Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko nodded after waving Lucca goodbye. Moving slightly again so the boy had room, she waited to introduce herself. After he did, Miyoko acknowledged what he said with a slight nod before saying rather softly "I am, err, I guess I am? I'm a 2nd year. Not much of an upperclassmen."

Scratching her head, she asked "I assume you found this because I left the bookshelf open? That's how I found out of this place."

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    "I may have met him. May not have. The name means little if I've got no face to associate with it, but I don't think we've spoken much."
    Johan sighed lazily, and then sighed again at the nickname. She didn't seem likely to use it again though, so he didn't press the issue.
    "Well, if that contraption had hit me a concussion would be the least of my worries. What's it for, anyways?"
    The knocking from the tree picked up again and Johan started counting under his breath.

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Percy was happy that the girl gave him an opportunity to make an excuse. He nodded and said "Yeah, I was surprised to see this kind of passageway in the library of all places", while laughing. "2nd year is upperclassman to me. Anyway, what's your name?"

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "Isn't it obvious? This is a state of the art drone, perfect for pulling pranks! Or maybe even surveillance!" Emilia set Kana on the ground and picked up her drone, which had cooled down a bit. She bit her lip as she examined it and frowned. "Maybe it just needs some work done."

"What do you mean by 'surveillance'? Emi, if you stalk Toby--"

"You worry too much, Tobias' sister. Besides, it can't be considered 'stalking' if I'm not the one physically doing it."

"I'm pretty sure that's not how it works." Chiara sighed and brushed some hair behind her ear, briefly debating on if she should tell her brother to get a restraining order--not that it would stop Emilia. She seemed like the kind of girl who didn't care much about the law. "So, Jojo, I haven't really seen you around much. I thought I knew mostly everyone here."

"Not everyone can be your friend, Tobias' sister," Emilia muttered as she pulled a wrench from her pocket and started tinkering with her drone.

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko giggled slightly, amused by the boy's comment. Even though she was a second year, she didn't feel much older than she did a year ago. Before looking into the sky, she introduced herself in a somewhat even tone. "I'm Miyoko Nishimiya. You can call me Miyoko-san though."

"What about you? What's your name?" She gave the boy another smile, her hand absent mindlessly scratching her Rufflet's head.

Spoiler!

Member of the MonthModeratorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    "Hi Miyoko-san, my name is Percy Johnson. Just Percy is fine." Percy got lost in thought for a second, wondering what to ask next. "So, Miyoko-san, how have you enjoyed your time here?"

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Oline had just spent several hous in the library to read poetry. Having spent excessive time in the library for the past three years, she knows when a bookshelf is off by even a centimeter, so she looked behind the bookshelf. It was a balcony.

There was a view of Castelia. She still had distaste for the city, so she looked at the floor of the balcony.

"Ferr?"

"I'll be okay, Thyrnir, I'll look up soon~"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    She nodded, somewhat sure of her of herself. The school meant something to her but the battling made her feel uneasy. There was hardly an alternative out there if you really never wanted to be part of Pokemon world. She liked Pokemon, especially the two she had but she never liked they battling aspect. She wanted a comfortable life, not a life where she walks across the world. It didn't appeal to her.

"I like it. Granted, I never like battling and try to get out of it if I can but oh well. I was sent here to be more social....doesn't help when you don't like the thing the school was founded on..."

Spoiler!

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2165-7533-5238
    Percy nodded. "I understand that to an extent. I'm not the best battler myself. I like to do it, I just don't know if I've got the right mindset. I don't mind losing, and I always emphasize fun more than anything else, and to a certain degree, it makes me feel like I'm not right for this school. But at the same time, I need to be here. It's good that you do what you want. If you just did what everyone else did because you had to, that'd be a shame."

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    There were two people there, evidently. The female was a second-year student whom she's seen around last year but never properly met. The other was an impressive first-year student whom she recently accepted into Undella Bay.

Thyrnir slowly rolled around on the floor in no particularly direction. It was pretty quiet by Ferroseed standards, but one could still easily hear a barbed Pokémon rolling all over the place.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast