Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chiara rocked on her feet awkwardly for a few moments before humming and walking over to the new girl who had tripped. She knelt in front of her and offered her free hand, holding on tightly to Twoby since he was trying to wiggle out of her grasp.

"Hello there! What's your name? Oh, I guess I should ask if you're okay first. So are you okay?"

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko jumped up from her seat, disturbing the Rufflet in her lap. Cursing herself in her head, she rushed over to Lucca. "Ah, uh, are you okay...?" Miyoko asked, crouching next to Lucca. "I'm s-so s-sorry...that was my fault...let me make i-t up for you...I'll p-put in a w-w-word for you a-at Desert Resort..." She gave the girl an unsure smile, not really sure what to do..

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Lucca looked up, just barely dodging the falling Rufflet. She saw the new girl's hand and took it. "I'm fine," she said unconvincingly, pulling herself up and ignoring the throbbing paint that had erupted in one of her knees. "I - thanks, Miyoko. Miyoko, right?" She dusted herself off and looked around. The interview had been an unqualified disaster and her instinct was to flee the scene immediately, but she wasn't certain if that would make the matter better or worse.

"Sorry," she said gruffly, brushing herself off. "I'm Lucca Snow, I finished the Relic Castle test a little early and just thought I'd check out some of the other Houses before I left. Which one are you in? Do you like it?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko stooped and picked up her Rufflet. "Well, I'm in Abundant Shrine. I really do like it." Pausing, she collected her thoughts. "We are probably the friendliest of all of them. We get along with most houses...except for the two battle people. They are a pain to be around." Sighing, she pulled a chair from the desk to sit down again.

"You don't find out your test grade...you just get told if you got in or not..." Miyoko muttered, finally adding. "Nice to meet you, Lucca!"

Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Abundant Shrine?" Lucca looked at the floor; if there was a chance of her tactfully leaving the conversation, it had now vacated the room. "I'm hoping to get into Relic because . . . grades . . ." She trailed off. "The Abundant Shrine wouldn't be that bad, though, I guess. Is there any rivalry between the two?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko shrugged slightly, wondering if there was some sort of rivalry between the two house. "Not really, if you would ask me. We are probably the friendliest with another. We might compete over grades but that's about it. Probably most of my friends outside if my house come from there." Pausing again, she wondered if she should inform the girl or not.

"The school pairs houses usually when it comes to classes. Abundant and Relic often get paired together because most kids who are in those houses qualified or were just short of qualifying for the other." She placed her Rufflet back on her head, hoping it won't fall down like the last time.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "That's good, at least," Lucca mumbled. She knew just from walking around campus earlier that this was not true for some of the all Houses, at least, but this girl seemed sincere. She turned over to the girl who had barged into the room just a minute ago. "What about you?" she asked cautiously, trying to sound curious. "Which House do you live in? Do you like it there?"

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Olaf entered Abundant Shrine. There was apparently a party, or something. "Hey," he waved to the lady who was probably overseeing the procedures, "I'm over here when you're ready." Olaf then went to sit at a desk.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko composed herself, smiling at the new arrival. Walking over to the desk, she bowed towards the student. "Sorry, usually I don't get interviews. Most people just go to a 4th year." Pulling a chair up to the desk, she gave the boy a warm smile. "So...what do you want to get out of this school...?"

Spoiler!

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "Hi. I'm Olaf. I'm at this school to become stronger. You see, before I came here, I used to sell candles, because I was paid to. If I become stronger, I don't need people to pay me to sell their product."

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast