Thread: A Glimmer of Hope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation A Glimmer of Hope

Hey, everybody. Just stopping in to mention that Wiimmfi (an external server that takes Nintendo's servers' place after they shut down) is now almost-completely supporting Pokémon Generation 4 & 5 WiFi connectivity, which means that PokéSav Online has a chance to get back on its feet. As it is, I can confirm that the service is working for downloading Generation 4 & 5 event 'mons provided by Wiimmfi (which is only a handful of them).

I tried testing PokéSav Online with Wiimmfi by putting its DNS address in the Secondary DNS field (to connect to Wiimmfi you have to put its DNS address in the Primary DNS field so there was nowhere else to put it since I doubted that making a separate connection with PokéSav's DNS address as the primary one would work) and it came up with nothing.

I don't know enough about this stuff to be able to troubleshoot it, but I know that there must be a way to make it work. Although, PokéSav could even have been decommissioned by now and I wouldn't know. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    thanks boss
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke