Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello! I am unable to access your GTS. I am playing both Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 on my 3DS. Both my laptop and 3DS use the same connection. I only have 1 connection in the 3DS internet settings, and none for the DS connections. Both the primary DNS and secondary DNS are the exact ones in the first post (199.119.164.34) and it is set to not auto obtain. I have already sent a pokemon to the 5th gen GTS (but I wasn't registered when I did, just registered to post lol). However, when I access the GTS it is just regular Nintendo GTS. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by BuddyEmboar; 03-01-2013 at 11:04 PM.

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    elijahfb6:
    I'm not sure why you would need to need to use a different GTS. Ours should work fine, and it's much faster to just click "Send to GTS". If you have any issues with our GTS, please let me know. Pokemon are female by default, if you have not specified a PID. Please make sure to checkmark the "Automatically fix PID" option.

LeafNinja:
    Yes, that is likely the issue. If you have multiple connections saved on your console, then please change the Primary DNS to 199.119.163.34 for each connection.

OneHellOfaButler:
    Please check the PC storage boxes in your game, and you should find your Pokemon there. If your game crashes, that won't affect whether your Pokemon has been received.

LastMinuteMo:
    Please make sure that the computer you are using to send the Pokemon is using the same internet connection that your game is using. This is necessary because the GTS tracks Pokemon requests by your IP address. If that doesn't help, then it may be possible that your school is blocking our DNS. In that case, I would recommend trying with a different internet connection (but don't forget to resend your Pokemon).

Super Fly:
    Yes, you can. As long as you make sure to use to same internet connection during the entire process of sending and receiving the Pokemon, then it will work fine. If you still go to Nintendo's GTS instead of mine, then make sure to set the Primary DNS to 199.119.163.34 for each of the internet connections that are saved on your console. It is possible that your internet service provider may be blocking our DNS, and in that case, you will would need to try a different internet connection.

tabakman & umbreon6969:
    I've never seen error code 00000 before. Could you please describe when the error occurs? For example, does it happen before or after the player walks up to the GTS machine in the game? And if you remove the DNS information, can you connect to Nintendo's GTS successfully? This information will help me troubleshoot the issue so that I can help you connect.

BuddyEmboar:
    You are doing everything perfectly. Unfortunately, some internet service providers force their own DNS. I suspect this may be the case, so you may want to try a different internet connection.
    Last edited by Kyohack; 03-03-2013 at 03:51 AM.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. I have accessed the GTS and sent a pokemon over, but when my girl goes up to the GTS, there is a error message saying "Communication Error" Is there something I need to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Kyohack,

While using your online GTS I made one stupid mistake.
    Things were going fine for a while when I accidently moved pokemon around, ended up almost emptying my party, then re-entered the GTS to download something (without a full party).
    Obviously I received one glitched Pokemon.
    It came with a ball capsule. However, when I try to remove the Capsule, the PC turns into a black screen and nothing loads. Probably due to the glitch in my party.

Is there a way to get rid of this glitch?
    I feel ridiculous.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    HikariLight:
    There could be an issue with the Pokemon you are trying to send to the GTS. I would recommend trying to send a different Pokemon. If that doesn't help, then perhaps your game is using a different internet connection than your computer. Your DS and computer need to use the same internet connection since Pokemon requests are tracked by your internet connection's IP address.

gankaku:
    To fix any glitched Pokemon, please deposit them into the DayCare center and then withdraw them again.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I went along with the connection instructions, changing the primary DNS as the page on this site tells me to do, and then I selected the TRU Arceus (the one with Judgement, Roar of time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force) by clicking the "Send to 5th Gen GTS" on here.

I turned on my game and went to the GTS person, and selected "Global Trade", and then selected "GTS", and then selected "Trade". I saved as per usual, and when asked if I wanted to connect to the Wi-Fi connection, I said yes. After a few seconds, the game did connect to the GTS because I saw the entrance animation where my character descends while slowly spinning. I approached the trade machine thing, and it said "Checking GTS's status" for like half a second, and then it gives me two blue screens. One blank one on top, and the one on the bottom says "Communication Error. Please turn off the power".

What's odd is that if I set the DNS of my connection to "auto", then I do connect to the regular trade system (I even got a Thundurus I wanted for a pokemon I offered up a few hours ago). I also selected another pokemon, a japanese event Jirachi, and the same error occured.

EDIT: I went and looked through previous pages on this topic, and tried those suggestions as well. Such as turning the DNS settings back to auto, depositing a pokemon on the normal GTS, resetting the DNS settings to this one, and returning to this GTS, but it still did not work. I still keep getting the DS BSOD. When I try to set my DSLite's IP to my computers IP so that they match, then it doesn't connect at all. This has also happened when I've gone to the PokeGTS place, except I'll get a random pokemon instead of the one I selected.
    Last edited by SimpleScience01; 03-10-2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: More Info to help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I'm having problems with bout 4th gen and 5th gen. In 4th gen after I receive my pokemon I get disconnected. In generation 5 I receive them, but the're always in fainted status. What I'm I ndoing wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When will the events that have passed be put on there. Like the Keldeo, and the Genesect?

evolve my new adopts
    FC 3181 9792 6276

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    SimpleScience01:
    That error usually indicates that there is a problem with the Pokemon that you are trying to send to your game. I would recommend sending a different Pokemon. However, since you mentioned that the same error also occurs on Nintendo's official GTS, then I suspect that there is an issue with your internet connection randomly disconnecting you. If possible, I would strongly recommend trying a different internet connection.

zorromask101:
    In 4th gen, the Pokemon you receive should be located in your game's storage PC boxes. To solve the issue with the game disconnecting, please undo the DNS settings and deposit a Pokemon into Nintendo's real GTS, and then redo your DNS settings. Please make sure that you have a full team of 6 Pokemon when visiting the GTS. To fix any glitched Pokemon, deposit them in the Daycare Center and then withdraw them.

demon sky shaymin:
    Yes, the other events will be added soon. Please remain patient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know, I was just asking ^-^

evolve my new adopts
    FC 3181 9792 6276

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast