Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokemon Armageddon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, next ep.

Jules:
    As Gaven and Blitz consigned Aida and kyle to the lake, we all pondered on the disatrous events of our recent past. I decided that we should travel to Slateport and get the ferry to another region. After all, perhaps the others should have a turn too, I thought grimly.

We are going to Slateport. Get there, basically. 2 go by the path, 3 by cycle road. Those who go by path get to catch a pokemon. Ill go by cycle road. Consult a map of Hoenn befoer setting off; although the scenery may be a Little different, it should roughly be the same.

Go.

Flygon is mine!

Click my profile picture to see my adopts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've typed this one post up about five times now, so i'm beginning to lose patience.
    Jules, i have to bunny you a little, so sry in advance.

(hoping this time it will work)Shippu:
    Jules explained what he had in mind. I found his capacities as a leader astounding for his age. He probably felt more confident then the others and myself, because he had lived in Hoenn all his life. His plan was good, but I somewhat doubted that the ferry would still be active.
    I decided, anyway, to follow his plan and accompany him on the Cycle road. Partly because Jules intrigued me, but mostly because I could not compromise the egg's safety again. The encounter with the Lucario had led to enough deaths for a day, but then, it probably wouldn't be the last one I see on this adventure.

The Cycle Road was in a pitiful state. I remember seeing it from underneath , when we walked across the dried-up lake, but it looked even more more wrecked from on top. The sun shone on the surrounding enviroment from in between the grey-black clouds , shimmering quite beatifully ( very controversally to the rest of the landscape) on the far-off sea. higher up the coast, i glimpsed the creek in which I had found the egg.

The pokemon inside was probably Dragon-type, as I observed in the past. The egg itself was interesting: a layer of warm moisture surrounded the whole thing, but this moisture was not sticky. You could roll the egg in the sand, and the grains would simply slide off. I had never encountered this kind of substance before. it was a good insulating material, but not very resistant to physical trauma. Beneath this layer was a blue shell ornated with red patterns. The colours were something very magical, blending perfectly together. I stared deep into the egg to try to make out the figure of the pokemon. It seemed to be somewhat serpentine, with fins on the side of it's head, and a big nose... I had never seen such a pokemon before. i had started thinking of a nick name for it, but i would have to wait for it to hatch to name it.

Breaking away from my thoughts, i noticed we arrived at the end of the Cycle road.

The entrance to slateport was as ruined as the city. very. I, Shadow, Jules, Libbeldra and Nightcap were all relieved to breathe the fresh sea air. We walked forwards to stand on the edge of the pier.
    I sighed. this felt great. the sea never loses it's beauty, no matter where you are, no matter where you come from.
    Suddenly the air turned putrid. A dark fog suffocated us.

I lost sight of Jules, but heard him call his shroomish back into his pokeball. he must have realised as well that the enemy would be poison-type.
    I thought of all the strong poison types, Crobat, Nidoking, Muk, Drapion, Skuntank, Weezing, Arbok...
    And as the cloud oftoxic gas clearedn what appeared in front of me was ... all of them.

Nidoking seemed to be leading the group. We would keep him till last. However, i was confident; if a gang of pokemon move around in such numbers, that must mean they're not very tough on their own...

Crobat, Arbok and Skuntank went for me. Shadow was only level 4, but his training was not solely based on EXP.
    In a flash the fight begun. "Go! get Arbok!" Shadow leapt at Arbok, hitting him full power with a Bite attack. Crobat used double team, and Skuntank released a Gunk Shot.
    Shadow dodged the Gunk Shot, finished off Arbok with a Leer and a Bite, then leapt back towards me. Then he shook a little: he was leveling up!
    New power burst into him, and he grinned. he was now level 10.
    "SHADOW!"-he concentrated, loading up his power- "USE"- the sand around the pier was attracted towards Shadow, and multiplied and multiplied until he let go of the energy and created a huge- "SANSTORM!!"
    The explosion of sand knocked Skuntank off his feet and Crobat out of the air.
    "Screech on Skuntank!!"
    The circular shape went soaring towards skuntank, knocking him out. Shadow used Bite on Crobat, defeating him in one hit.

I walked towards Nidoking. Jules was done as well.
    Jules grinned when he saw Larvitar. Sandstorm must have helped him as well. Nidoking was not disturbbed, however. he was ground type, after all.

(aand i'll stop it there. I think i'll let everyone get ti the town so we can beat him together. OK ppl? :3)

credit for banners go to thBlob.
    Long live Pokemon!

Find my other adopts on the adoption site!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden started to walk on the path. The sun's blazing heat beated down on him as he scan the road for any sign of life or movement. "Nothing!" He said In frustration. "If only we were in my region I would know my way around like it was the back of my hand." He took a moment to think about his friends. 'I wonder how their doing?' Aiden was the only one that took the path so far, leaving before everyone else and trying to work out the best strategy left him alone.

Aiden:

As Aiden was almost half way along the path something caught his eye. Something shone in his eye as he ran up to it. The Pokemon then shot out when it knew Aiden got to close. It knocked him back and it disappeared before he could get sight of it. It then hit him in the back and started to attack recklessly. "Ow! OW, OW OW GO AQUA! BETA!" (Beta is the Magnemite!) As they were sent out they were hit badly but Beta was OK while Aqua had to get up. Beta used Reflect and the speedy Pokemon slammed into it and fell. It was a Cotonee! "What! But your only seen in Unova!" But then Aiden remembered Unova was one of the first places to be hit. "Of course you got away! But if you want to survive, come with me!"

The Pokemon pondered for a moment and made its decision. It bounced towards Aiden and nodded but it suddenly jumped back as if was challenging Aiden! "Ok I get it! Let's do this" Beta use agility! And aqua use Sonic Boom!" The two Pokemon leaped into action! Beta quickening itself and Aqua Shooting waves at the enemy! Suddenly the cotonee reverted and used stun spore on Aqua! Then Beta sped behind the cotonee and used spark! But the cotonee sped past and got behind Beta and used leech seed (His prankster ability is allowing him to do this!) With both his pokemon crippled Aiden Told Aqua to use Water Gun and for Beta to Use Spark again! Both made contact but Beta Fainted due to the Leech Seed. Aiden threw the poke ball and caught the Pokemon. I think ill call you... Lemon!

Aiden couldn't help he thought he was being watched the whole time. He banished the thought from his head and continued walking. He came to the end of the path and was in SlatePort city. He went into the Pokemon center and fiddled with the healing machine and got it to work. He healed his pokemon and waited for his comrades!

Then in sight he caught signs of Shippu battling! Aiden ran over to greet him and healed Shadow!
    "Thank god your here!" Shippu said. "Its cool I just got here! GO Aqua,Beta and Lemon!"
    "You caught a Cotonee!?" Shippu said suprislingly "Yeah it was on the path! Anyway Beta use reflect, Aqua water gun and Lemon Stun spore all on Nidoking!" The three pokemon leaped into action and attacked it. "Now Lemon Use Absorb,Aqua use Aqua Jet and Beta use Electro Ball!" Lemon finished him of and Aiden turned to shippu as he watched them win!

Spoiler!
    |DeviantArt|Join My Can|Click My Adoptables|YouTube|
    --( Pokémon Black FC: 1592 4840 4442 )--
    In The Most Biblical Sense I Am Beyond Repentance. Fame Hooker, Prostitute Wench Vomits Her Mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler!

credit for banners go to thBlob.
    Long live Pokemon!

Find my other adopts on the adoption site!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234