Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Armageddon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pokemon Armageddon

.:Pokemon Armageddon:.

PG13 for violence.

================================================== ==========

2015: Scientists discover a new bacteria that can cure Cancer.
    2020: Tests on Rattata yield promising results.
    2021: All of the Rattata die in mid evolution at some point in the year.
    2022: The medicine is taken back for testing.
    2025: An explosion wipes out the entire facility.
    2030: The bacteria spreads into the atmosphere. Pidgey and Taillow stop migrating.
    2035: Rayquasa is found dead at the peak of Mount Pire. Groudon, Lugia and Kyogre retreat into their caves far underneath the earth.
    2036: Testing begins on the virus.
    2037: The bacteria is found to be fatal. It causes mutations in the genes and creates infertility and death. Pokemon can no longer evolve.
    2038: World leaders realise that they have no hope and a representative from each region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova) is chosen. They are cryogenically frozen in a bunker beneath New Mauville with hopes that they, at least, would survive. They are elected by vote.
    2039: After no occurences from the virus, sceptics attempt to storm New Mauville to free the people they now view as capitives.
    2041: The virus suddenly spreads rapidly. It wipes out over 80 percent of the human and pokemon population.
    2050: For no reason, the virus misteriously dissapears, leaving what is left of humanity and pokemon to survive in a ruined land.

RULES

-Only 5 people
    -I need a 3/2 mix of genders (either 2 boys and 3 girls or 2 girls and 3 boys).
    -All forums rules apply
    -You are allowed one pokemon only. It must be a first-stage evolution and no legendaries.
    -No trolling or flaming, even if someone chooses Magikarp.
    -You get one region. It is the region of your home, but everyone is in new Mauville (frozen). you were born in the region of your choice.
    -You get to choose 2 of the following items: 5 pokeballs, 5 berries (of your choice) or 5 potions.
    -Age between 10 and 18
    -No sexual scenes. Love is allowed though.
    -No bunnying without permission.
    -Your pokemon must exist in your region. So, no snivy in Hoenn.
    -Use the form.

FORM

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon gender:
    Pokemon nickname:
    Region:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Item:

Well here is me:
    Name: Jules
    Pokemon: Trapinch.
    Pokemon gender: Male
    Pokemon nickname: Libbeldra (its german for Flygon, if you must know.)
    Region: Hoenn
    Personality: Friendly and brave. He elected to be frozen when he found out about the virus. He may have a crush on one of the female character. He and his Trapinch are inseperable, and he vowed never to use any Rare Candies or Carboses on him.
    He is a loyal friend and a keen-minded tactician. He planned on attempting the Pokemon League before the virus.
    Appearance: Tall but thin. Wiry and strong despite his appearances. His eyes are different colors-one is blue and one is green. He has a scar on his fright cheek from an accident when he was young. His hair is brown and long, almost shoulder length. He wears a red t-shirt and black trousers.
    Item: 5 pokeballs, 5 berries (3 Lum, 2 Sitrus)

Members:
    Me: Accepted
    Cloudnine: Reserved
    PokemonHunter: Accepted
    Demyx: Accepted
    BlackSteel: Reserved

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name:Aiden
    Pokemon:Buizel. He wanted a buizel for so long and when he became 10 his first pokemon was buizel. It has Hydro cannon for some reason.
    Pokemon gender:Male
    Pokemon nickname:Aqua
    Personality:Aiden is quiet. When he is faced with danger he will face it . He gets scared easily. This is to the fact that his parents were killed in front of him. When he is pushed to his limit or someone talks badly about his parents something happens to him. He gets very strong and almost nothing can stop him. People use to bully him thats why he decided to let them freeze him.
    Appearance:Tall and average size in wieght. Aqua coloured hair and aqua eyes.
    Region:Sinnoh
    Item: 5 pokeball ,5 potions
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wanna reserve a spot. Thanks.

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want in! Here goes:

Name: Blitz
    Pokemon: Elekid
    Pokemon gender: Male
    Pokemon nickname: Thunder. He got him on his 6th birthday because he loved electric pokemon. He named it Thunder after the most powerful electric attack.
    Region: Johto moved there to Hoenn
    Personality: Nice and good. He is a great leader, with his trusty partner. He will never give up and will be brave 99.9% of the time. The other .1% is when he is super brave when all is lost. One of the most important things in his life were his friends. He also wanted to make a difference in the world, so that is why he let himself be frozen.
    Appearance: Silver hair that looks perfectly like steven from the elite four in Hoenn. Wheres a green T shirt and black pants.
    Item: 5 potions and 5 pokeballs
    Hope you let me in!

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since Flame is not on, I'm going to have to tell you that your own sign-up doesn't have enough detail in it. Descriptions should be at least a paragraph long, to provide the other RP-ers with enough information to carry the RPG through its entire run. What does he look like (in more detail), are there any distinguishing features, what is his Pokemon's personality, go more in-depth into his own personality, such as why he acts the way he does, what are his motives, what is his history. All of these things will improve yourstory and make it easier for people to work with you.

Also, your introduction for the story should be a bit longer. I expect to see these changes.

EDIT: This was directed at theBlob, but it goes for all of you, too. Put a lot of work into your sign-ups. It shouldn't be a five-minute job.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Who r u talking to Alatreon?

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TheBlob at first, but then I noticed that all of your sign-ups were not detailed enough, so everybody.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK ill change that Alatreon. Anyway, you two are accepted and cloudos reserved.
    I cant make the changes now because my little sister is whinging and my parents will come up and tell me off soon O.o
    But I will as soon as I can.

Ok guys, I made the changes on a laptop. Be careful to read the instructions as I added some things, namely a region and gender limit.
    I also added on my character, Alatreon Tell me if I need to add more.

Flygon is mine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    um... one rule says 3 boys and 2 girls or 2 girls and 3 boys. LOL.

I claim Electivire!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol fail! I meant 2 boys and 3 girls or 2 girls and 3 boys xD

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demyx View Post
    Item: 3ultra balls,1 dream ball ,Mystic water and float Stone
    You are only allowed what it says in the 1st post. Look at what I or Pokemon Hunter wrote.

EDIT: BTW Im going on a school trip tomorrow so Ill be offline from monday 16 to the next sunday. I need you guys who have already completed it to help the other n00bs and it wont start till then, even if everyone signs up.

Flygon is mine!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast