Thread: Soaring into View!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Soaring into View!

Hello everyone! I'm TheSoaringScorbunny, but you'll probably be calling me Soar or Scor from now on, or SoarScor if you're excessive. You can also call me Jack, my name. (Does anyone else still have qualms about putting their first names out there like that? All of those internet safety asemblies are drilled in my head lol).

I'm a super Nintendo (haha) fan. I love Pokemon, especially, but I'm sure that's not a unique trait around here!

I've just recently picked up Sword and I've been dying to talk about it with a nice, tight-knit community. I've never really taken much to most of the popular social media sites; there's never a true middle-ground between that sense of familarity and the unknown. The people who know you are gonna know you, while the people who don't probably never will (unless you're like, some famous Twitter funny person, I guess.) Forums were always more my jam. You start out an absolute stranger to the people around you, but you get to know people and people get to know you----not by getting lucky with some algorithim or whatever, but because you're all wading along in a tiny little kiddy pool. Plus, unlike any of the other usual sites, there's no chance of you running into someone you know. That's horrifying.

Anyways, what I'm trying to see is that this place seems cozy, so I'll be dropping my stuff here for the time being . I know I'll get to know all of you, eventually! Let's look forward to it.

Cascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh wow, a new post. I hate to say it though, but you're like 4 or 5 years too late. This place has been dead for a looooong time. I do get what you mean though, the forum heydays were a lot more fun than what they are now, though it realy does feel like a bygone era. RIP EyanCheats.

EDIT: It's kinda funny seeing your name as an alliteration of Scorbunny. My first name was the same off of Rhyperior. That was years ago, reminds me of the old days. Well, if any of you old friends are reading this, hope you all are doing well. Haven't talked to any of you in ages.

Oh yeah, and welcome. To whatever's left, I guess.
    Last edited by Patriot; 12-23-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Oh wow, a new post. I hate to say it though, but you're like 4 or 5 years too late. This place has been dead for a looooong time. I do get what you mean though, the forum heydays were a lot more fun than what they are now, though it realy does feel like a bygone era. RIP EyanCheats.

EDIT: It's kinda funny seeing your name as an alliteration of Scorbunny. My first name was the same off of Rhyperior. That was years ago, reminds me of the old days. Well, if any of you old friends are reading this, hope you all are doing well. Haven't talked to any of you in ages.

Oh yeah, and welcome. To whatever's left, I guess.
    Really? That's a shame. Surely it can't be that dead, right? I mean, hey, you responded pretty quickly, and there are *some* recent posts around here. For a dead forum, there's at least a few stragglers left, it looks like.

Alliterations are the way to go! They've had a place in my username for years. For the longest time, I had mine set as Pr*cariousP*chu (blocking to stop name-searching), but, alas, I had to drop it.

I'll stick around anyways! See what I can make of it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSoaringScorbunny View Post
    Really? That's a shame. Surely it can't be that dead, right? I mean, hey, you responded pretty quickly, and there are *some* recent posts around here. For a dead forum, there's at least a few stragglers left, it looks like.

Alliterations are the way to go! They've had a place in my username for years. For the longest time, I had mine set as Pr*cariousP*chu (blocking to stop name-searching), but, alas, I had to drop it.

I'll stick around anyways! See what I can make of it.
    I tend to remember and reminisce that this place existed every 6 months or so, and the one time I check it in months, I see your post. Rather funny coincidence. Who knows, there might be some old members still hanging around. Dunno.
    "charlotte is ok"

Steam YouTube MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

Pretty Good DonatorModeratorBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2879-0451-7117
    Funnily enough, my phone's browser directed me here when I was typing in the search bar. Haven't logged in here for maybe two or three years.

Welcome to purgatory. This forum in its current state serves as the bridge between reality and the afterlife. Occasionally you'll find some stragglers who have lost their way roaming this abandoned settlement.

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Wait so you mean I'm actually dead? that explains a lot, actually

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, merry Christmas!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)