Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Academy

Soul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0302-0673-6494
    All of a sudden, Siegfried jumped off the tree onto Johan's shoulder. The next second there was a loud sound and leaves rained over his head. Looking around in the direction of the noise, he saw some sort of contraption crashed against the tree, and a couple of girls looking in his direction.
    He recognized one of them as a Desert Resort student, the other he'd seen around a few times. He couldn't remember their names, though.
    Not hearing the younger one's whispered greeting, he greeted them with a tone of voice that was a mixture of exasperation and amusement:
    "Of all the trees you could possibly have crashed into you picked this one."
    "Chirich!" the Pachirisu growled at the girls and ran off behind the tree, carrying its two half-eaten acorns.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “Sorry about that. Emi must have messed up her programming or something. Or maybe she shouldn’t have made a drone out of junk.” Chiara sighed and patted Emilia on the head. Just two seconds ago, she was literally jumping for joy, and now she was a nervous mess.

“A-At least I didn’t give him a concussion,” Emilia whispered from behind her cape. If Chiara wasn’t here right now, she would have already fled back to her dorm and hidden underneath her blankets for the rest of the day.

“I don’t think you should say that out of nowhere, Emi. You might scare this guy away.” Chiara walked over to the drone and picked it up, flinching when it burned her hand. “I think it overheated. Oh wait, we should introduce ourselves, shouldn’t we? My name’s Chiara, and this little munchkin here is Emilia.”

“I am not a munchkin!” Emilia pouted, sweeping her cape behind her. The blush had mostly subsided now, and only her cheeks were flushed. “I’m Emilia Rose Bates, inventor extraordinaire! And I’d thank you to give me the proper respect, Tobias’ sister!”

“There’s the Emi I know and love!” Chiara cheered, pulling the sleeves of her sweater over her hands to make it easier to carry the overheating drone. She rocked back and forth and looked at the boy.

“So what's your name?”

I'm cool like the rain and hot like the sun, I'm a neon rainbow and you're no fun~

Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Initially somewhat annoyed that she had nearly been run over by an upperclassman, but that irritation subsided as she recognized the back of Miyoko's head. Bored of her walk, she decided to follow.

"Come on, Ball," she called to Solosis, who was indeed bouncing along behind her like an underinflated green basketball. "Miyoko! Wait!"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko's ears perked up as she heard her name called. Turning around, she gave the girl a warm smile. "Oh hey, Lucca. I was about to go to the Library roof, care to join me? It's very relaxing." She smiled, occasionally glancing at Lucca's Pokemon. Solosis? That's interesting.

"Solosis, eh? You'' warm up to it. It took me a while with my Pokemon too." She pointed at her Rufflet now sleeping on her head.

"Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
    She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know
    She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
    Everything's better when she's around"
    Spoiler!

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Is that within the rules?" Lucca asked, blinking, awkwardly aware of the solosis bouncing around at her side. "Uh . . . sure, I guess. How do you get up there, anyway?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko nodded, still watching the Solosis. "Well, there is no rule that says we aren't. I found it when some Reversal Mountains picked on me. It's a great hiding place. The door is hidden behind a bookshelf." She gave Lucca an encouraging smile. "Plus, one of my teachers usually is up there. He likes the isolation."

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    "Sounds exciting," Lucca agreed, chancing a look over her shoulder to see if anyone was listening in. "Lead the way."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Miyoko smiled, leading Lucca into and through the library. Weaving in between a shelf here and there, she arrived at the oddly colored bookshelf. Looking if Lucca was still behind her, she pulled on a specific book in the middle of the shelf. After a certain click, the shelf swung backwards, revealing a stair case. Smiling, she took the stair case, waving Lucca forward.

Eventually they reached a door on the top of the stair case. Passing through it, Miyoko stepped out on the small balcony. "Isn't this great?"

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Mouth slightly open, Lucca paced from one side of the roof to the other. The roof was farther off the ground than she had realized from there. It was moderately windy above the tree line; Solosis was bouncing closer to the ground and nearer her ankles than before.

"It's nice up here," she said quietly, looking around. She could see the skyline of Castelia City off in the distance. "Do you come up here often?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "I do...it helps me clear my head." Miyoko smiled, walking up to the railing. Grabbing a hold of it, she muttered something inaudible under her breath. Turning to Lucca, she took the Rufflet of her head. "I know you have been here barely a day but do you like this school? I like it a lot. The teachers are awesome and most of the people are friendly...the battling is kinda dumb but oh well."

Smiling again, she took a seat on the floor. "There are usually Pokemon up here. If you come up her enough they might come back once you sit down."

Spoiler!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast