Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Are there?" Lucca said vaguely, nearly tripping over Solosis as she crossed over to sit down aside Miyoko. "I like it all right. I haven't attended any classes yet, though." She wondered what to say next. "The door behind the bookshelf was pretty cool."

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "There a whole bunch of secrets in the school. Apparently the buildings were build before the school was even an idea." Petting her Rufflet, she placed the small bird on her lap. Sighing, she muttered something again. "The secrets are nice. It lets you hide from the bullies."

Coughing slightly, she added "You should have a single room, by the way. Most Desert Resorts have. There are a few exceptions but usually they put most honors students into singles."

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Room?" Lucca blinked. It was now the evening on the first day of school and she realized she had no idea where she would be sleeping every night. "I have no idea where they're putting me. Where can I find out?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko chuckled, closing her eyes. "Well, your head of house should know. If not, check your dorm building. Your name should be next to the room number on the room directory on the first floor." Miyoko fell silent, before adding. "Don't worry, usually when you head there, someone should tell you."

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    Johan tilted his head slightly, confused at the older one's explanation. He wasn't very tech-savvy so the whole sentence flew by him.
    "Well if that thing had crashed into me a concussion would have been the least of my worries," he said and picked a leaf out of his hair, only seeming to notice the pile now.
    He remained silent through their introductions and interactions, though a few bells rang in his head when he heard Chiara's name.
    "I'm Johan," he said, and, feeling something was expected of him, added lamely: "Fourth year, Desert Resort."
    Behind the tree was a loud knocking sound, but Johan ignored it.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Emilia tilted her head when she learned that Johan was also in Desert Resort and grinned.

“So you're also in Desert Resort? Have you met Tobias? Has he talked about me?”

“I don't think you'd want to hear what Toby says about you,” Chiara muttered, setting the drone down. She smiled at Johan.

“Johan, hmm? I think I'll call you Jojo.”

“Again with the idiotic nicknames, Tobias’ sister?” Emilia asked, running a hand through her hair. She sniffed and flipped her cape back, gasping when a sudden breeze blew and wrapped it around herself tightly.

“Does the ‘inventor extraordinaire’ need help untangling herself? I told you that wearing a cape everywhere was a bad idea.”

“Silence, Tobias’ sister!” Emilia huffed and managed to get the cape untangled from her body, hitting Chiara in the face in the process. She grinned triumphantly and picked up Kana from the ground.

“So you're not concussed, Johan. That's nice to know. I don't think I could handle another possible lawsuit,” she muttered underneath her breath.

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Percy was about as familiar with Unity Academy as one could be. He knew most of the school's layout from top to bottom. He gained this knowledge from the multiple visits his father took him on. One day, Percy wasn't really happy about being at the school, as he had planned on having fun with some of his friends. Because of this, he stayed away from his dad and looked around the school by himself. At this point, his father was aware that Percy knew the school well, and was content with letting him wander around for a while. He figured his fellow professors would look out for him.

Strolling into the library, Percy decided he wanted to try and read some nice books. After going through one or two, he ended up grabbing one that clicked. He saw the bookshelf swing backwards, and was curious about the steps he found. Following the steps led him to the exact area he was looking for. Mesmerized by the view, Percy stared outside at the tall buildings and night sky of Unova. Every return to the school after that, Percy would always use the steps to have some peace and quiet.

After having a little welcome party with the rest of Undella Bay, Percy decided to have some alone time in that spot, his special area that he figured only the professors knew about. Walking up the steps, he saw two figures talking to each other. Percy was surprised by this. He saw they were having a conversation, so he decided not to butt in. He didn't want to be rude, after all. However, once their conversation was over, Percy knew he would want to get to know them. After all, if people were going to be on the roof with him, he'd need to get to know them. And with this, Percy sat, silently waiting for their conversation to end.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko was keeping general small talk with Lucca before noticing a boy had come up from the stairs. Smiling, she waved him closer. "Don't be shy. We don't bite. Are you new, I usually know who else comes up here." She gave out a welcoming hand, as if telling the boy he could come closer.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Don't mind me, I, uh, need to go check out my housing situation," Lucca stammered. "Let's go, Ball." She strode purposefully past the new kid and down the steps back to the library interior, with absolutely no idea where to find her head of House anyway.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Percy was slightly bothered by the one girl's lack of acknowledgement, but kept it aside. Percy walked up to the girl and said "Ah, hello. I didn't want to barge in on your conversation. Yes, I'm a new student here." "I'm assuming you're an upperclassman?" Percy purposely left out how he knew about the roof, as he wanted to keep his father a secret if possible.
    Last edited by SuperSceptile; 02-23-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast