Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest of the Plates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sad. BUDEW SUCKS... I'll change the Pokemon then... a useful grass type... ARGH.

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok. Here's an idea. Rosella at the beginning, and after setting off, evolve it to Roserade. Deal? Good.

Te amo - iam et pro semper...
    Credits to Skiyomi over in Serebii. Pokéshipping FTW!
    Credits to PixAlchemist (that's her name, right?) for the cute lil' avvie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NO FAIR YOU DECIDED WITHOUT ME!!!
    Deal!

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol now I wish that I started with something that could evolve >.>

Who cares, I'll catch a Magikarp and abuse Motor Drive (Do not tell me no DW. Uncle Lucas is amazing~)

Anyway SOMEONE POST I WANT TO START THIS! Before I start spamming xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Five more people needs to sign up...

Te amo - iam et pro semper...
    Credits to Skiyomi over in Serebii. Pokéshipping FTW!
    Credits to PixAlchemist (that's her name, right?) for the cute lil' avvie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It should be the Quest for the Plates, and IT LOOKS LIKE THE QUEST OF THE PIRATES LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SIG I SHALL PARTNER WITH YOU. Gonna PM you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Character Name: Matt Johnson

Hometown: Oreburgh City

Appearance: A tall boy, around 5'11, who has long, sandy blonde hair that reaches around the middle of back. He is fairly thin, in a fit, athletic way. Clean, but is always wearing ratty old shirts and torn jeans. He is never found without his old baseball cap, which reads "Oreburgh Mine." His bright blue eyes often startle people; they seem to reach a persons very soul. While seeing it is rare, his bright smile makes him immediately likable.

Personality: Matt is kind and warmhearted, but has a terrifying temper when angered. His is only angered by those who mistreat pokemon, and cause other harm. Outwardly, he is quiet and rather shy around people, making him seem like a loner, but inwardly, he longs for a friend that can truly understand him. He is intelligent, both in education and in street smarts. He is rather complex, plagued by insomnia and unwilling to open himself to others.

Background: Matt was born to mine workers in Oreburgh City. Raised in the rocks and dirt, he is well familiar with the land around him, giving him the ability to feel things occurring in nature that others may miss. He became an orphan at the age of 10, when his parents were caught in a terrible mining accident. To escape life in an orphanage, he ran away, and has been wandering Sinnoh ever since. He has recurring nightmares dealing with his unresolved issues over the death of his parents, and now rarely sleeps. After hearing about the death of the last of the "unchosen" he remembers the dream sent to him from Arceus, and begins to look for way to save a world that is slowly dying.

Starter Pokemon: Since Okilla isn't doing it, I choose Gible! While wandering around for a while after the untimely death of his parents, Matt stumbled upon a young Gible drowning in a river! Acting quickly, he saved the poor pokemon from its death. After searching for the pokemon's parents, Matt came to find that they had died in their cave, crushed, the same way his own parents had been. Heartbroken at the poor Gible's loss, and reminded of his own situation, Matt adopted the Gible, naming him Gibbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Character Name: Gunner Taylor
    Hometown: Resort Area
    Appearance: Gunner stands at 6 feet tall, and has a muscular build. He has short dark brown hair and occasionally does his hair. He has the same eye color, but you can see pain in the eyes. He has scars on his arms, face, and mid-section, because his father(a drunk) occasionally beat Gunner. He usually wears black jeans, with a black undershirt and a red and black checkered flannel. He carries a Jansport backpack to carry all of his supplies.
    Personality: Gunner is a mixed of cautious and taking things head-on, he doesn't let others hurt his friends or his pokemon. He can also be scared of somethings, but he pushes past that and does everything with 110% man power. He doesn't like to just sit there, but instead he wants to get the job done. He cares for others, but has no respect for himself, he thinks he has done a lot of wrong in this world and has no place to fit in. He is also filled with bottled up rage and remorse.
    Background: His mother was a top coordinator, that is the reason he lives in the resort area, but after she died of this illness, his father started to drink, and beat Gunner when he had come home from the bar. When Gunner turned the age of fifteen he had a dream where an Arceus had spoken to him about the disease and how Gunner can stop it. Gunner ran away from home is hopes of being able to defeat this disease. He has had thoughts about taking out that dreaded Arceus for the wrongs he had done, but for mostly killing his mother.
    Starter Pokemon: Larvitar. Gunner met Larvitar when he was running away from his home, his life, and all of his troubles. He noticed the young Larvitar was dying of hunger, so Gunner gave Larvitar all of his food that he had and left on his journey. The Larvitar would repay him by traveling by his side for his whole life. Gunner doesn't keep Larvitar in a pokeball because Gunner thinks it is unjust, plus Larvitar never leaves Gunner's side. Larvitar had no nickname, because Gunner seemed Larvitar a fit name, Larvitar believed so too.

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Character Name: John Wesly aka Johny

Hometown: Hearthome City

Appearance: Has spiky black hair that looks like a scizors. Wheres a Silver jacket and brown pants. Wheres black shoes. Always has a sort-of serious face that makes him look like an adult (and very mature)

Personality: Nice boy and will fight for many good causes. Helps when it is right, and believes in him self all the way. Very smart and will give up his own wants for others. Cheerful and, just like what he looks like, mature. Has a good sense of humor and direction in sinnoh. He believes anything is possible even in the most doubtful times.

Background: Has a thing for helping pokemon in need. More than twice has he saved injuried pokemon. He doesnt like to talk about it, but he is an orphan. Lost his dad at age 8, and mother at age 10. He was raised by Fantina, the Hearthome gym leader. Fantina has taught him to trust his pokemon, and that anything is possible. He still fights for the cause of pokemon.

Starter Pokemon: One of the pokemon he saved was a shuppet. This shuppet was attacked by some poochyena and he saved it by grabbing it and running off. When the shuppet was healled, it did not want to leave John. Instead, the shuppet wanted to have it be John's pokemon. He has shuppet his prized possesion for the rest of his life. Shuppet and John have been through a lot together, fully trusting one another.

Hope that was good enough. Tried to make it pretty good.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast