Percy for superficial reasons.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast