Hello everyone! I'm TheSoaringScorbunny, but you'll probably be calling me Soar or Scor from now on, or SoarScor if you're excessive. You can also call me Jack, my name. (Does anyone else still have qualms about putting their first names out there like that? All of those internet safety asemblies are drilled in my head lol).

I'm a super Nintendo (haha) fan. I love Pokemon, especially, but I'm sure that's not a unique trait around here!

I've just recently picked up Sword and I've been dying to talk about it with a nice, tight-knit community. I've never really taken much to most of the popular social media sites; there's never a true middle-ground between that sense of familarity and the unknown. The people who know you are gonna know you, while the people who don't probably never will (unless you're like, some famous Twitter funny person, I guess.) Forums were always more my jam. You start out an absolute stranger to the people around you, but you get to know people and people get to know you----not by getting lucky with some algorithim or whatever, but because you're all wading along in a tiny little kiddy pool. Plus, unlike any of the other usual sites, there's no chance of you running into someone you know. That's horrifying.

Anyways, what I'm trying to see is that this place seems cozy, so I'll be dropping my stuff here for the time being . I know I'll get to know all of you, eventually! Let's look forward to it.