Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Armageddon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pokemon Armageddon

.:Pokemon Armageddon:.

PG13 for possible violence.

================================================== ==========

2015: Scientists discover a new bacteria that can cure Cancer. The news cover it and there is hope that the disease can be wiped out in up to 50 years.
    2020: Tests on Rattata yield promising results. They show no negative reactions to the vaccine.
    2021: All of the Rattata die in mid evolution at some point in the year. The corpses of half Rattata-half Raticate are found at various times in the year.
    2022: The medicine is taken back for testing. Fear begins, as the terrified government had already begun distributing the vaccine.
    2025: An explosion wipes out the entire facility producing the vaccine.
    2030: The bacteria spreads into the atmosphere. Pidgey and Taillow stop migrating. The humans who had already taken the vaccine start feeling weak.
    2035: Rayquasa is found dead at the peak of Mount Pire. Groudon, Lugia and Kyogre retreat into their caves far underneath the earth. There is widespread panic.
    2036: Testing begins on the virus to see if it can be stopped.
    2037: The bacteria is found to be fatal. It causes mutations in the genes and creates infertility and death. Infected Pokemon can no longer evolve. Humans weaken and die slowly.
    2038: World leaders realise that they have no hope and a representative from each region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kaiji) is chosen. They are cryogenically frozen in a bunker beneath New Mauville with hopes that they, at least, would survive. They are elected by vote.
    2039: After no occurences from the virus, sceptics attempt to storm New Mauville to free the people they now view as capitives. They fail.
    2041: The virus suddenly spreads rapidly. It wipes out over 80 percent of the human and pokemon population.
    2050: For no reason, the virus misteriously dissapears, leaving what is left of humanity and pokemon to survive in a ruined land.

The members are myself, Cloudnine, Frogg_Lord, Demyx, BlackSteel and PokemonHunter. If you are going to post and you are not one of these people, don't.
    If you are one of these people and you are posting a question that is not in the actual RPG, pm me or use the quote marks.
    One post per episode, and they have to be at least 500 words long. I will specify in between episodes what you have to do. Start all posts with your characters' name.

Here we go;

The doors of the freezing tanks creaked open. The 6 volunteers fell out, their aching limbs sore after the ordeal.
    They look up, and find themselves in a small room. Everything is covered with a thick layer of dust. They know that they are in New Mauville, a cave deep under Hoenn.

What they don't know is how long they have been here. Luckily an electronic clock, dusty and worn, shows them the date.

They have been asleep for 31 years.
    And a lot can happen in 31 years.

OK guys. I want you to post yourselves waking up after 31 years in a freezing tank. Check on your pokemon, then make your way outside to meet up with the others.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Jules:

Jules almost tripped as he fell out of the tank. Then he almost choked on the horrible air. It was so dust filled that every step brought up a miniature sandstorm.
    He knew that the main door was locked. They would have to get out before they ran out of this pathetic excuse of air.
    He looked around, but everyone was too full of their own misery to pay attention to him.
    His hand went to his hip, and he felt the reasuring weight of his 6 pokeballs and his berry bouch.
    One of those pokeballs had his best friend inside.

"Come on out! Libbeldra!"

There was a flash of light, and a trapinch came out to greet him like a little dog. If it had had a tail, it would have wagged it.
    He started off down the tunnel. The others would soon follow, but he wanted to breathe again. When they reached the shore of the lake they could all work out what to do.
    Just as he was thinking this, he suddenly felt a jolt go through his shoulder, and he saw a voltorb standing behind him.
    Without hesitation, he shouted "Libbeldra! Sand tomb!"
    The voltorb was knocked out in one hit. Jules considered catching it, but decided to leave it. I might need these pokeballs later, he thought.
    The rest of the tunnel he passed without interruption. Reaching the huge steel doors, he heaved at the crank to open them, but disaster! The doors seemed to be blocked! He couldnt get out!

Without need of an order, Libbeldra started using his Bite attack on the door, but it was no use. The metre-thick doors withstood the onlslaught.

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shippu:

I woke with the hollow noise of the freezing machine disengaging.There was a flash of red, and I found myself on the floor. I stayed there for a moment, remembering what was happening, what had happened, and what might happen. The five other people all looked much more confident then me, yet none of them seemed to be appreciating the air. I was used to the lack or the lack of quality of air, of course.I got up and observed the surroundings, an action that had grown into me during my training in Mt Silver. I knew I was extremely luck to be here. I was heading back to Mt coronet when I stumbled across a contest electing the representant of the region for the virus project. I had come tied first with the only other girl in the tournament, was it Aqua? the rest of the challengers had been surprisingly easy.
    i wondered whether we would separate into teams. i wondered....whether Aqua would mind teaming up with me.... no come on, Shippu, focus. those scars you have are only your fault, because you didn't focus. I let a tear roll dow my cheek, then lifted my glove to take a look at my scar. yup, still there. Stone edge doesn't go easy on you. I ws done for if it hadn't been for shadow.... oh!
    shadow! I reached for my pokeballs, and as I let out my dear shadow, I heard the other peope sending out theirs. The familiar sound of and openign pokeball filled my ears, then the small creature that saved my life all those years ago slowly woke up. She blinked, then reckognized me and smiled. She then proceeded to looking around alertly, exactly the same way as me. The people around me had diffreent pokemon: there was an elekid, an axew, a buizel, a trapinch, and some sort of strange scyther.
    The guy with the trapinch started walking ahead. I took a final look around, meeting a couple of eyes, eyes from faraway places...then me and shadow started along the tunnel towards the exit. I heard some sommotion in front of me and dashed forward, only to find a small fainted voltorb. The guy in front had obviously attcked it. But leaving it there just liek that, obviously none of the people here had spent eight years of their life in the mountains, studying pokemon. this tunnel was voltorb's natural habitat, and judging by the marks on the ground, it had not even had mean intentions. just curiosity. Oh well.( this part is editable: I don't know if we can get pokebells back from after having freed a pokemon if we can, I put it in a pokeball, if not,I just pick it up. either way, I continue down the tunnel with voltorb she then meets a family of voltorb and electrodes, gives them voltorb, and Shodow tells them to be careful in the future.)

I got to the end of the tunnel, noticing a few things. the guy with the trapinch was foolishly attcking the wall, but in vain (duh) but he quickly realised that he could not. The other thing I noticed and he did not, was the five colored indentations on the wall, each the type of the six chosen one's pokemon types. I suddenly felt guilty for having taken him for and idiot(I somehow thought he would keep on attacking the door), and to forgive myself showed him the indentations, explaining that we probably would have to be all five of us to open the door. My shyness took over and I clumsily backed away. indeed, everyone here seemed much older then me, and i was fairly opressed by the older , probably more experienced contestants. I saw a flash of expressions on his face as his gaze fell upon me, (him probably understanding I was the sixth one, the "special exception" ) then Shadow. I understood he felt at home here(he probably represented Hoenn) and he was omewhat a leader, it was almost as if he had made this whole place. I sighed, then sat on a far corner of the room, smiling at Shadow, who seemd to have undertaken the same treatment then me. i took her on my lap and snuggled her warm rocky body against me. Then I heard footsteps. I understood this meant that the trapinch guy and I were about to be joined, but by how many people? Maybe the other three made friends and are allied already...
    "Jules."
    My head flahsed round towards the trapinch guy.
    "Jules. That's my name. this is libbeldra. you?"
    he was being strangely friendly, and I suddenly realised just how much younger then the others I was.
    "Shippu. this is Shadow." then the footsteps cameinto the, and we both looked to see who it was.

credit for banners go to thBlob.
    Long live Pokemon!

Find my other adopts on the adoption site!

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz:

The first thing that came to his mind: "Its been 31 years since we were gone!!". Then a lot more feelings came. First came the lack of air. "Got to change that soon". Then hungry, thrirst, and that he had a wierd feeling on his hip. "Wait, thats Thunder and my potions!".
    When he sent out his elekid, it felt good. He then noticed some voltorbs here. He also noticed a boy attacking one. "Thats not nice, at least he is not catching it". He needed friends at this time, and he saw a few minutes later, that the same kid that was talking to another boy. The only one he knew was Aiden, barely, but still. He looked to focused on his buizel, so Blitz decided on not talking to him right now.
    So his only friend to talk to right now was Thunder. He looked pumbed and ready to battle. "No time for battling now, buddy." he told Thunder. Ok, now the air was bothering him, so he decided to go to sleep. And he annouced it, too: "If anyone needs me, I'll be sleeping". Noone said anything, so he just went to sleep...

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden:

As the casket door opened my body fell due to lack of energy and muscule work. The dust on the floor swept up almost causing a mini sandstorm, which to my surprise made me choke and almost gag. As i looked around the steel room fumes of rusted steel and oil reminded me of what happened to me years ago. Memories of me and five others were reborn in my mind.

Suddenly finding the strength to rise and struggled to get to my knees. As i slipped again on the dust ridden floor a pokeball fell from my belt. Yet again memories filled my mind. 'AQUA' the name i had given to my first pokemon buizel. The pokeball moved and swirled in a circle motion. Then without order buizel realeased itself from being frozen for years inside its pokeball.

To my surprise it looked at me with a look of deep curiosity. Then from no where it smiled and waved. Its hope and smile gave me the strength to get up from my crouched position. Shock ran through both buizel and I as we noticed we werent alone.

The five people from my memories were standing before me alive and in the flesh. two of which had gone through the tunnel ahead and one was lying on the floor. 'BLITZ' I thought as I recognised his face. I ran to see him but i realised he was asleep. I thought at that moment that i didnt know the time. I looked around and found an electronic clock. 31 years! My body did not react well to the time and i almost fell to the shock. Many qeustions came to mind. But first i needed to get out.

As aiden started to run he caught sight of a girl attacking a voltorb. I realised then we were in new maulvile. It was full of electric type's and my pokemon was weak against it. This made me dash for desperation as i called buizel back and started running. Running for life , running for clarity.
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gaven:

As the pressure on the ice chamber decreased and the ice melted away Gaven opened the door to his chamber and stepped out. He fell due to the fact he hadn't walked in 31 years! The first thing Gaven did was release his Scyther from its prison, Gaven didn't like leaving his pokemon in pokeballs but there just wasn't enough room for the both of them. Scyther was enraged for being in the pokeball so long and started swiping the walls, good thing Gaven was the first one out, because it was quite embarrassing.

Gaven walked down a tunnel that was in this room, but to his dismay there were giant steel doors and it wouldn't budge... Gaven muttered to Scyther, "By any chance do you know fire blast?" He laughed after Scyther looked at him funny cocking his head to the right. "Yeah thought you didn't. Gaven then walked back to find everyone awake and a fainted voltorb on the floor. Gaven said, "So uhh who's doing was this?" he got no reply, but a squeel from the Tranpinch by he noticed the young trainer next to it. "Hey my name is Gaven and this is Scyther, what about you?" The trainer replied, "Jules and this is my Trapinch Libbeldra." "Cool name. That's Flygon in German right?" "Yea..." was all he said. "Okay then replied Gaven smell ya later ha ha. Jules then stormed off into the tunnel towards the doors then Gaven heard the clinking of Trapinch most likely attacking the door. Gaven muttered under his breath, "Noobie..." and sat down in wait for the others to awaken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just saying I wasn't attacking the voltorb!! I was helping it!! giving it back to it's family by carrying it to them because it was fainted!

Long live Pokemon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aida
    Aida regained her balance immediately after the initial disorientation of waking up from cold sleep. She noticed the date, but she didn't give a damn about when it was. She just hoped that the world was a better place. Juggling Kyle's Pokeball in her hands, she pondered on whether she should sent Kyle out. In the end, she finally settled on sending Kyle out, because for all she knew, the cold sleep might have not affected Kyle and he would have died because of the lack of food, in the past thirty-one years. She released a sigh of relief when she found Kyle alive and hopping. In fact, he seemed glad to be out and running again. However, Aida's relief was short lived, for she noticed the other five people, standing around.

"More humans." She mumbled under her breath, scrutinizing each of them carefully. Each of them was looking at the doors that Aida had just noticed, and using common sense, she predicted that the door had rusted and could not open. She was right. "None of my business." She mumbled again. She eyed the sword strapped to her waist, and considered slicing the door apart. Could she even do it? Thirty-one years ago, she could slice bricks apart with her sword, but her skills had probably gotten rusty, unlike her sword.

“Kew?” Kyle’s voice made Aida look down. She was pointing towards the walls, and it was then Aida sensed the presence of many Pokemon around.

Probably Voltorbs, maybe some Electrodes. She thought as her eyes glanced upon a fainted Voltorb on the floor. She wondered why were they released. She carried Kyle in her hands and walked towards the door, and towards the group of five standing around it. The air was hot and stuffy, but Aida didn’t care. She didn’t care about most things. It was then her stomach made a sound, implying that she hadn’t eaten in thirty-one years. Aida chuckled silently to herself, before walking back towards her cell and grabbing the Pokeballs from it. Strapping them to her waist, she eyed the Tomato Berries, before carefully popping on in her mouth. It was spicy.

“Kew!” Aida gave Kyle one of her rare smiles, and gave him another Tomato Berry. They were now down to three. Like I care. She thought in her mind.

"Now, where was I?" She said as she started walking towards the group again.
    -----------------------

(OOC: So, do you mean 500 words each, or 200 words? Because I counted your post and its only 279 words long. Also, do we destroy the door? Or does the GM do that?)

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

INFO POST
    Ok, so. Episode 2!
    You are all at the door now, and as Shippu saw, we all have to use our pokemon to get out.
    My trapinch gets on a brown pedestal, the Axew gets on a purple pedestal, the Elekid gets on a yellow pedestal, the Buizel gets on a blue pedestal, the Scyther gets on a green pedestal and the Larvitar gets on a black one.
    The rusty door creaks open with a roar that could raise the dead. Immediately scores of Zubat fly out into the night. The pokemon jump off the pedestals and climb out into the darkness. All they know is that they are on a small island, with the cave they just came out of.

Your aim is to get off this little island and reach the gates of New Mauville. Stop your post there. And BTW guys, I am a boy.
    Jules:

Libbeldra was the first out. He ran into the darkness, and whimpered in the cold. He dug a shallow hole and lay in it, like he did in the desert. I gazed out on what I remembered was water and let the fresh breeze caress my face. I suddenly decided I was thirsty. I went over to the lake, but it wasn't there.
    Thats strange. Although we have been asleep for 31 years, so maybe it just retreated.
    I went out further, but the lake was gone. The ground was dry, not even damp. I turned around to call Libbeldra and saw the others staring blankly into the darkness.
    I wish I had that voltorb now I thought. He could light this place up a little.
    I saw that one Blitz had an Elekid.
    Aww well, if he decides to light this place up, he will, I thought.
    I continued on. The journey was short. As I passed under the remains of the cycling road, I had to climb over a few pieces of fallen rubble. Libbeldra just used Dig to go underneath.
    Standing in front of the gates, I realised that everyone was on the other side of the bank still.
    "Hey guys! Hurry up, we can wait here for morning! Anyone want to make a fire?"

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As the door creaked open, I was slowly beginning to feel less opressed by this whole group. They all seemed somewhat impressed of me, but I figured most of them could have figured out the contraption sealing the door, especially that girl witht the sword. She was the one that appeared to have had the most experience in battle, despite her appearing to be cold and hateful towards all civilization(or at least, us.). The tension, however, was obviously much lower than earlier, or at least that's what i felt. the guy with the elekid had fallen asleep, the girl with the sword examined the door, then sat down with the rest of us. The other two had simply came through the tunnel wordlessly.
    The rush of pure air and fresh wind overthrew our thoughts and made us look out.I think we all expected it to be day, but it was the pitch-black dead of night. Jules stepped out confidently( he had obviously been here before, and he knew the footholds by heart) and looked around for a source of light before walking forwards into the darkness. He dissapeared from sight, due to the night, and (feeling slightly alarmed) I rushed out onto what appeared to be a river bank. bad news. Shadow had never liked water. I considered using ice punch to freze some water, creating a path, but then I saw Jules further up, calling to us. puzzled, I stepped into the water-or rather the not-water. right.i had forgotten the main issue of this adventure: This was thitry one years later(OMG i'm 41 X0). Alot of things can happen in 31 years. I guessed the water evaporated or something. I called shadow forwards, forgetting about the rest, towardd the patch of moonlight where jules was making a sort of camp. As we walked towards him, i noticed a huge bridge over us. Probably some sort of cycle path.... as I got to the camp, I realised shadow was gone! but she was just fooling around in the dcark, having fun with her night-time vision... Sigh. here starts the pokemon journey of my life, I thought. Of all our lives.

Long live Pokemon!

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz:

And now they were out. Free. He realized that when he woke up from a voice calling. "So now, we explore this area after 31 years. Interesting..." he thought. When he exited, it was really dark. "Elekid, use flash!" he said. And, he could see. Not much to look at, but he was free! The first thing he noticed was that the lake was completely gone, from the eye could see. "This couldn't have happened without there being something else at work. It couldn't just evaporate, it was a huge lake, right? With all that rest I got, I should wait for the others to get out and get going." He thought.
    He noticed the ruins of what appearred to be a cycling road. There was a gate and then he saw that boy agian. This time, he went over to him. "Hey. I saw you before. My name is Blitz, and this is my trusty friend, Thunder, a elekid" and as if on que, Thunder made a sort of cheer. Probally happy it was talked about, since he liked that. "Hello," the boy said, "My name is Jules, and this is my partner, trappinch, its name is Libbeldra." Then Blitz noticed someone else. "And you are?" he asked her. "My name is Shippu," she said, "And this is my larvitar, Shadow". So they waited for the others to arrive...

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast