Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project New World

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Project New World

.|Project New World|.

Rules:
    1)Follow Poke-Center Rules
    2)No bunnying. If you want to bunny, you have to make sure to ask the person usually in control of the character.
    3)Posts should have your name in it.

Wow. That was short. So anyway, I will occasionally post some background info, usually on villians, or a short post to move on the story in a particular direction. ASK ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOME INFO THAT MIGHT CHANGE THE STORY IN ANYWAY. Otherwise, you are free to write about whatever. Be it love, some arguments, blah.

First Post
    Write about your thoughts on escaping. That is all. Maybe do some introductions. Each post should be of at least 200 words.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

(I was not going to include my post in the intro, so here's my post. Sorry about the double post. I hope its okay.)

Sigma
    They were out. All six of them. Out of the mad house. Free. For the first time in her miserable life, she felt glad. Then she remembered the rest of the Specials stuck in there, probably getting even worse treatment than before, all because they got away. Was it... worth it? They were going back to rescue them. Sigma was sure of it. Her speed wouldn't be of much help if they did strike; she could distract the guards and that was it.

Her past… she didn’t have one. Every day, it was tests, tests and more tests. They worked her like a machine. She finally closed her eyes at the age of seven, while her last words, at the age of eight, was: “I have said all I can.” Then she clammed up and no one, not even the torturers could make her open up. She was like a shell. An unbreakable shell. A heart of stone.

Sitting at the entrance of the cave, she toyed with her flowing hair, before wondering what to do next. Going back to rescue them was a nono. They were still weak from their confrontations with the retrievers. Heck, even now, the retrievers were probably looking for them. What could she do… Ram into them at top speed? That would hurt them, but it would also hurt her just as much. The aura of the surroundings darkened considerably and she realized with a jolt that it was getting dark.

One day passes… So quickly…
    Just what… is life supposed to be?

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blobby:

He was free! Free at last!
    He could run, feel the wind blowing upon his face.
    This was what life was supposed to feel like.
    He looked back at the other five escapees...
    So few of them.
    We had all played our part in the escape. But we could still not save them all.
    But he would return. Return to avenge the fallen, return to avenge this injustice. He and his friends would return.
    He looks over the view. From here he can see a large mound with a building both in front and a large catle at the back, right in the distance.
    The League, he thinks.
    He gazes at a rock, and suddenly lofts it with the power of his mind, and throws it out the cave.
    Then he turns back and ventures further inwards. He wants to be away from the noise.
    His thoughts turned to his memories. At the hands of his torturers he had lost his memory.
    He had lost all his personality.
    Suddenly a name appeared to him.
    Lebbela?
    Libela?
    Libbele?
    Libbeldra?
    That was it. Libbeldra.
    He thought it again, and a flash appeared in his head. Then the world turns dark.

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    X:

How long did that take? X didn't even know. He bearly knew what to do at this point. Should he just run and leave the others? No, that would be pointless and effortless. X knew that it was a matter of time until they came. "The Evil Specials" as he called them. They would come. And they had to be ready.

His powers were told him that his friends were scared. However, he never used his mind reading power without asking. Unless, of course, if it was his enimies. Even with these psychic abilities, he felt that he was almost useless. Without a plan, they were all useless. And he kept asking himself, should we just give up? Of course not! his mind told himself. We all can do it if we believe in ourselves, that is what some of us are lacking.

He hasn't really told anyone, but he can hear himself in his head. X sometimes just wants to think that his mind playing tricks on him. But that wasn't true, and he knew it. Even though, something was clear. We need a leader, and a good one at that. He hoped one of these friends were enough. Enough to save the others they lefted behind. That wasn't your fault. We all had no other way of escape.

He wanted to think more, but that was all he got. That was when he saw another person far away, and he could tell what that person was thinking: "Its time to get the escapers" is what he said over and over agian. Time to act now his mind told him, and we all better be ready.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stacy:

She breathed heavily and thought about the life and love she was missing back home. For the first time in her life she missed Daniel, her elder brother. Stacy's stomach growled. She glimpsed up at her surroundings. It was cold and damp with, light spilling in from the maw of the cave. She hadn't remembered how unforgiving nature was since the summer camp she attended in 6th grade. Why me? she thought. What have I done to deserve this? What's the big deal about turning invisible, I wouldn't hurt anyone or abuse it. she thought to herself. Tears leaked from her eyes.

Though her hands masking her face, she saw her companions. Stacy eyed Sigma seated near the entrance. Pink hair? Who does that girl think she is? But it's unfair to judge her like that. I'll try talking to her later.
    Stacy's eyes darted to Blobby (Libbeldra should reveal his name) as he launched a boulder out of the cave. I should stay away from that guy.
    She then turned her gaze to X. I wonder what power he has, he has interesting eyes

It's so nice sitting very still,
    In a room where no one else can feel
    The pain that breaks my heart each day
    I'm not okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everything was dark. Images were rushing at him like bats in a dark cave. He caught small glimpses of what he knew were his memories.
    Playing on a beach with ... someone-
    Digging in his garden-
    Talking to a friend-
    Using his powers for the first time-

They were gone before they could finish.
    When suddenly, a huge one rushed at him, and he saw himself in a desert. How he had come to be there he had no idea.
    He was tiny, and a figure who he knew was his mother was watching over him. He was hoding a spade and was happily digging in the sand, although sometimes e would use his telekinesis instead. His mother looked worried.
    Suddenly, he unearthed an rock that he knew was an pokemon egg. And there, in his hands, it hatched.
    Into a trapinch!
    And he said "Wibbelwa".
    Libbeldra! THIS was Libbeldra! a small trapinch!
    But as soon as the memory ended, he zoned out and fund himself on the floor of the cave. No-one seemed to have noticed what was happening, except Stacy. She was looking at him curiously.

Flygon is mine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aqua looked around. The fresh air filled his nostrils and made him feel slightly faint. He saw his companions around him and made his un-ease go away. 'Were free' aqua thought. He then remembered why he was put in that place. Images of fire and burning filled his brain. Tears flew out of his eyes and hit the ground.

Aqua felt his hands getting warmer as he cried over the memory.He could see his mum and dad trying to reach for him as the strange men took him away. He then extinguished the flame and the tears stopped.'This is no time to be a coward' He thought 'We have to get even further away'. and with that thought aqua started to walk. Then his eyes turned towards X. ' I wonder what power he has' Aqua shuddered after looking at him.

"errm hello everyone." he said ahead of all of them in the cave. "i think we need to get going as theyll probably be looking for us even more now that they know we've escaped." Aqua saw blank faces looking at him and he felt nervous.
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Flame gave us the go ahead to make Ross an NPC, so that gives me another play thing xD. I won't expand on his personality, that's Ross's job.

Info Post.
    Attacks are divided into two groups. Mana, and Energy.
    Mana is your magical capablilty. Most attacks/skills require mana to activate, and Mana replenishes over time. Energy attacks are superior in every way, but, they require energy to use. After using an energy attack, your energy level will fall, so movement and things like that will slow. Energy can only be replenished by resting or sleeping.
    Ross
    They were out. But what next? They couldn't just barge in there again, saying something like, "Excuse us. We have just escaped from here, so we've come back to claim our reward. We would like you guys to release the other prisoners."

That was signing their death warrent. Besides, their mana and energy level were low, and that was being lenient on the wording of it. Sigma was sitting at the entrance, meditating, and the rest were sitting blankly. At least someone’s doing something useful. He thought. Should he sleep? Or should he just meditate, like Sigma. Sleep would replenish his energy more quickly, but would also leave him vulnerable.

He closed his eyes. Meditating was the way to go. It wasn’t long before his entire body was relaxed, and deep, heavy breathing could be heard in the cave as echoes.

"Errm hello everyone." He heard a distant voice. “I think we need to get going as they’ll probably be looking for us even more now that they know we've escaped." Those words had some sense in them.

He wasn’t sure how long he was meditating for, but he stood up then, thinking it was time to go. At that moment, Sigma returned from the entrance of the cave, eyes still closed, abet a grim look on her face. Squatting down, she scribbled a few words on the ground.

Everyone bent down to read Sigma’s words.

They are coming. I sense them.

Info Post again!
    Now, as you guys know, they are coming. Currently, only Sigma and Ross have more energy than the rest, but their skills are relatively useless. In the next few posts, get ready for the incoming attack, running away is not allowed, because you are too weak, your only chance is to stay and fight. Do not get yourself attacked until the next info post. Also, describe your attacks, and the required (Mana or Energy) needed to activate them. Remember, if it is too powerful, it has to be energy. Otherwise, try to stick to using mana. Of course, if the thing obviously uses energy, then it is energy based. Until then!

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stacy observed the conversation and having read Sigma's words, searched for weapons. She came across a few sharp stones that fit comfortably in her hand. She evaluated the room, searched for emergency retreat hiding spots and ambush positions. Stacy uneasily paced as she struck her weapons together in hopes of sharpening them. She approached a large puddle towards the front of the cave and looked down at her reflection. Her doppel-ganger wasn't the girl she remembered being. She missed the innocence of her childhood, where she used her invisibility to swipe pieces of candy and treats. She was getting noticeable thinner, due to her prisoner diet at New World. Her cheek bones were more prominent, dark bags resided beneath her deep brunette eyes. Her lips were chapped and bleeding, her hair was tussled and unmanaged and its ends were split.

She took a deep breath and looked up. (~140)
    We are hopeless, even if we make it out of here alive, where will we go? I don't even know what continent I'm on. We can't keep running and fighting forever. One day, we will lose...
    I don't fully understand the Info Posts, but here it goes?

Invisibility Cloak
    The more complete Stacy's invisibility is, the more energy it consumes. She has trained her self to become partly cloaked and use the shadows for stealth, or completely conceal herself (even in broad daylight).

It's so nice sitting very still,
    In a room where no one else can feel
    The pain that breaks my heart each day
    I'm not okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blobby looked around. He had heard Aqua's words and read Sigma's message.
    He rapidly began collecting tiny stones that he could throw easily and that could do some damage at a high velocity. He also collected sticks of wood and sharpened them like small spears.
    But he needed to know how much time he had. Looking out the window he sighted a Pidgeotto. He felt his atoms divide and multiply and change.

He was free! Soering out the window! No-one could stop him! He whooshed out the window and saw the others staring.

I hope they dn't think i'm running away!

There, he could see them, in the distance. He couldnt count them, but hopefully Sigma would. Now he knew how much time he had.

Transformations
    After an initial dip in his energy he uses as much energy being a pidgey as a pidgey uses. Or being a ursaring as a ursaring uses.
    Telekinesis
    Uses more energy the heavier the object he is trying to lift. Gets harder the further away it is and he has to keep eye conact.

Flygon is mine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aqua read sigma message. Worries ran through him and he started to panic. 'How can i do my bit secure safety for us'?Then he realised his abilities. 'Yes thats the way i can help'.Aqua walked up to a wall and put hias hand to it. Suddenly his hand went through the wall followed by the rest of his body. Now all i have todo is find a way out!

Aqua looked and peaked around various walls and corners. But still nothing! "Damn it! when will i find some clues!" Then aqua looked around a corner to reveal some of his older friends from befroe he escaped. 'Oh no! i cant let them see me!" a tear crawled down aquas face as he remembered the good times he had with his friend before all this.

Aqua's head poked through a wall. He heard voices! "SEARCH THE PERIMETER AND FIND THEM!" Aqua quickly put his head back into the wall. Ive gotta get to the others! Aqua ran and floated as fast as he could until he finally reached back to where he started! He saw the others, he could tell them his message! But he used to much Mana and energy floating and passing through walls to talk.

'NO ive got to tell them! Go to te-' At that moment Aqua fell asleep,half his foot still lay in the wall.

Passing through walls-
    This takes up a large amount of mana, the longer he stays in the wall he loses more mana.
    Pyrokenisis
    He is able to create fire in his hands and anywhere he chooses. This takes up mana and energy. But his mana is regenerated faster when he is in the flames. This effect can also be used on his friends.
    Float
    This takes up energy but not alot. The higher and longer he floats takes up more energy.
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast