Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    i'm not
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So now that it's passed - thoughts?

I don't really care much for Pokken. I'm not really thrilled about Ultra Moon and Sun but I'm not exactly disappointed either. I'm just kinda neutral. Same thing for Gold and Silver being released. [Also, where's Crystal?]

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    I haven't quite made up my mind what I think about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon yet; I was hoping to see something different before the series revisited Alola but I'll wait for E3 before I start loudly complaining or anything. Speaking of E3, that's coming up, isn't it? :P

Wasn't interested in the first Pokkén thing so I don't see a reason to get excited about this one, and I don't see much of a reason to play Gold or Silver anywhere since I already own HeartGold I'm kind of neutral on the virtual console games but will probably buy one of the two eventually anyway.

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't seen much negativity towards USM being on the 3DS, but apparently there's quite a bit of backlash about it not being on the Switch? That and no 4th Gen remakes. Personally, I'm excited that I get to go through Alola again since the last gen was kind of a drag compared to this gen, but I also don't want to set myself up for disappointment either, so right now it's just me hoping that Lillie makes an appearance.

#SHIROBAKO FOR SECOND SEASON | MyAnimeList | Deviantart | Twitch | Siggy Shop

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    I haven't seen much negativity towards USM being on the 3DS, but apparently there's quite a bit of backlash about it not being on the Switch?
    to all the numbskulls complaining about this - since when has Pokémon ever divided a generation between two consoles? black and white 2 came out long after the 3DS was a thing, emerald came out basically at the last possible second on the GBA, same for yellow and the GBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    That and no 4th Gen remakes
    hey you, yeah you, remember when we all thought we were going to get RS remakes in Gen 5 and game freak was like "don't feel like it, wait 'till next year?" :thinking: