Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Armageddon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Blitz and I started heading west we could only see ruined buildings that look they they had been crushed for the fact that the gym made of steel was demolished. I said outloud, "Maybe a larger pokemon like a legendary had troubles flying and crash landed in Mauville. Blitz replied with a simple yeah. As we continued on our search we heard faint cries from a nearby building. I left Blitz alone for a moment so I could go investigate (just incase there was something in there he couldn't handle.

In the building I saw old pictures frames, the pictures inside were too distorted to see, and as I walked deeper into the house the cries got louder. Then CRASH my leg went through a decaying floor board, I yelled out for Blitz to help me, and as he came rushing in to help me and Gengar and her baby ghastly appeared, and before Blitz could even get me out the Gengar fell dead from the deadly disease. I was shocked at first then I wondered... why was a Gengar in Mauville? Was it the trainer's that lived here, but oh well I guess it doesn't matter at a moment like this... When Blitz helped me out I thanked him and ripped a piece of my shirt so I could cover up my leg wound. I asked the Ghastly if it would like to join me, it backed away in terror, so I took a few berries from my pocket and held them out. He then came rushing towards me devouring the berries. That's when I knew I had a new friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden ran in to the entrance with a surprised and scared look on his face. 'I think shes a bit crazy' Buizel didn't want to follow aiden because Aida had scared him so much. "C'mon buizel lets go. Nothing will happen!" aiden explained calmly hiding his own fear of Aida. They raced in after her and soon caught up to her at some cross roads.

"Hmmmm I wonder which one?" Aiden tried to work out which one to follow. He then realized Aida was looking at him furiously. Aidens face turned around "HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU GOT US LOST!"Aiden shouted and started to walk in the left direction. He then said calmly "its this way!" Buizel walked past Aida quickly and started to follow Aiden deeper into the tunnels.

"Magnemite!" "MagneZOOOOOOONE!" Aiden heard some squealing from inside the left tunnel. He quickly ran towards it and saw a magnemite frall down fainted. "Perfect!Go pokeball!" Aiden threw the pokeball and caught The magnemite. Buizel looked slightly annoted that aiden had caught another pokemon."really?C'mon buizel you know that you my number 1 pokemon!" buizel looked relived but magnemite came out of its pokeball and looked even more annoyed.

Aiden hadnt realised aida wasnt behind him 'What if she got lost!' "Magnemite use screech!" The horrible sound echoded through the halls "Hopefully She'll hear it and come find us!"Aiden walked around for a bit and heard footsteps 'Thats her!' he thought! Aiden walked a little farther thinking that Aida would still be able to find him.

To aiden surprise, his magnemite didnt want to go further so he returned it to its pokeball. "MAGNEZOOOOOOOONE!" Suddenly an electrical discharge came from a room "Oh no what could that have been?" Aiden ran for the room not thinking where Aida was!
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aida: Cave
    The cave was dangerous. Aida felt an oppressing force instantly when she stepped into the cave. She walked for a while, tracing the source of the pressure, before coming across a split road. She stopped, and realized that there were two source of the pressure. Two source? That can't be.

Aiden walked past her and went for one of the roads without thinking. She pondered whether to stop him, but decided to follow him instead. "If he died, it not my fault." She told Kyle. She saw him catch a Magnemite. "Don't catch random pokemon like this!" She yelled at him.

They continued further ahead, with the pressure getting more intense with each step she took. Finally, "STAY BACK." Aida held her sword out at Aiden, forcing him back. "If you value your miserable life, get back, and stay back.”

She looked at Kyle. He was ready for battle, but was probably too weak to battle. If they ganged up… “No.” She decided. She wouldn’t endanger the life of them. One wrong move could cause the cave to come crashing down on them. “Now…” She started to say. Then she suddenly threw her sword to the side.

A large bolt of lightning struck the sword, sending a blast of sparks that lit up the cave instantly. “I normally don’t say this but… LETS BOUNCE.” Saying that, she grabbed her sword and sprinted off, glancing back to make sure Aiden was close behind.

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I CAN CATCH WHAT EVER POKEMON I WANT!"Aiden shouted at her and walked faster. As she pointed her sword at him he pushed aside "Its not that dangerous!" As soon as he said that the bolt of electricity flew and hit the sword. Aiden and buizel both jumped back. Magnemite got scared more than them and returned to the safety of its pokeball. Aida looked at aiden and said a few words then fled without thinking. "stupid girl! She dosent even know what were up against!"

Aiden started to walk in the room slowly. Then more bolts spread across the room. Aiden peeked around the corner and saw a rouge Magnezone rampaging against magnetons and magnemites. Aiden backed away in shock and looked at buizel. He exchanged the same frightened look with buizel. Suddenly magnezone changed its direction and looked around. It was as if he had sensed they were there.He rammed into the wall they were stading against and aiden fell over revealing they were there.

"MAGNEZOOOOOONNNNEEEE!" It charged at them but aiden and buizel moved in time. "C'mon out Magnemite!" Use supersonic and buizel use Sonicboom!" They both hit the magnezone confusing to hurt itself even more. 'Buizels attacks will do nothing but sonicbooms not doing anything either' He thought "Right buizel use a STAB Water Gun!" It did more than expected and pushed the magnezone back but unluckily magnezone used discharge seriously hurting buizel but not doing that much to magnemite. Suddenly magnemite started to glow red 'Wait magnemite cant have the ability analytic!'aiden thought but magnemite charged at magnezone with electro ball with 30% raised power. the magnezone fainted. "Well done you two" aiden used max potions on them and they were happy.

Aiden walked up to the pedistal it was on. There was a button and aiden decided to push it. Suddenly the remaining magnemite and magneton thanked aiden and stuck to the wall behind the pedistal . There movements and the button glowed opening the door to go on. "Thank you!" aiden decided to go on again because if he made it out he could come back to get his friends

Analytic
    Magnemites DREAM WORLD ability
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While Blitz and Gaven were going west, they barely talked. Once Gaven said something about the gym that was nearby, but Blitz wasn't paying attention and just said yeah. He was to concentrated on the thing that was spying on them. He didn't want to give Gaven any trouble, so he didn't tell him.

Suddenly, Blitz looked around and noticed that Gaven was gone. Perfect time to find out what the thing following us was. "Elekid, use quick attack over there!", he shouted. Elekid instantly attacked perfectly on the target and it screamed that was so loud, Blitz had a peircing headache for a while. And it came out: a whismur! "Use thunderpunch!" , and it was a critical hit! Almost knocking it out...

"Go, POKEBALL", he shouted. and then he caught it... and not a moment to soon. He suddenly came rushing over to the gym where he saw Gaven and a gengar with a baby ghastly. After that he got Gaven out, he caught the ghastly. "Your Welcome," I said, "We both caught a pokemon. While you were in here almost getting your self killed- without telling me, I may add- I caught myself a whismur. Try and not get killed next time, OK?"

And they decided to leave the gym and go explore. "Hey, after were done here, remind me to challenge you to a battle, OK?", and on that note, they decided to explore even more. And as a team...

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OoC:) On my iPhone, so I'll make this snappy.

Aida: Split Path
    Hmm not bad. Aida though. She was a little impressed that Aiden was able to take down a Magnezone with two extremely underleveled pokemon who were obviously at a disadvantage. She didn't like pokemon battles. She prefered using her sword to do her own battles. Sure, she might do for a fighting type, but that was if she could find one. Well, since one of the paths have been explored by the insanely powerful Aiden whose Buizel knew Hydro Cannon, I guess I should explore the other one. The powerful presence was still there, after all...

She walked down the rocky path, and realized that the powerful presence she felt was not as heavy as Magnezone's. I guess that mean it isn't in a rage. She walked up to the point where she knew it was coming from, then stuck her sword out, just in time to intercept an Aura Sphere. "So you're either a Lucario or a Meinshao eh? Perfect. I can make do with a Fighting Type."

(Demyx, don't go doing something stupid here. I want to catch a Pokemon so don't go deciding whether its a Lucario or Meinshao for me.)

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now. Because we have all failed a little here, the Buizel knows Hydro Cannon, the Trapinch knows Sand Tomb, the Larvitar knows Ice punch, the elekid knows ThunderPunch, even though they are supposed to be levels 5-6ish. So everyone is allowed one above-level 5 move, as a side-effect of the freezing. Bear in mind guys, check the lists. Your pokes can level up but be reasonable. Check the bulbapedia link I gave you for wether or not they get certain moves.
    10CHAR cus quotes dont count.

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Cloudnine y would i choose for you? -.- plus i changed Hydro cannon for water gun :P
    Aiden, Buizel and Magnemite had come a long way since the room where the rouge magnemite had been. They had gone down about ten more tunnels and had gotten tired. "OH My GOD its tiring walking for a long time!" aiden looked at buizel and magnemite and they looked at him with annoyed faces. "i know i got us into this mess. Glad were away from aida she was starting to get on my nerves!" Buizel nodded and magnemite started to float foward wanting to get out of the tunnels. Aiden and buizel shortly followed quickening theyre pace.

They walked for about another five minutes before coming across something. Another huge door stood in front of them. All three of them tried to open it but it wouldnt. "Hmmmmm lets try attacking it! Buizel use Sonic boom and Magnemite you use Electro ball!" The two pokemon obeyed and headed for the door attacking it with all they had. Still it was not enough to open the door even though it had a dent in it. "Lets keep attacking!"

The two pokemon attacked for the next ten minutes and only managed to create a small hole. "ok magnemite go into the hole and attack the other side. The two pokemon continued again and created a bigger hole. Unfortunatley they ran out of pp and started to get tired. "Ok return! Hmmmm i wonder if i could fit? Aiden tried and barely managed to get through leaving a big red mark from where he had squeezed through. "Wow its even more dusty than the freeze room!" Aiden wandered around looking at where he had come out. To his surprise he had tunneled underground quite along way from where they started.

" I wonder where we are ?" Aiden then realised where he was. "Oh My God Im in mauville!" He ran into into the city with hope of seeing other people. But his hope died as all he saw was rusted buildings. "Oh no! Wait a poke-center!" Aiden ran into it and yet again saw no-one. "Lets see if it sti-" As aiden tamperd with the healing machine it started to work fully healing his pokemon. "I need to go back and tell the others!" Aiden ran back ino the tunnels raging to tell everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gaven:
    "Wo Blitz check this out.", Gaven exclaimed. "Yea I see, it looks like another city maybe this was once Verdanturf.", replied Blitz. As the two searched around they failed to find any water or food supplies. "HEY BLITZ!!!", Gaven hollered. Blitz followed the voice into a building that looked less rundown than the others. Gaven, Scyther, and his Ghastly were all dressed in suits and top hats, then Gaven said, "Ha check us out, this must be the like the Contest house or whatever it is called." Blitz and Gaven stood there laughing as Gaven's pokemon stared leisurely.

"Yo Gaven check out what I got," said Blitz as he was reaching for a pokeball." "So this is what a Whismur looks like, we don't have these in Kanto." The two looked like they were starting to form a good friendship. "Hey Blitz I'll race you back, READY SET GOOOO!!!!" "Hey NO FAIR you got a head start!!" "Reminds me of Alex...." Gaven thought to himself with sadness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here we go. Cloudnine pulled out... So the story can continue. `

Jules:
    Everyone was back at the campsite, except Aiden and Aida.
    Pondering for a moment at the strange way their names matched, I turned to the others.
    "We cant leave these guys behind. Im going to go and find them."
    I turned and started walking off towards Mauville when I heard a huge explosion coming from the opposite direction. Aiden came running out of a small cave, shouting. He was followed by a small Magnemite.

Suddenly a flash of blue light shot at him, but he dodged out of the way quickly. In a second, Libbeldra and Nightcap were at my side. I could see Shippu protecting her egg with one hand as Shadow stood in front of her, trying to protect her in turn. All the others had their pokemon out too.

Suddenly a huge shadow flew out the tunnel and landed next to Adien. With a cry, he darted back, but the Lucario was too quick, and caught his Buizel with another Aura Sphere.
    Without even thinking, I Shouted; "Nightcap! Stun Spore! NOW!"

My brave little mushroom darted forward, ready to take on a much more powerful opponent. With one Blaze Kick, the Lucario set my Shroomish flying.

This Lucario was obviously too strong for our pokemon. As they were sent flying one by one, I realised that our journey might be over before it had begun. As Shadow was One-Hit K-Oed by a Cross Chop, I shouted "Everyone! Get back!" My plan was that if we ran fast enough, most of us would get away. It was a lame plan at best, but perhaps it was the best one we could think of.

Suddenly, behind me, I heard the clash of metal on metal, and I saw something that took my breath away. In the clearing, Aida, who I had completely forgotten about, was duelling with the Lucario!
    Despite its lack of armament, the Pokemon was putting up a good fight, due to it's increased strength and speed. AS the duel continued, I saw that the Pokemon was gaining the upper hand. But it was not without sacrifice. Gash after gash appeared on the soft part of the beasts belly, and I started to realise that it wasnt using moves nymore; this was just a fight of raw skill. My assumoptions were wrong, however. The Lucario dashed back and, whilst Aida was stunned, let out the largest and most powerful Focus Blast I have ever seen.
    For the first time, I saw Kyle. As his mistress was shot back into the lake, he dived upon the Lucario.

It grabbed him by the neck, and, with a sick smile, it broke his neck. There was a cry of despair as the crunch of bones reached the ear of Aida, standing by the lake. With a scream of anguish, she launched herself at the injured Lucario, and stated beating him with everything she had. The pokemon kept a cool head, and let out yet another Aura Sphere, which hit Aida in the stomach, and, before out very eyes, she slumped to the ground. As our combined fury burned as one, our pokemon began to get up. We may have not known Kyle or Aida very well, but whatever had happened to this Pokemon, it deserved to die. Wether it was the virus or just evil, this ... thing had to go.

Shadow launched an Ice Punch at it, whilst the Magnemite and Aqua used Spark and Water gun. Nightcap paralysed it with Stun Spor, and Libbeldra incapacitated it with Sand Tomb. As all the different pokemon let out their rage into the one area, there was a huge explosion. When the dust settled, we all glanced nervously into the haze. Could the lucario still be there? What if it knew Counter?
    Doubts swirled through our heads, but of the Lucario, nothing remained but dust. The combined power of all our attacks had been too much for it, and it had succumbed.
    It was dead.

===============

Hope yall enjoyed that . Death scenes FTW. THATS RIGHT, Aida is dead. :P
    Im too tired to write anymore. Ill post next episode later.

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast