Alright, I need to say some things because I feel obliged to.

My track record on SS/PC is among the worst, admittedly. I may have improved in my argumentation methods, but this does nothing to help the obvious disparity that has continued to endure throughout my whole tenure on these forums. I'll admit, I have a problem socializing with people in general, but this does not excuse me from delivering due apologies.

I would like to apologize to he community for my excessive tendency to be a gadfly. While I do enjoy a debate and dispelling common myths, I have learned that this is definitely not a way to garner respect and admiration among any peers of mine. Sometimes the best thing to do is to let things be. I've tried not to personally attack anyone for these arguments, but it is still nonetheless an annoyance to stir up an argument.

I would also like to apologize to those I have previously been insensitive to. I may not remember some instances, specifically, but I do realize I can be a **** at times. There are a couple of people I would like to specifically address, particularly the ones I have been in hot water with since forever.

Dragonite, I'm sorry for bugging you in the past for skype calls. I should've just not asked.

Xero, I don't know if you'll see this, but I acted like an arrogant ***** when we knew each other.

Bree, I'm sorry for teasing you when you asked me to stop.

Eoghan, I'm sorry for constantly making jokes about Ireland when you've asked me to stop.

There's more I'd say, but not only am I drawing a blank atm, I'm not physically and mentally well. I leave it at this.