Thread: Jumping on the bandwagon. Talking about my life on the Forums and why I truly left.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921

Jumping on the bandwagon. Talking about my life on the Forums and why I truly left.

I know another thread right? But I saw some threads and felt needed to reply and make my own. Please reply to this post with your thoughts.

I came here to post some funny quotes I saw on a forums that I lurk and saw the threads. I will try to post out my true 100% raw thoughts. I really don't give a **** what people think on these forums anymore. I have new friends and new communities I am apart of now that treat me 10 times better then these forums.

Here I go.

Back in 2012 I was allowed full range on the Internet from my Dad starting in April. All I would do is watch YouTube videos on Minecraft and some Pokemon videos. It's what took my long nights. Just watching random Minecraft videos and watching Marriland and SuperSkarmory. That is all that took those nights. It was pure. It was fun.

In June of 2012 SuperSkarmory said he released his forums. I joined thinking that I would be able to talk to him and get to know him a bit more. Then I saw the chatbox. I got happy and began to post random messages on there. Being 15 I did not have good grammar at all. I was always picked on by people like Muffin, Lord Penguin and there gang. Even though they were bullies to me I deeply wanted to be friends with them and notice me. I wanted them to see me as the person I was. I never understood why they wanted to hurt others. We all love Pokemon so why do we bully each other? I even tried to bully others myself once so they could notice me.

I am not lying.

I also want to add that I was also scared about sharing my emotions sometimes scared that they would say I was seeking for attention.

As the years went on I started to fear others that always seemed to pick on me. But man Tainers really took the cake. He always seemed creepy to me. The way he spoke to me and said things always scared me. Even today I can't for the life of me remember the stuff he said to me. But I was always put off of him. In fact lots of the staff members always made me put off them. They had this vibe that I can never describe even today. They did hurt me in many ways.

I could never act normally to everyone's standers. I felt like no one understood what autism is and was. I felt like no one could understand me.

Guys you won't believe me but I never really truly enjoyed my time on the forums. Every day there was drama. Everyday I would log on wondering if Eoghy's gang has started something. I would log in in fear that I would get a infraction or get warned that day. Or even get banned. Sure there was a few funny moments but the bad out weighted the good. And that is not good at all.

The staff team failed me. They failed protecting the people being bullied. They failed making me feel safe. And that is why in 2014 I left to join other communities. I was surprised that all people on the Internet were not ********. I meet some of the most kind heart people ever. Marriland and I became friends. PauseUnpause knows who I am very well. I watch Twitch streams everyday and laugh. I meant my best friends and I even gained a boyfriend out of this, and I found out I'm asexual.

They gave me something the forums fail to give me. A home. People that understood me. People that made laugh and smile. People that never bullied me or judged me. I grew as a person.

The reason why I left is because I wanted something more then drama every week. I wanted to stop being picked on or bullied on. I wanted true friends. I was sick being bullied and always harassed. I was sick of it. And the staff did nothing. NOTHING at all. They didn't care did they? And they wondered why the forums died.

But Eoghy's gang of friends have changed. I have noticed that they have become amazing people over the years. Eoghy and I talk from time to time. I see Ice and Muffin on twitter all the time. People can change. People do deserve forgiveness. Do they deserve forgiveness? Yes they do.

Being 20 years old now and having no school to go to anymore I have lots of time to reflect over my life. And on this fine night at 1 AM in the night. (I stay up that late now.) I shall sign off.

All I ask is for this.

To any bullies that picked on me or anyone else that has not said sorry yet I would like you to say sorry. It is 2017. Not 2012. If you can own up to your mistakes that is all I want.

That is all I have to say.

- BreeZaps the Lightning Star
    Last edited by BreeZaps; 04-21-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    < 3
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    I don't really recall having a whole load of interaction with you (my apologies for that, my memory fails me these days), but if I have ever said or done anything that has upset you or caused you discomfort in any way, I am deeply sorry. I really do like and respect you as a person, and I wish you all the best. I'm very glad that you've found somewhere where you belong and fit in and enjoy, and I'm sorry that these forums couldn't provide that

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It was really eye-opening to see your experiences in the 2012-2014 days. Much respect for being able to open up and tell the forums what you went through. You didn't in any way deserve to be treated that way Bree.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4854-6748-2483
    I know 100% I never bullied you. Sure, we had a few fights on some minor things that I can remember, but we were both picked on for being the weaklings and noobs of the forums. Sure I'm not on these forums anymore, but thats only because I found a new forum with a very positive community (if you want to see it I can show you) and its been here for longer then SS/PC.

At 19, I'm no longer my 15 year old noob self, I have greatly matured into a semi-adult, even with my mom going through surgery, chemotherapy, and 2 times going into the hospital, I was able to graduate high school, and enter BCC, and my first semester is very difficult due to everything my mom is going through and hopefully she gets better.

Sure I won't be on as much, but with the White Draft and SoulSilver PMT, it brought me back to what I know I want to do for the rest of my life, YouTube, I've wanted to since when I first watched SS and chuggaaconroy, and now I know I really can do it all I want with no worries

Bree, I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your life and your relationship with your boyfriend, and I totally know our friendship will never break.
    PMT / White Draft
    Thanks shaymin!
    Old SS Forum info:
    Spoiler!

Gaming info:
    Spoiler!

Last Updated: 4/7/16

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    Best of luck with everything, Pokemon73.
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr