Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrospike View Post
    [Test Formats]
    Abundant Shrine: Interview
    Desert Resort: Knowledge Test on Unova
    Dragonspiral Tower: Battle with rental Pokemon
    Undella Bay: Knowledge Test on Unova and Interview
    Reversal Mountain: Battle with rental Pokemon
    based on new information on how testing works i'm going to strike this out:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    The second part of the morning's instructions had been to see an older student in charge of interviewing you for your desired House, so Lucca shuffled down the corridor until she found the room labeled DESERT RESORT. She knocked on the door frame, waiting for a response.
    and replace it with:

She didn't really have anything better to do for the rest of the morning, so Lucca decided to investigate some of the other House admissions. She didn't have any real interest in actually battling with Pokémon so the Dragonspiral Tower and Reversal Mountain were out, and she wasn't the most courageous person in the country so Undella Bay might not be the best fit, either. There was nobody in the classroom for the Abundant Shrine interview when she looked, so she decided to try out that one. She knocked on the door.

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko almost fell out as she heard the knock on the door. Jumping up from the desk, she ran to the door, ignoring the sleeping Rufflet on her head. Opening the door, she gave the girl a warm smile. Thought no one would come Miyoko wanted to say but instead decided to go a different route.

"Hey there! I'm Miyoko Nishimiya, 2nd year! Nice to meet you! Err, sit anywhere you want. I'm not testing you or anything.....I'm just, uh, ask you some questions."

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Somewhat dazed by the examiner's enthusiasm, Lucca took a seat in the front of the room. "I'm Lucca Snow," she offered tentatively. "I took the test for Relic Castle, but . . . finished a little early." She blinked, trying to think of where to go with this. "What do you want to know?" she finished lamely.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko laughed awkwardly, finally removing the sleepy Rufflet from her head and cradling it in her arms. Taking a seat across from Lucca, she gave her a warm smile. "Oh nothing to weird..." she muttered. "Um, how about you tell me about what you like to do? I like to have conversations rather than interviews. It gets boring. You can ask me questions too, by the way...."

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "What do I - what?" Lucca had never been through an interview before, but this was not what she pictured one being like. "What do I like to do? Reading, I suppose . . . that's all I really did over the summer." She looked across the desk at Rufflet. "You have a Pokémon? What's it like?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko nodded, giving the girl a reassuring smile. "Reading is fun. You should take some of the mythology classes. They are really interesting. " Miyoko patted her Rufflet on his head, snapping to call over her Deerling. The small grass type galloped over towards her trainer, nuzzling her head into Miyoko's lap.

"I like it. I'm not a battler but they make great friends. I have an honors dorm so I don't have a roommate. They get to roam. You probably will get that option next year seeing how smart you are."

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Lucca was a bit thrown by the forwardness of Miyoko, but decided to play along with her. "I don't plan on spending much time in my dorm anyway," she mumbled, picturing the quiet, subdued atmosphere of the library as a much more ideal place to spend free time. It wasn't the long, dim, medieval hall with lots of crevices and places to hide from the curfew-enforcing librarian, but it would do the job. "A Pokémon might be nice, though." She didn't know all of the Pokémon of the world; maybe there was one that looked like a book.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chiara hummed excitedly as she watched the first years running around. The first day of a new school year was always exciting. She just wished that Rhiannon and Tobias hadn't run off the second she had gotten distracted. They hated when she tried to introduce them to people, but how else was she going to help them make more friends? They weren't exactly the most social people in the world.

“What should we do now, Twoby?” she murmured as she rolled a Pokeball around. Blaze and Meg weren't exactly in the best of moods right now, so she couldn't bother them. Her friends had either transferred schools or weren't around.

The Cubchoo shrugged and sniffled. Chiara held him tightly and rubbed his head.
    “Ooh, I know! Mimi should be interviewing people! That’ll be fun!”

She picked up Twoby and ran to the interview room as quickly as she could, apologizing as she bumped into people on the way.

“Hello, Mimi~” she sang as she reached the room and yanked the door open. She blew some hair out of her face and noticed that there was someone else in the room.“Oh. You're actually interviewing someone. That's a first.”

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko smiled again, patting both of her Pokemon's heads. "I mean, you'll get a Poke-" She stopped as the door swung open. Miyoko's voice when small as she muttered "Hey there they, Chiara. I mean, I'm a 2nd year but yeah I guess..." Turning her attention to Lucca, she motioned to Chiara.

"This is my friend, Chiara...Uh yeah...so Pokemon..." Miyoko lost her cool, slipping back into her awkward self. "N-no m-matter what h-house you j-join you'll get a Pokemon. 2nd and 4th years get another Pokemon....We also have field trips to catch Pokemon..." Miyoko looked at her feet, not sure what else to say.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Lucca stared at the room with her mouth slightly open for a few seconds. If the interview had been scripted earlier, it certainly was not now. She looked from one student to the other a few times. "If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and see if my test has been graded yet. I'll be back," she added hastily with little intention of doing so. She stood up to leave, but her foot got caught on Miyoko's chair and she tumbled across the floor.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast