Thread: I've got a problem

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've got a problem

I couldn't find the vent thread. This story is going to take a while, almost thirty minutes.

https://soundcloud.com/user141926276...ession/s-wwkc3

This is serious. I honestly want someone to analyze this and tell me if something is wrong. I don't feel right about it anymore and it's driving me nuts
    It takes a Teen Age Riot to get me out of bed right now.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I know this won't be what you want to hear, and I'm sorry, but it needs to be said.

The sooner you accept that she's not yours, the sooner you'll get over what you're feeling. It's not the girl's fault for being at the wrong place at the wrong time and it's not her fault you feel envious over her either. It's normal to feel a little sad or heartbroken if things don't go how you would have wanted, but this is a bit of a step beyond that. I'm sorry, Roxas, I know that it's challenging dealing with our less than ideal emotional processes, but you cannot point at a girl and say she's causing your depression if she isn't doing anything directly. Please, please understand.
    Last edited by Bricktoad; 07-15-2018 at 11:51 PM.
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never said she was the cause. I can understand how that would be easily misunderstood, but I blame myself for my actions and constant obsession. I've always felt nervous around because I felt in the wrong. Sorry for not being clear, but I promise, it's the situation that's causing me pain, not her.

I'm honestly not an incel or anything. I'm just saying that my unluckiness of being reminded of her by running into her in various places is just... distracting and sad for me.

Sorry for any confusing details or misunderstandings. Perhaps I should've been clearer, but I've been at loss for the right words when explaining things like this before.
    Last edited by Roxas; 07-16-2018 at 08:18 PM.
    It takes a Teen Age Riot to get me out of bed right now.