Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project New World

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    X needed to help, that was for sure. Now it was his turn. He looked outside, and he didn't see anything. Then he saw some. they were searching for them rapidly, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. Do not use any energy up yet, his mind told him, we will need all the energy we need to stop them.
    He started meditating, storing up his energy, but he decided that might be to dangerous. You might fall asleep, and we have to be helpful. He decided that he would stand guard and make sure noone enters.
    We cant just stay around. We have to fight eventually. With one of his abilities, he could read the others minds, and that is what the rest were also thinking. So then he decided, as he did before, to wait and keep guard...

Mind Reading: Takes away more and more mana the more he uses it, but he gaines the mana fast fairly quickly.
    Energy Balls: The bigger the ball, the more energy it takes. Takes a while for it to recharge, and can usually shoot 2 or 3 energy balls if they are average size.

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sigma: Cave Entrance
    Aura sight
    Takes up mana, but after doing it for a few years, her mana recovery has increased to the point where she recovers it faster than the Ability drains it. In other words, when she's not using Aura Sight, her mana recovers insanely fast.

Hyper Speed(Agility)
    Uses as much Energy as it takes to travel the same distance in her jogging pace. In other words, she can keep it up for a while, but not forever.
    Sigma sat in front of the cave entrance. One person? They sent one person? Either they were overconfident or that guy is really good. It was probably the latter. She thought about the group collecting things to fight with. It was a pathetic attempt. Could stone, even rocks, hurt a Special? No way. Unless they were powered by an Ability. She sensed another aura behind her, it was probably X.

Go back and save your energy. I'm standing guard. She quickly wrote on the floor. They sent one person. I think I know who it is. He was coming. Sigma could feel it. And his aura was a dark red. The aura of someone with a lot of power...

------------------------

HTML Code:
    Aright guys, this is it. He could come anytime. Just need top finalize his final appearance and Ability before he arrive. Until then, brace yourselves. He might attack anytime. This is still Episode Two, but you can post more than once per episode starting now, just don't double post.

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stacy stared out at Blobby flying. I've always wanted to be able to fly... seems like a lot of fun. She turned her gaze to X, meditating at the cave entrance. Her vision shifted to Sigma. My life depends on these people.

Stacy grappled with climbing a boulder with an armful of ammunition. When she was younger, she acquiesced to her parent's wish for her to play sports. She took up baseball when she was in Kindergarten and had a decent arm. If the others really needed her or the rocks didn't work, she would jump down and flank the opponent. Besides, how bad could one guy be?

Now perched upon a large stone next to the cave entrance. She sat cross-legged and leaned her back against the cave wall. I wonder who they're sending. One guy? Wow... do they take us for incompetent weaklings?
    "What do we do if we survive this fight? It's not like we all have some place to go. We're all completely lost, for all we know we could be on a small uncharted island in the Mid-Pacific. Is there really a point to fighting back? "

Invisibility
    CloudNine, could I change Stacy's power to drain Mana? Then when all Mana is drained, Stacy will continue to cloak herself, but will drain Energy.

It's so nice sitting very still,
    In a room where no one else can feel
    The pain that breaks my heart each day
    I'm not okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blobby:

Blobby stared in absolute shock at the message on the floor.
    But I.. Saw lots of them. How could there only be one?
    His vision shaking, he sat down. He needed to take control of himself. Looking out the window, he could now see the man that had been sent ot get them, as a tiny dot in the distance.
    Why would they only send one? And why did I seee many?
    What is wrong with me?

But he knew what was wrong. And he knew that he was a danger to his friends, and that he should leave.
    But he couldn't.
    Blobby wasn't a coward.
    So instead, he scanned the view outside for something, anything, that he could morph into, to help his friends.
    But he saw nothing.
    He turned around, and saw his friends collecting sticks and stones.
    This is hopeless. If they only sent one man he must be amazing. We are never going to succeed.

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aqua woke to his comrades collecting sticks and stones to help in the fight. He then realized that his foot was stuck in the wall. He quickly took it out. I wonder where the soldiers are Aqua Thought. He decided not to collect rocks as he had one of the only offensive abilities in the group. He saw X meditating and thought if he should to. Wait i wonder what that is! He saw the the figure walking towards them quick.

Aqua suddenly got very scared then started to back away from the window and hit his back on the wall of the cave. He slid his shaking body down until hit bottom hit the floor. What happens if he gets here and captures us again. Aqua started to sweat. 'WAIT i can t be a coward now! i cant let them down!' Aqua thought as he stood back up with a determined look on his face.
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12