Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII-A Classic!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Mafia XIII-A Classic!

It's been a while since I've hosted a game of Mafia, so I figure I should ease myself in with a good ole' game of Classic Mafia!

1. What is this?
    Back on the SS forums there was a game called mafia where participants lied, betrayed and killed each other in order to achieve victory. There are plenty of variations of the game, but the SS version featured a role list in the opening post (this one) so the game was treated like a sort of puzzle.

2. How do I join?
    Well, just post in this thread saying you'd like to join. When the game starts you'll be sent your role in a PM, but its contents are meant to be entirely private.

3. How does it work?
    There's a group called mafia, and each member knows the rest of the members. Those are the "bad girls" and they're capable of killing during the night. There's another group called town, which is a bit larger but its members don't know each other's identities. These are the "good bois". There may also be a third party, with a goal of their own. The game is split into day and night phases. During the day, the players get to vote out one of their own, which is then removed from the game. During the night a number of actions can be taken depending on the player's role, although some roles can take no actions. It is also during the night that the mafia can kill. Voting can be done like this: Lynch X!!! or the alternative [Vote]Dragonite.[/vote] I'm 99% sure that nobody has ever done this, but like, it's there, I guess.

4. Are there any rules?
    Yes, there are in fact are. Here in Pokecheats Mafia Inc and other branches of the game, we've come up with specific rules everyone in the game must follow in order to keep the game running smoothly. The rules can be found below:

Spoiler!

The setup of the day is: CLASSIC MAFIA.

ROLES:

Town

Villager x3 - Has no night action. Can only vote during the day. Nothing will ever compare to the sense of disappointment you'll feel when you're getting hyped up for a Mafia game only to get this role!

Cop - Investigates one person each night. Receives a report to whether they are Innocent or Guilty. You'll probably lynch em off on the very first day because you're afraid and gullible!

Doctor - Visits one person every night. That person will be protected from dying that night. Medical degrees not needed!

Mafia

Vanilla Mafia x2 - Chooses one person to kill each night. They're pretty bad, so watch out for them!

The points system will be included in this game, probably!

A Town Win will result in 25 points for each town member!
    A Mafia Win will result in 50 points for each town member!

Good luck everyone! Try not to die!

1. Aaron
    2. X!!
    3. X!!!
    4. X!!!!!
    5. X!!!!!!
    5. X!
    6. Davismt
    Last edited by Starry; 02-12-2018 at 07:26 AM.

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    i'm IN!!!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    haha you got it bro fam!

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    In. I'll be taking a third spot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    haha you got it Bro-heeeeemeeean fam squad-e

I'm gonna have to ignore the other signs ups tho, because double posts are against the rules ((((((((((((((((((

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    In. I'll be taking a second spot.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    In. I'll be taking a fourth spot.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    In. I'll be taking a second spot.
    In. I'll be taking a third spot.
    In. I'll be taking a fourth spot.

is that better?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yup, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast