Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quest of the Plates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quest of the Plates

2120: Beyond the reach of humans, Arceus decides that there are too many weak Pokemon in the world. *Therefore, to create a stronger world, he decides to leave only eight types of Pokemon he thinks are the best: Fire, Grass, Ghost, Electric, Water, Dragon, Ground and Rock. He spreads a disease that only affects the other types of Pokemon to kill all of the rest.*
    2123: The Lake Guardians of Sinnoh are found dead in their respective homes. Some people begin to show signs of mental illnesses.*
    2125: Registeel and Regice are found dead as well, mysteriously causing glaciers to melt and various gemstones to disappear.*
    2126: Sea levels increase drastically. Magneton and Nosepass stop evolving.*
    2130: Even more legendary Pokemon are found dead; Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Jirachi, Tornalos, and Cobalion are just a few of these. Crime rates increase and freak storms become uncontrollably dangerous. Meteor crashes are reported. *
    2134: Arceus, realising what a mistake he has made, desperately tries to reverse his wrongdoings, but fails. Now more than 75% of Bug, Dark, Fighting, Flying, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, and Steel-type Pokemon are dead. Humans are found dead from going psycho, and whole islands are swallowed by the sea.*
    2137: The seventeen special plates start to disappear. Arceus becomes weaker and weaker.*
    2140: 90% of the 'unchosen' types of Pokemon are now extinct, and the plates of those types have disappeared as well. 25% of the humans have died as well.*
    2145: Arceus realises that the only way to bring back all the Pokemon is to gather all the plates, which are apparently still in existence. Arceus commands his last hope, Ho-oh, to search the lands for the missing plates. He fails.*
    2148: Arceus, now very weakened, decides to search for young and fearless people to search for the missing plates. He finds some beginner trainers who have much potential. In their dreams, they are told by Arceus to search for the eight missing plates. However, the children seemingly ignore the message.*
    2150: Every 'unchosen' types of Pokemon are now 100% extinct. When the now older teenagers hear this, they remember the message from Arceus and unite to find the eight plates in pairs.*

Your mission is to pair up with a fellow Chosen One and search for the missing plates: Bug, Dark, Fighting, Flying, Ice, Poison, Psychic, and Steel. However, in this chaotic world, people are dying from the side-effects of the destruction rapidly, and you must be quick to find all the missing plates before the whole of the human race disappears as well, and even more urgently, Arceus, whom no one can live without in the Pokemon world. However there are some who block your way, a group of villains called Team Indigo, determined to destroy all the plates for good and kill Arceus for what he has done, and also kill off the now 'ruined' humans and Pokemon while they protect themselves using a special chain they rebuilt. Will you succeed in both stopping Team Indigo and returning all the plates?

Your quest starts here...

Chapter One.*
    Remember at the end of Arceus's Message, he'd be waiting for you at the top of Mount Coronet? Well, that's where you're headed for, But first, you've got to tell your family, right? Get prepared and all that hard work. THEN you can head to Mount Coronet. Last minute preparations are probably appreciated.*

So end the beginning of the quest with you setting off with your starter Pokemon and your supplies, nothing else.*

Your mission-mates, as well as your soon-to-be partner, will be waiting at the top of Mount Coronet. But that will be later.*

You're not gonna catch any new Pokemon today.*

You're not allowed to evolve your Pokemon, unless I said you could (CloudNine only).*

Start from your home location, obviously. You haven't gone anywhere yet.*

What are you waiting for? Begin your journey!

Te amo - iam et pro semper...
    Credits to Skiyomi over in Serebii. Pokéshipping FTW!
    Credits to PixAlchemist (that's her name, right?) for the cute lil' avvie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler!

Bryce groaned as he crawled out of bed. Arceus told him, get the the top of Mount Coronet. How could he leave? If he left by ferry, his parents would catch on. He couldn't Fly out of there, seeing as Kite couldn't support a person. Even if he'd gotten to Sinnoh, he wouldn't know how to get to Mount Coronet. He released Kite from his Quick Ball.*

"Hyah!"

Kite, out of his Pokeball, immediately formed some weird Kung Fu stance, but Bryce wasn't impressed.*

"Kite, be more serious, will you? I need to get to the mainland and I need some ideas on how to get there..."

Kite swooped up to the window and pointed at the ferry with his finger.*

"Without my parents knowing."

Kite began talking in his usual high-pitched voice. Bryce thought he was trying to be annoying, actually.*

"Wouldn't they just sweep the entire continent after the find out?"*

"Gyaaah!" Bryce facepalmed. "Guess I have no choice then."

"Moooooooom!" Bryce yelled, recalling Kite then gliding down the stairs.*

His mother turned around, but Bryce was already at the door of the kitchen. "I need to get to the mainlan-"

"You're going on an adventure already?" She smiled and led him to a cabinet. Inside was a large campimg bag. "Inside you'll find all you need."

Bryce opened the gigantic camping bag and sure enough, there was a rolled up sleeping bag, among other essentials. He couldn't bother to look through the contents. "Uh, OK, Bye!"

That was... awkward, he thought.*

"Wait!"

His mother stopped him before he took a single step out of the house. "You can't leave-" Bryce froze. "-without having a Pokemon Battle with me first."

Heaving a sigh of relief, he grabbed the Pokeball from his belt and released Kite. *This would be easy. Until-

"Go, Zapdos!"

Bryce's jaw dropped as the terrifying force that was Zapdos stood before him. It didn't seem to be exerting any kind of pressure, meaning...

"Kite, use Agility!"

Kite began to circle rapidly around his opponent. Similarly, Zapdos began to fly in circles.*

"Kite, Aerial Ace!"

Suddenly, Kite faded, before skillfully swooping close to Zapdos- "Zapdos, Protect!" -And colliding with a transparent force. Not like it hurt or anything.*

"Use Quick Attack!"

Before Zapdos could retaliate, Kite landed a solid hit. The bird let out a faint cry, then...

"Zoroark, Night Daze!"

Zapdos slowly faded and instead, there stood a Zoroark, ready to strike.*

"Combo 11B, NOW!!!"

Kite began to use Agility, then as Zoroark turned to aim, Kite let loose a Thunder Wave.*

"No, don't let Emolga stop you. Keep at the Night Daze!"

Zoroark, Paralysed, slowed down a little. Then, Kite landed an Electro Ball and hit Zoroark hard, but failed to knock it out before it let loose a Night Daze. Kite clearly looked fazed, and wasn't doing too well either.*

"Roost!"

Kite landed, more out of exhaustion than command. Opportunity struck.*

"Zoroark, Nasty Plot!"

"Kite, Quick Attack!"

Zoroark began cackling evilly, and that meant it's power was doubled. Another Night Daze, and Kite was out. As it began to laugh it's last laugh, Kite collided into it and... It fainted.*

His mom grumbled. "Take the ferry to Snowpoint, but before that, go brush you teeth!"

Bryce swore that when she nagged at him, it was the equivalant of a Nasty Plot. Oh well. After a good brushing, he emptied the bag and took only the essential essentials, like the Sleeping Bag and some food (who knows how long it's been there?), and made a detour to the Pokemon Center to heal up Kite, then headed for the dock.*

Walking up to the somewhat crowded ferry, a sailor stopped him.*

"Kid, let me tell you something. Ever since them Flying Types died, we've been in business! Years ago, everyone just used Fly and went around. We-"*

"Whatever."*

<Censored by request>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alexa (Lexi) Serenity
    A figure was sitting on a rock, hands behind her back, while the silhouette of a Pokemon stood patiently by her side. Alexa glanced at the silent figure of a Roselia basking in the darkness beside her. It was still early in the morning; the sun had yet to rise. They were ready to set off, a note had been left to her parents, telling them about her quest. She didn't know how they would react when they woke up, but she wouldn't be around to find out by then. She toyed with the Shiny Stone she was holding in her hands, repeatedly flipping it over and over, as though waiting for something to happen. All the while, both human and pokemon stared at the horizon, watching as the day got brighter and brighter. Finally, Lexi turned to Rain.

"Shigure." She stated in a serious voice. "You sure about this?" She lobbed the Shiny Stone in the air, only to catch it again as it made its decend down. Her hands returned to flipping the stone again as she awaited Roselia's answer.

"Rose-ee. Roselia! [I never was. But lets do this!]" Came the reply. Lexi smiled. It was the reply she expected.

"Right. We're going to need all the fire power we have in our arsenal in this insane quest, so lets do this." She agreed. Holding out the stone to Shigure, she stood up and waited patiently for Shigure to compose himself. At first, Shigure stretched out his hand hesitantly, but suddenly a spark of determination ignited with the depths of the Roselia's mind and his hand shot out, practically jabbing the Shiny Stone.

A glowing white light soon lit up the area. Lexi covered her eyes; being right next to the source made opening them too much to handle. It seemed like a life time before the glow faded, and in the Roselia's place stood a prouder, and more magnificent Pokemon.

The three spikes that Shigure had as a Roselia had been replaced with hair made of white rose petals. The leafy skirt that made other pokemon mistake Shigure as female was gone, only to be replaced with a leafy, green cape instead, completed with a yellowish collar-like bangle on his neck. A cape pattern reached toward the back of Shigure's head, emerging in spiky, sepal-like extensions on the snow white hair. A dark-green mask pattern now covered Shigure's eyes, which were blood-red in color, surrounded by yellow eyelids. The bottom part of Shigure's face was now light green, and the single roses that Roserade once had as a Roselia have transformed into bouquets of roses; red on the right han, blue on the left. The limbs and underside, which had a thin vertical stripe running down it, were light green, and the upper chest, chin, and the top part of the face were a darker shade of green. The feet ended with yellow tips. In all, Shigure looked much better than before.

Lexi smiled. It was contagious and pretty soon Shigure's face was lit up in a big grin as well. "Come on. Let's get the hell out of here before my parents wake up!" Cackling with laughter, the two of them ran off into towards the towering mountain looming in the sky. She suddenly ducked into the trees, taking a short-cut she had found in her wanderings.

She had been walking for a while, the sun already shining in the azure blue sky, thinking about how worried her parents would currently be, when she ran smack into another trainer.

“Apologize!” He yelled. Maple ignored him and started to walk again, but he promptly grabbed her shoulder, clearly annoyed at the treatment he was getting. “Fine! I challenge you to a battle. If I win, you get down on your knees and beg for my forgiveness.”

Lexi wordlessly turned to face him. The battle was a waste of her time. Shigure took a stance, not needing any order to battle, and the boy smiled. “A Roserade? Heh.” He grabbed one of the Pokeballs off his belt and flung into.

A flash of light, and a Magmortar stood in front of Shigure, pumped for a battle. “Get ready to lose!” The boy yelled in triumph. Lexi merely shrugged.

“Magmortar, Fire Blast!” He commanded.

“Leaf Storm…” Lexi mumbled. Shigure, much faster than the Magmortar, with one hand behind his back, raised the other hand and pointed it at the Magmortar. A tornado of leaves and petals were soon storming their way towards the Magmortar.

“No matter.” The boy bragged. "Magmortar’s a fire-" The words died in his throat.

Magmortar emerged from the storm, lying flat in the ground, clearly unconscious. “What the heck?!” He gasped, then turned to look at Lexi, who was already leaving.

“Why is your Roserade so strong?” He asked.

Lexi paused mid-step. Slowly turning to face the boy, she gave him an answer that left him stumped.

“Cookies.”

Looking for funny ideas, gags, and other random stuff for my fan-fic (Teh Epic). PM me, and if I use the idea, I will credit you.
    Also looking for readers to test-read and give suggestions/edit/give new ideas/improve vocab on my new non -pokemon fic. PM me.

| My Art Thread || Teh Epic || Black Sparks Clan |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gabriella Hunter stared into the distance, her loyal Charmander, Charcoal, by her side, contemplating about the message from Arceus two years ago. It was time for that message to be fulfilled. Taking a deep breath, Gabriella sprinted into her house - it was a very modern one, with three floors and solar panels, and it even had a transparent lift (but no stairs) - to get ready and pack her travel necessities, Charcoal following obediently, his scarlet tail wagging.*

She would leave later on that day.*

--------------------
    After she had made sure she had packed everything and they were all safe and secure, no spare clothes falling out, zippers all closed, and with her now rather heavy bag, which she slung over her shoulders, walked downstairs, Charcoal now resting inside his Pokéball. For obvious reasons she didn't want her departure to be ruined by a fire-breathing Pokemon that could possibly scorch everyone in the room, not to mention the room itself.*

The entire family was there to see her off; her mother, her father, her older brother Ross, her younger brother Alex... And they all had proud smiles etched on their beaming faces. Their looks alone showed their pride and happiness in their daughter and sister. Gabriella was going to become a hero and save the world.*

"We'll miss you, sis," Ross spoke up, and Alex nodded in agreement eagerly.*

"We're all proud of you," Ella's mother added, wiping a tear from her eye. Ella's father put a comforting arm around his wife.*

Suddenly Ella had the urge to give up, to stay back with her family, safe and sound. She just couldn't bear anymore tears. She wanted to stay at home, not fighting off strangers who wanted to interfere with her mission. However, Ella knew she had to be brave. Possibly the fate and destiny of the world lied in her hands. She had to go, no matter what.*

"I'll miss you all, too," Gabriella sobbed, pulling everyone into a group hug. Then she turned around, had one last look of her home and her family - both she'd not see again until a long while afterwards, perhaps even never - and set off towards Mt. Coronet to start her adventure.*

"Charcoal, come on out!" Ella shouted, throwing Charcoal's Pokéball and releasing him. "Char!" Charcoal eagerly replied back with an enthusiastic voice.*

"It's our first time out of Sunyshore City on ourselves, Charcoal, so I'm relying on you to fight off any aggressive wild Pokemon, alright?" Ella told her Charmander, who nodded. The two began walking along the way to Mt. Coronet, without a single worry.*

Little did she know that she was being watched by a certain someone...

--------------------
    "Sir, I've found another one, she looks like she's heading to Mt. Coronet," an indigo-haired man said.*

A blond man, with hints of black in them, examined the girl. "Retrieve information from the girl," he ordered.*

"Sir," the first man said, pressing a few buttons. After a few seconds a screen popped up, showing the girl's status and information.*

"Gabriella Hunter, age 13, female," the second man read out, looking at the screen. He then proceeded to press another button. Immediately a zap was heard and another screen popped up, this time showing Gabriella's thoughts.*

"It is certain that this young lady is clearly headed for Mt. Coronet," the blond man growled. "Keep a good eye on her, Jonathan, and we'll attack when the timing is right."
    "Sir," Jonathan replied, and typed away, recording the information they collected.*
    --------------------
    I'm the Game Master here, so I make the NPCs, the plot, and all those belong to me. Which is why I can introduce new people to the RPG. Like I just did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler!

Chapter 1- A New Beginning

Oreburgh was always so much quieter late at night. Or rather, extremely early in the morning, depending on a person’s perspective. With the mine empty of workers for the day, the little town lacked any activity. Matt overlooked his former home, waiting for the perfect time to make his move. Finally, the last light, in the last house, went out. The boy stood silently, shaking his companion gently with his foot. “Come on Gibbs, it’s time to gather supplies.” The little Gible lying beside him slowly got to its feet, and groggily eyed his trainer. “Why did you pick two in the morning for this?” Matt chuckled lightly. “You know we can’t go into Oreburgh during the day! I was supposed to be on my way to an orphanage years ago, and they still have my picture hanging in the Poke Center window!” Matt began the descent towards the town, followed closely by Gibbs.

The town looked the same as the last time Matt saw it. The houses were coated in a fine layer of dust that blew in from the mine, and the blue roof of the Poke Mart looked almost brown. Sneaking around the back, Matt found exactly what he was looking for. “Gibbs! Over here! I found an air vent! You can shimmy your way into the store and unlock the door from the inside!” The Gible grunted with dissatisfaction, but made his way into the store regardless. “I cannot believe we’re doing this!” Matt shook his head. “Well, do you want to go hungry?” Gibbs mumbled a few words under his breath, but didn’t openly argue. He owed Matt his life, and would follow him to the end.

Inside the store, Matt went about, picking up the necessary items. “Alright, I’ll get fifteen pokeballs for good measure, a couple paralyz heals, antidotes, and the such. Also, enough pokemon food to last even YOU a few weeks, big mouth!” Gibbs smirked, and silently helped his trainer sort through the items. “I can’t believe we’re STEALING! What has come over you Matt?” Matt stifled a laugh. “We’re not stealing! I’m leaving the money on the counter, along with a list of what were taking, so chill!” “Oh….” Gibbs replied. Matt sholdered the bag and said to his friend “Come on buddy, lets head for Hearthome, I hear they’re holding a tournament, and who knows, maybe we’ll win this time.”

Passing by the mines on their way out of town, Gibbs stopped and stood up tall, listening. “What is it Gibbs?” Matt asked as he turned to face his companion. “Someone is shouting in the mine! They need help!” And with that, Gibbs took off towards the mine, determined to be a hero. Matt however, hesitated and stared into the dark hole in the ground as if it were calling to claim him, as it had claimed his parents. But It was too late. Gibbs had already entered the mine, and Matt had no choice but to follow.

“Hello? Is there someone here?” Matt shouted. “Yes!” screamed a frightened little voice. “I’m pinned down by a rock, and I think the wall is going to collapse!” Matt ran blindly into the darkness running in the direction of the voice. He still remembered the mine after all these years, and had no trouble traversing the corridors without light. Gibbs had already found his way to the source of the voice as Matt rounded the corner. His eyes beginning to adjust to the poor light, Matt was able to make out a little girl, about 6 or 7, with her leg caught between a small boulder and the wall of the mine.

“Don’t worry, we’ll help you!” Matt said reassuringly. “Gibbs use dig and get under that boulder, then push up! I'll grab it from the side and pull it away from her!” Gibbs nodded silently, and in a matter of seconds had done just what his trainer had commanded. Pushing with all of the might in his small body, and with Matt pulling as hard as possible, the boulder began to move. As the two pulled away the huge rock, the girl began to relax. “Thank you so much, I was worried that-“ Suddenly the ground began to shake. Grabbing the girl up in his arms, Matt made a wild dash for the exit, with Gibbs following close behind. “No time for talking now, this room is going to collapse on our heads if we don’t move NOW!” Rocks began to fall from the ceiling, narrowly missing Matt and the poor little girl. As Matt made it out of the mine, he looked back just in time to see a boulder fall, blocking the exit. “Phew!” Exclaimed Gibbs, as he collapsed from exhaustion.

Lights around the city began to flicker as the sleepy town began to make their way towards the commotion. Matt placed the girl on the ground and was about to make a dash for the hill to avoid being discovered, when the girl grabbed his jacket and looked at him with wonder. “Are………..are you an angel mister?” Matt gasped at the little girl's question. “Well…….um………no, I’m not…….” “Well, if you’re not an angel, you must be at least a hero!” Exclaimed the girl. Matt looked at the girl, shocked by what she had said. He then smiled, and took her hand. “I have to go now, but promise me that you will NEVER play in the mines like that again, okay?” “Yes mister hero!” The girl said, smiling sweetly at her rescuer.

The first people began to arrive just as Matt and Gibbs ducked out of sight. “Good job, Mister Hero!” Gibbs said with a grin. “Shut up Gibbs.” Matt said, smiling brightly. "I'm no hero." Hero, Matt thought, HA! That's a good one. I'm as much a hero as you are a Magikarp, Gibbs!

As they walked on towards Hearthome, Matt suddenly dropped to his knees, clutching his head. A voice boomed in Matt’s head “REMEMBER………..Mt. CORONET………COME AT ONCE…………..”
    When Matt awoke, Gibbs was looking over him, anxious about the health of his best friend. “Thank Arceus you’re awake! I was worried sick!” Matt sat up, still dazed. “Get ready Gibbs, we’re not heading to Hearthome anymore……….”

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John Wesly- 1st chapter

John had nothing to wait for. The only person that would actually care was Fantina, the gym leader. He told her what was going to happen, and she wanted him to go on this journey. As a matter of fact, she gave John all the matterials he needed. A few burn heals, antidotes, and potions. And his partner, shuppet, seemed to be ready to go too. "SHUUUUUPPPPPEEEEETTTTT" [When are we going?!]. John had to sigh. As much as he loved shuppet, (which is more than you can imagine)shuppet was a little bit of a complainer.

After that, John put shuppet back in his pokeball. He was about to tell Fantina that he was going. It was still dark out, (About 11:00 P.M)which was good since he didnt want to cause a recuss. When he got to the gym and found Fantina, he said,"Fantina? Its me John, its time." And she replied with," Ah, yes, of course! Just remember 1 thing: always use style! Oh, and creativity!"

"Ok, then I guess I'm off!" And with that, he was off. About to learn that he just started the biggest journey he ever had.

Right about 10 or so minutes when John left, he was attacked by a wild duskull. Now, he really didn't blame the duskull for attacking. A lot of pokemon that weren't effected by the disease thought that they had to survive by battling(Survival of the fittest, if you will). "Ok, shuppet, get ready!" John said.

And without warning, the duskull used shadow ball. "Dodge it and use your own shadow ball!" John said. And with ease, he completed the task and almost completly defeated the duskull. But the duskull didn't give up. Instead, it used Will-o-wisp. Direct Hit! "Shupet! Are you ok?" and shuppet replied with a nod. "Then use one more shadow ball!" And with that, the duskull fainted. But, John was nice. So he gave the revive (which will give him some time to walk away before it feels better).

"Now, about that burn... Here we go! The burn heals!" And John then sprayed one of them on shuppet and it looked fine again! "We better start heading up to Mount-" He decided it would be best not to ruin the location. Since there might be someone around. Better safe than sorry. He thought. And with that, he walked slowly to Mount Coronet...

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    David Orlson- The adventure begins

"David are you sure about this," David’s mom said." I'm sure," David replied. "Well, your father says its fine and I agree so do your best." Hippopatas let out a roar of anticipation. As soon as David and Hippopatas were about to leave David's dad ran into the house with a bag of supplies such as poke balls, potions, revives, exedra shouting, "Wait," at the top of his lungs. "If you’re going to truly leave, there are some things you need." David's dad says. "This bag of supplies and to beat me in a one on one match my Rapidash verses your Hippopatas." "You’re on dad," David replies with a confident look. Then both David and his father walked outside to battle." Good luck dad," David says "Right back at you son" David’s dad replies. "Let's do it Hippopatas" David says. "hippo" Hippopatas says. "Go Rapidash." David’s dad says. David’s mom thinks to herself "He never uses Rapidash unless it's a special occasion." Then almost immediately David says "Hippopatas use Earthquake."
    His dad commands “Rapidash use bounce."
    With that command Rapidash dodged the Earthquake and
    Hippopatas was slammed by bounce
    David says “Now Hippopatas go for another Earthquake."
    Rapidash was hit but it didn’t even look affected.
    "Quick use Rock tomb," David says
    Rapidash is hit and is still standing which makes David nerves about fighting his dad.
    "Is that the best you can do David." David’s dad says.
    David grunts and calls out another command but is cut off by his dad.
    "Use Fire Blast Rapidash"
    Hippopatas was slammed by that hit and is almost knocked out by it.
    "Hippopatas use Rock slide" David commands.
    It hits Rapidash and knocks it out.
    "Rapidash return" David’s dad commands.
    "David I have waited for the day to give you this antique that has been passed down from generation to generation and now it is time that you have it" Then suddenly he holds out a chain with a rainbow gem on it. "This gem was found on Mt.Correnet and it was a good luck charm for all of our family, so now, you have it." David’s dad says to him. "Thank you dad I really appreciate this." David replies. David healed his Pokémon, packed up his backpack and poke bag and went out the door while his parents yelled at him "David make us proud." Then David headed into the tall grass and on to Mt.Correnet but not before going to the ocean and looking at the magicarp one last time.
    :hurray:Pokemon White Name:POKEJOE fc 2150-8109-4468:hurray:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @PokemonJoe and PokemonHunter: Edit please, too short, and PJ, yours had quite bad English in there too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gunner Stark- The Runaway

Gunner Stark awoke in a cold sweat. "Was that real, there's no way it could have been." His larvitar looked at him with his head cocked to one side. That same morning after Gunner got dressed he went into his father's bedroom to see if he was home. He opened the door to here the clanking of beer bottles. He looked around, but his father was yet to be seen. After he had searched the house, he finally made his conclusion that his father was not here and out at the bar someplace.

He decided to set out to Mt.Coronet without telling his father, but instead he wrote a note saying, "Dear Father, if you haven't noticed by now I have left to go on a journey. I don't think I will be coming back anytime soon or at all. I will not tell you where I am going because I do not want you to come search for me... Please don't worry if you will even care I am gone. Sincerely, Your Son Gunner.

Gunner had a tear go down his eye, but he just wiped it away and grabbed his backpack full of Pokeballs, food, and water(for him and Larvitar), and a picture of his family, back when his mother was alive.

After Gunner had left the Resort Area to Mt. Coronet, several hours later his father returned and saw the note on the refrigerator, his father then dropped his bottle, and started crying...

Gunner wasn't really sure which way was Mt. Coronet the farthest he had every gone was the Fight Area.

Gunner had no idea what the journey up ahead had in stake for him.

*End of Chapter One*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Make it a bit longer, please. Otherwise, fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast