Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    By the time the ceremony was drawing to its close Lucca wasn't paying the closest attention, and it took her a moment to realize what was going on. She hastily jumped up, nearly knocking over the chair, and hopped up on the stage where everyone was waiting.

"Which House?" she said blankly, noticing Miyoko standing underneath the Abundant Shrine banner. "I, uh . . . I was hoping I'd get into the Relic Castle. Desert Resort." She waved her hair out of her face, trying to abate the impression that she'd just woken up.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chiara didn't get a chance to respond to Miyoko as she got on the stage, but thought about how she wasn't really allowed to interview people anymore since she was "too hyper" and scared people off. Tobias had gotten a kick out of that. She sighed and tapped her foot on the ground, blinking curiously when she felt a Pokeball in her pocket shake. She sighed as Twoby came out of his Pokeball and knelt to pick him up, scowling when he fled from her grasp and ran off into the crowd.

"Twoby," she hissed, chasing after him. She shook her head as she finally caught him, but not before half the crowd was staring at her. She noticed that quite a few of them had icicles in their hair, her sister included. She chuckled nervously as she stared at Rhiannon.

"Sorry?"

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The girl standing in for Desert Resort gave Lucca a small nod as if wanting to say Good choice. Waving Lucca closer, she held out a Luxury Ball. "Take it. It will be your first step to greatness in our house. I think it's fitting. I hope you find it so too. Miyoko gave the other girl a small annoyed look. The arrogance from Desert Resort did get on her nerves.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Er . . . thanks," Lucca said somewhat lamely, accepting the Poké Ball and making to return to her seat. She wasn't entirely certain whether she ought to open the ball now or later, and decided on later. Whatever it happened to be, she resolved to take it for a walk after the ceremony.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The headmaster stepped up to the podium, smiling into the student body. "Thank you all students who helped our heads of house decide who to accept. I would hold a long speech about your opportunity at this wonderful school but I feel you have heard enough from us. Everyone is dismissed for the rest of the day. Have fun!

Miyoko sighed in relief, getting up from her chair. She was exhausted. Being an introvert and being forced to talk to so many people just exhausted her. Giving Chiara and Lucca a smile as she passed them, she retreated to one of the small dining areas the school offered. It wasn't the best food but people usually didn't go there so she usually ate alone. Ordering a small sandwich, she settled in with her small diary.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Spoiler!

"You have GOT to be kidding! Do you have any idea how long it took to curl my hair this morning, Chiara?"

Chiara pouted as Rhiannon yelled at her and glanced down at Twoby, who just looked bored and uninterested. She tightened her grip on him and huffed.

"Your hair doesn't look that bad, Rhia. You just need to dry it and it'll be good as new!"

"Just because you don't care about how your hair looks doesn't mean that I don't. You're just as bad as that girl who follows Tobias around like a lost puppy."

"Emi's nice," Chiara murmured, spotting the girl standing off in the corner opposite of Tobias. She waved at her and nodded at her sister before going to talk to Emilia.

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Watching the other students receive their Pokémon had, for better or for worse, caused Lucca's own interest to grow incrementally. While the rest of the school broke for meal, she exited the building and clicked the button on the Poké Ball [headmaster dude] had given her. There was a flash of light and out popped a smooth round creature with a diamond-shaped nose and obsidian eyes.

"Well . . . hello," Lucca said tentatively, observing it. The sphere patiently stared back. "You're a . . ." she cast her mind around ". . . a Solosis. Right?" If the Pokémon was aware of its given name, it did not show it, but continued to stare intently at her.

"I'm going to interpret that as a yes," she decided. "Let's go for a walk. How do you walk, anyway? I can't attach a leash to you or anything."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko enjoyed her lunch. The food was okay but she was alone. It was a relaxing for her, especially after such an exhausting day. Wandering around school grounds, her head downcast as she watched her Deerling walk in front of her. Without a warning, she bumped into someone. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there..." Moving away from the random student, she walked by the library, probably her second favorite building on campus.

(RP Time: 4 P.M.)

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    Somewhere outside of the campus, there's a tree. There's quite a lot of trees there actually, since there's a whole forest there, but the rest of the trees are pretty much irrelevant here.
    In that tree there was a Pachirisu chewing on an acorn, and next to the tree was the fifth year student called Johan. He was not chewing on an acorn. He was considering it though, holding an acorn in his hand. Instead he opted to hand the acorn over to Siegfried, the Pachirisu.
    "Don't eat too fast, you hear?"
    In response, choking sounds began coming from Siegfried. Johan sighed, picked up the Pachirisu and hit it on the back a few times. A chunk of acorn flew out of its mouth.
    "Just because I eat like a pig doesn't mean you have to copy me."
    "Chi..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “Emi, shouldn't we go out and do something… Fun? This is kind of boring.” Chiara got up from Emilia’s bed and sighed. Somehow the younger girl had managed to drag her off to her room and make her watch her tinker around with some experiment.

“Nonsense, Tobias’ sister. What could be more fun than science? Kana, can you bring me a screwdriver?”

Chiara squeaked as Emilia's Venipede scuttered out from the corner, holding a screwdriver in its mouth. She watched curiously as Emilia knelt down and took the tool.

“Emi, it's like four now. Don't you want to talk to someone?” She sighed as she got no response. “I can give you advice on talking to Toby.”

“I need no help conversing with Tobias,” Emilia scoffed, moving her goggles onto her forehead.

“Toby will never notice you if you stay cooped up in your room all day,” Chiara murmured, grabbing Emilia's cape from the bed. “And I am his sister. I know him better than anyone else. I’m sure if you showed him one of your inventions, he’ll fall in love with you.”

“It can’t be that simple… Can it?”
    Chiara shrugged as she handed Emilia her cape.

“It works all the time in movies. Why don't you give that… Thing a test run? What-What is that?” Chiara stared at the thing that Emilia had been working on, which honestly looked like a piece of junk.

“It’s my new drone! Once it’s complete, I'll be able to use it to remotely prank anyone I want.”

“...So it flies?” Chiara asked, looking at the wings that looked like they were about to fall off. “Why don't you see if it can fly first before you add more weight to it?”

“Good idea! Let’s go outside and fly it!” Emilia picked up the drone and clicked her teeth, smiling when Kana crawled over to her.

Hopefully nobody gets a concussion this time around…” she mumbled under her breath.

“That was a joke, right?” Chiara asked as
    Emilia grabbed a remote from the floor and closed the door behind her. Her smile gradually faded as the younger girl refused to answer until they got outside.

“I warned everyone to protect their heads. That one person didn't listen.” Emilia huffed as she set the drone down and started fiddling with the remote, giggling when the drone’s wings started fluttering. She squealed excitedly and started bouncing in place as she moved the drone around.

“It works, Emi! But should it be shaking like that?”

“Minor design flaw. I'll fix it later.” Emilia shrugged and furrowed her brow when the drone started moving in the opposite direction and slowly started descending. She flinched as it crashed into a tree and ran over to it, noticing that there was someone standing near the tree. She blushed and hid behind her cape.

“U-Um… hello…” she whispered, looking to Chiara for help.

Spoiler!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast